Change log 7.2.1

Paratus

@bamf

I killed a man on Altis, and I made sure I had the skinning knife. When I tried to scroll wheel on the dead body, it wouldn't let me harvest the meat to eat...

I also checked on Tanoa and same thing...I think it broke with this patch or hotfix...

Oh we are in patch 7.0 and you promised you would implement it by 7.0 and its STILL not in the game...feelsbadman

5 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

Rebels do not get them for 3k unless they craft them lol

It's an average 8-10k for a rebel mk1 if you have 2 turfs and arms. So we are pretty balanced with LT's.

4 hours ago, Slim Jeezy said:

? are you high.

I literally just bought an ondemand mk1 for $4,7k with 2 turfs and arms. 

pretty sure it will drop under 4k with some on the market.

New stuff keeps getting added into the server but its not even worth it. Server 3 has just suffered from two DDOS attacks in the last 5 minutes. My buddy has had to apply to get comp for 5 helicopters because the server is constantly crashing every time he flies. It is flat out annoying and I have seen so many people in side chat talking about leaving Asylum because of it. When will Asylum get their Battleye fixed?

17 minutes ago, Cooter Cotton said:

New stuff keeps getting added into the server but its not even worth it. Server 3 has just suffered from two DDOS attacks in the last 5 minutes. My buddy has had to apply to get comp for 5 helicopters because the server is constantly crashing every time he flies. It is flat out annoying and I have seen so many people in side chat talking about leaving Asylum because of it. When will Asylum get their Battleye fixed?

Battle eye is fixed... battle eye has nothing to do with ddos protection anyways. There is a message on the chat because it was turned off but it is back on.

27 minutes ago, Parker said:

@bamf @Paratus So... House prices changed and now it bugged it so even if you own a house it can be bought... I can currently buy my already owned 70k house and can no longer access my crates. RIP house.

If I loose my houses over that it will feelbadman, Tanoa kept crashing for me so I couldn't even use the houses I bought, lets hope nobody buys my already bought houses

1 minute ago, bamf said:

Tanoa HF2:

• Commodities and Jewelry stores added to Katkoula
  • Potential fix for money not spawning after a bank robbery

Any idea if a bridge is going to be added that connects katkoula and jinhaven as well as fortifying southwest rebel and moving the buy shop into a building so u cant get sniped while buying gear.

Bridge - probably not.  The options to do that look really ugly IMHO, and you can always boat it from one side to the other.  Katkoula is literally on an island, but it does have the ability to be self sufficient.  

I'll look at adding some fortifications for the rebel, but that will be tomorrow.  

4 minutes ago, bamf said:

Bridge - probably not.  The options to do that look really ugly IMHO, and you can always boat it from one side to the other.  Katkoula is literally on an island, but it does have the ability to be self sufficient.  

I'll look at adding some fortifications for the rebel, but that will be tomorrow.  

What about looking into adding some fortifications to the bank and the prison as well. They are 2 one-sided as of right now. (cop-sided) 

3 minutes ago, bamf said:

Any word on the new crates/houses bug? Should I put in a comp or a character support or just wait?

5 minutes ago, bamf said:

Housing is fucked, I made a post about it. Houses basically act like is if they reset when prices were changed. (Tanoa)

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, bamf said:

I'm guessing (just a guess here), that Bohemia patched something and house IDs changed.  @Paratus has a routine we can run for that to fix the issue, so I'll ask him to do so in the AM.  When it's a development map, little things tend to change a bit - and house IDs are a big "little" thing.

Is it going to cause any loss of property and/or housing?

14 minutes ago, bamf said:

I'm guessing (just a guess here), that Bohemia patched something and house IDs changed.  @Paratus has a routine we can run for that to fix the issue, so I'll ask him to do so in the AM.  When it's a development map, little things tend to change a bit - and house IDs are a big "little" thing.

Does it save the contents and ownership?

29 minutes ago, bamf said:

What's your stance on boat garages specifically on a straight axis to each other connecting every medium to large island?

Would honestly be pretty good for the server IMO.

Imagine transferring land cargo, to boat cargo, back to land cargo to do things. Especially if its illegal things. Sounds pretty fun and would keep people in the action not alt-tabbed while their friend drives them around in a circle to get to a very inconvenient garage location. ;)

Rag and Treeontyn like this
58 minutes ago, bamf said:

The location of Wongs Cartel needs to be moved slightly north so that the cap circle is inside the old military bunker area. 

3 minutes ago, bamf said:

Well someone needs to rob it.  For...  science.  Ya, that's it - science.  Just tell the cops that.  I'm sure they won't care.  

I got pardoned of 6 counts of Fed Robbery by telling the cop I was the security technician installing the new system and every time it went off I was charged. And that it was working properly :P

JAY1HP likes this

Hotfix 3 (Tanoa):

• Western Rebel Outpost is slightly more fortified now
  • Garages have been added to the map in many places
  • Georgetown speed trap is now properly named
  • Protector mags should be available for the APD now
  • Potential fix for house ID changes due to latest BIS patch

***The server will reboot an extra time to do the house fix.***