ç | Cryptic [S3] [Recruiting]

In game Name: Wofter

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]:https://gyazo.com/f409bfdb75a297abeaccb07fc3bcff34 Age: 16

Previous gangs: None

Why do you want to be in this gang? I want to join a clan that is very well organized and mature and that can also communicate fluently during combats. I also want to join because I want to be with members that know what to do when it comes to combat so it makes me overall better player.

Why should we accept you? I am a very tactical shooter that loves to go in close combat. I am very mature when it comes to combat and talking. I can listen to any order my leader tells me or a higher up. I can also keep myself financially stable so I don't have to ask for money.

How often are you on Asylum? 4 hours a day

In game Name: Inv | Sneaky Lamb

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: https://gyazo.com/61ef152f1cef67f0a6bae1d316a79f49

Previous gangs: winter hill, demise , insurgents, invasion

Why do you want to be in this gang? because i want to have fun and fight cartels

Why should we accept you? because i am a good shot and i listen to the highers and do what i am told ( i will jump of a cliff if told)

How often are you on Asylum? 3-5 days a week

13 hours ago, Timmy said:

In game Name: T1MMY

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 2790+  https://gyazo.com/b7ed9eaeda5815b8fd1696e8cac8cffb

Why do you want to be in this gang? Well you guys are a new gang that look pretty good, there a few people that i have seen in another community, You guys like to get into a good fire fight, capture cartels ect.

Why should we accept you? Well lets start off with my hours, i am very experienced in this game i know it like the back of my hand, I am pretty good in combat so this can help in well.. anything. 

How often are you on Asylum? like 3 hrs+ a day How ever this sort of depends on what im doing that day

Accepted for interview as app isnt that good ts will be sent to you !

11 hours ago, GarethBatty said:

Finnerz my man. GL with the gang bro 

YES LAD

5 minutes ago, Sneaky Lamb said:

In game Name: Inv | Sneaky Lamb

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: https://gyazo.com/61ef152f1cef67f0a6bae1d316a79f49

Previous gangs: winter hill, demise , insurgents, invasion

Why do you want to be in this gang? because i want to have fun and fight cartels

Why should we accept you? because i am a good shot and i listen to the highers and do what i am told ( i will jump of a cliff if told)

How often are you on Asylum? 3-5 days a week

Accepted as you are my boyo Ts will be pm to you ! Gl

8 hours ago, MattyBell said:

In game Name: Matthew

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 1623 - https://gyazo.com/855358d14284f7439730d1b2f443edb6

Previous gangs: None but experience in a lot of gangs on other servers.

Why do you want to be in this gang? I want to be in a gang that is quite good and I believe this is the gang. I think it would help me be more involved in playing Asylum and it would be very fun. Also, I believe the players in this gang are good guys and are friendly. I want to be able to capture cartels and do all of the different things asylum allows you to do with a good gang. I would like to experience the full potential of asylum and I believe this gang can make it happen.

Why should we accept you? I have a fair amount of money and can constantly make it. My bank account is stable and make the money when it is needed. I am very good in CQC combat and medium range. I am very good at combat and keeping comms during it which is always useful for a gang. I know the mechanics of this server really well and believe this can help towards the gang.

How often are you on Asylum? Around 3-4 hours a day but if I get in this gang it will most likely extend.

Accepted TS will be pm'ed you

In game Name: BobThePotato

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 3k *can provide screenshots l8r*

Previous gangs: *read sig*

Why do you want to be in this gang? Because i feel like this is the place for in the gang side of asylum and join a active cartel gang to fight with

Why should we accept you? because i am a quite chill person who isnt pure cancer *william* and a decent shot *pref cqc*

How often are you on Asylum? 3-5hours+ per day

Edited by BobThePotato
13 minutes ago, BobThePotato said:

Why do you want to be in this gang? Because i feel like this is the place for in the gang side of asylum

Why should we accept you? because i am a quite chill person who isnt pure cancer *william* and a decent shot *pref cqc*

+1 cool guy, usless cop

14 minutes ago, BobThePotato said:

Why do you want to be in this gang? Because i feel like this is the place for in the gang side of asylum and join a active cartel gang to fight with

Accepted TS will be messaged to you

In game Name: Adam Edgar

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 2,727 check steam can't get screen shot as I am on my phone 

Previous gangs:invasion,Denise, twelve monkeys, and so on.....

Why do you want to be in this gang?well I have been fighting cartels with you guys and like how good your coms are and you guys are good crack 

Why should we accept you? I have been playing a lot with you guys. I am a good shot usually and can fly and can provide good tactics for the cartels as I have a lot of experience with them. I am not toxic, well I dont think so anyway and I like having a bit of banter with the gang members.

How often are you on Asylum? I will not be playing as much for a we while but I will be on to fight the cartels tho I will be playing 6 + hours a day usally as I have no life but this may change due to work and my social life. 

Thankyou for reading my application! I hope I fit the the expectations and see you guys soon! 

FsX likes this
2 hours ago, Adam Edgar said:

In game Name: Adam Edgar

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 2,727 check steam can't get screen shot as I am on my phone 

Previous gangs:invasion,Denise, twelve monkeys, and so on.....

Why do you want to be in this gang?well I have been fighting cartels with you guys and like how good your coms are and you guys are good crack 

Why should we accept you? I have been playing a lot with you guys. I am a good shot usually and can fly and can provide good tactics for the cartels as I have a lot of experience with them. I am not toxic, well I dont think so anyway and I like having a bit of banter with the gang members.

How often are you on Asylum? I will not be playing as much for a we while but I will be on to fight the cartels tho I will be playing 6 + hours a day usally as I have no life but this may change due to work and my social life. 

Thankyou for reading my application! I hope I fit the the expectations and see you guys soon! 

Accepted

In game Name: Callum

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: https://gyazo.com/4817351269bc8728d311048b6131625b

Previous gangs: Quite a few, cant name them off the top of my head but most of them were shit

Why do you want to be in this gang? Need some people to roll with (Preferably to murder others)

Why should we accept you? I can help you kill/capture/rob/other anyone and everything

How often are you on Asylum? Almost every day if not every day

21 hours ago, Timmy said:

19 hours ago, GarethBatty said:
3 minutes ago, Ace Of Spades said:

In game Name: Callum

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: https://gyazo.com/4817351269bc8728d311048b6131625b

Previous gangs: Quite a few, cant name them off the top of my head but most of them were shit

Why do you want to be in this gang? Need some people to roll with (Preferably to murder others)

Why should we accept you? I can help you kill/capture/rob/other anyone and everything

How often are you on Asylum? Almost every day if not every day

Accepted

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]:https://gyazo.com/f409bfdb75a297abeaccb07fc3bcff34 Age: 16

Why do you want to be in this gang? I want to join a clan that is very well organized and mature and that can also communicate fluently during combats. I also want to join because I want to be with members that know what to do when it comes to combat so it makes me overall better player.

Why should we accept you? I am a very tactical shooter that loves to go in close combat. I am very mature when it comes to combat and talking. I can listen to any order my leader tells me or a higher up. I can also keep myself financially stable so I don't have to ask for money.

3 hours ago, Wofter said:

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]:https://gyazo.com/f409bfdb75a297abeaccb07fc3bcff34 Age: 16

We would like to have a interview with you before any decisions will be made

Edited by Sanik

In game Name: Gazza

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: over 4k hours with other tactical shooters including dayz arma 2 and csarma_3_hours.png

Previous gangs: ---no previous gangs on asylum--- 

Why do you want to be in this gang? I would like to start playing asylum servers as I recently got perm banned for playing with a community banned player FsX on the altis life server I play, I have done a few cartels and arms dealers a few months back but lack knowledge of all the callouts and the best way to make money on this server.

Why should we accept you? I have good comms in combat and I have a good shot as well as knowing how to push towers, orca drop, wallbang, one tap and shoot drivers out of mraps. Here is a link to my youtube where most of my content is ARMA 3 https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialGazzaaa

How often are you on Asylum? well I just started playing it again so if I like it I will be very active.

2 hours ago, Gazza said:

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: over 4k hours with other tactical shooters including dayz arma 2 and csarma_3_hours.png

Why do you want to be in this gang? I would like to start playing asylum servers as I recently got perm banned for playing with a community banned player FsX on the altis life server I play, I have done a few cartels and arms dealers a few months back but lack knowledge of all the callouts and the best way to make money on this server.

Why should we accept you? I have good comms in combat and I have a good shot as well as knowing how to push towers, orca drop, wallbang, one tap and shoot drivers out of mraps. Here is a link to my youtube where most of my content is ARMA 3 https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialGazzaaa

How often are you on Asylum? well I just started playing it again so if I like it I will be very active.

Watched some videos, and like wtf was that wasteland? Fcking navid and shit

1 hour ago, wilber38 said:

Watched some videos, and like wtf was that wasteland? Fcking navid and shit

I don't think I have ever uploaded any navid/zafir/spmg kills and the server I played it is rare to come across these weapons although I had some of them from events etc I don't think I would upload it because those guns are too easy to use.

In game Name: Purple

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 246 (I'll screenshot it later)

Why do you want to be in this gang?

To enable my ability to partake in the larger activities of the server.

Why should we accept you?

I'm an accurate shooter. I'm also relaxed and laid back. Although my hours in this game are small, I've played all ARMA games from 1 to 3 for a very long time combined. One of your requirements is for me to know the calls for the cartels, I should tell you now that I don't but I can learn very fast.

How often are you on Asylum?

I used to play it religiously but then took a long break because college started.  

I'll be very active until spring of next year.

12 hours ago, Gazza said:

Accepted for interview. TS will be messaged to you

5 hours ago, Purple1 said:

In game Name: Purple

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 246 (I'll screenshot it later)

Why do you want to be in this gang?

To enable my ability to partake in the larger activities of the server.

Why should we accept you?

I'm an accurate shooter. I'm also relaxed and laid back. Although my hours in this game are small, I've played all ARMA games from 1 to 3 for a very long time combined. One of your requirements is for me to know the calls for the cartels, I should tell you now that I don't but I can learn very fast.

How often are you on Asylum?

I used to play it religiously but then took a long break because college started.  

I'll be very active until spring of next year.

Denied due to lack of experience, you should try to apply for another gang.

I find it odd that people are expected to have 1,000 hours in a game before they are considered to join a group.  I've been playing Dota 2 since closed beta and yet I still only have 900 hours in that game.  Experience is good but you can still be terrible at the game with 1,000 hours on your account.  If you look at the scope of 1,000 hours, it is exactly 41 days.  If I were to play this game for 41 days straight without sleeping then I could be considered to join your gang. If that doesnt seem silly to you then maybe you need to rethink your life goals.

3 minutes ago, Purple1 said:

I find it odd that people are expected to have 1,000 hours in a game before they are considered to join a group.  I've been playing Dota 2 since closed beta and yet I still only have 900 hours in that game.  Experience is good but you can still be terrible at the game with 1,000 hours on your account.  If you look at the scope of 1,000 hours, it is exactly 41 days.  If I were to play this game for 41 days straight without sleeping then I could be considered to join your gang. If that doesnt seem silly to you then maybe you need to rethink your life goals.

there is gangs that accept people with less H, try there

4 minutes ago, Purple1 said:

please find another gang then, we are not intrested in someone who does not have enough experiance.

1 minute ago, Purple1 said:

Bruh, you don't know cartel callouts thats the worst thing ever and at this point before joining a gang you should really learn them. 200 hours probably means you still sit in Kavala arresting 4k bounties so get more money and get mor experience and as you say, if you really wanna join, play for 41 days straight :)

In game Name: Cmustangs80

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]:https://gyazo.com/e877f56bc9556f4c72a97e1558ebb975

855 hours

Previous gangs: Insurgo, Catalyst, Imperium, Lost Brigade

Why do you want to be in this gang? I want to be a part of an active gang. I think this gang can be something big for me

Why should we accept you?I have a very good shot and I am cartel experienced. 

How often are you on Asylum? Everyday

1 hour ago, cmustangs80 said:

In game Name: Cmustangs80

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]:https://gyazo.com/e877f56bc9556f4c72a97e1558ebb975

855 hours

Previous gangs: Insurgo, Catalyst, Imperium, Lost Brigade

Why do you want to be in this gang? I want to be a part of an active gang. I think this gang can be something big for me

Why should we accept you?I have a very good shot and I am cartel experienced. 

How often are you on Asylum? Everyday

Ill let @Chimney choose this one

Edited by Sanik
23 hours ago, Gazza said:

Fucking huge -1. Wanna be fag took my name ;) Also, Hardy says he's a faggot @Chimney

HardyBxoxo likes this