Change log 7.2.1

Paratus

49 minutes ago, bamf said:

Maybe he should just try throwing the magazines at the enemy if he needs to carry that many... :P

saves a trip to rebel and when you repack them you have like 10 full mags lol its very useful to carry that many i mean when you have redgull it really don't matter 

4 hours ago, bamf said:

Maybe he should just try throwing the magazines at the enemy if he needs to carry that many... :P

Housing is still bugged on Tanoa more specifically gang houses. You try to unlock the doors and nothing happens the locks click but the doors wont open in the house.

Also there are no new fortifications added to the south-west rebel, everything still the same.

Edited by Allstarplaya
54 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

Housing is still bugged on Tanoa more specifically gang houses. You try to unlock the doors and nothing happens the locks click but the doors wont open in the house.

Also there are no new fortifications added to the south-west rebel, everything still the same.

I put them in there this AM.  I'll send the patch out again though to see what the deal is.  

2 hours ago, bamf said:

I put them in there this AM.  I'll send the patch out again though to see what the deal is.  

I feel the location of the Tanoa banks needs to be moved either to an island or into a city the open field concept with no other buildings is too heavily one sided, towards the cops also the prison could use some fortifying or moved to the location of the skiptracer base to allow rebels to not get flanked on all sides.  

4 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

I feel the location of the Tanoa banks needs to be moved either to an island or into a city the open field concept with no other buildings is too heavily one sided, towards the cops also the prison could use some fortifying or moved to the location of the skiptracer base to allow rebels to not get flanked on all sides.  

"WE CAN'T PRONE ON THE ROOF AND WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO HOLD THE BOTTOM FLOOR NOW, PLS FIX THE BANK, IT'S TOO OP!"

9 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

I'll work on fortifying those two areas a touch tomorrow. The bank area was a touch of necessity, but I'm not opposed to moving it (while keeping it on the main island for APD response times). 

Does the money spawn properly now for the bank?  Also, are the fortifications at that rebel enough for now?  Finally, is the ammo for the LIM available now (I snuck that in this afternoon)?

3 hours ago, bamf said:

I'll work on fortifying those two areas a touch tomorrow. The bank area was a touch of necessity, but I'm not opposed to moving it (while keeping it on the main island for APD response times). 

Does the money spawn properly now for the bank?  Also, are the fortifications at that rebel enough for now?  Finally, is the ammo for the LIM available now (I snuck that in this afternoon)?

The fortifications are okay at the south-west rebel great improvement but you still can be sniped from the hill-top exiting the doorway of the rebel buy building way to easily. Me and Jbdragon are drawing up some options for the prison and bank will have them ready maybe by tomorrow to send to you bamf.

There must be in error in the housing pertaining to gangs due to the fact cannot unlock gang house currently on server 5. Must think all the people need to be online in order to work.

Edited by Allstarplaya
9 hours ago, Ebola said:

@bamf any chance you guys could look into adding the NATO/ US Army clothing (tropic) and looking into editing armor value so we could have the other variants and possibly hemets w/o armor??? please?

You can't edit armour value on Arma, wether thats vehicles or clothing unless the server is modded. 

5 hours ago, MightyPanda said:

@bamf There is an issue where you buy a house and try to create a gang but the gang is never formed. You go to recreate the gang with the same name and the server says Gang name already taken. Still no gang made but the name is gone.

There must still be a houseID issue then. I'll talk to Paratus this AM. 

17 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

The fortifications are okay at the south-west rebel great improvement but you still can be sniped from the hill-top exiting the doorway of the rebel buy building way to easily.

What do you think about this?  I can't just make you fully protected (since there is inherent danger at a rebel, and that whole island is a red zone anyway).  

9MlsXsl.png

1 hour ago, bamf said:

What do you think about this?  I can't just make you fully protected (since there is inherent danger at a rebel, and that whole island is a red zone anyway).  

9MlsXsl.png

I don't mean to sound like a dick but it looks like you just put windows down in front of the buy boxes

18 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

I don't mean to sound like a dick but it looks like you just put windows down in front of the buy boxes

What I did was create limited sight lines for shooting both ways.  If you are in rebel, you have cover you can get behind - but you are not 100% invulnerable there.  Just something I'm trying out to see how people like it...

Hotfix 4 (Tanoa):

• Map changes to Western Rebel OP, Bank of Tanoa, and Tanoa Prison and Labor Camp
  • Pure cocaine should now properly seize from vehicles
  • The APD gate in Georgetown has been stabilized

We will look at the housing/crate issue tomorrow.  This was just a quick set of changes that I had worked on earlier today, and wanted to push out this evening.  

43 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 4 (Tanoa):

• Map changes to Western Rebel OP, Bank of Tanoa, and Tanoa Prison and Labor Camp

We will look at the housing/crate issue tomorrow.  This was just a quick set of changes that I had worked on earlier today, and wanted to push out this evening.  

<3

1 hour ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 4 (Tanoa):

i probably sound like a broken record at this point, but are there any more optimizations that you can look into doing for addactions? Loosing 40 Fps when scrolling is not fun

Haych likes this