ç | Cryptic [S3] [Recruiting]

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 9:17 PM, cmustangs80 said:

In game Name: Cmustangs80

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]:https://gyazo.com/e877f56bc9556f4c72a97e1558ebb975

855 hours

Previous gangs: Insurgo, Catalyst, Imperium, Lost Brigade

Why do you want to be in this gang? I want to be a part of an active gang. I think this gang can be something big for me

Why should we accept you?I have a very good shot and I am cartel experienced. 

How often are you on Asylum? Everyday

Accepted for trail. Ts will be PM'ed

In game Name: Deezii

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 1170 https://gyazo.com/afe932f53bee1e42223e541aefa14431

Previous gangs: None of Asylum, but a few good ones on another community.

Why do you want to be in this gang? I have met a few of the members before on another community, and they seemed pretty good. I have also seen you guys doing quite good in cartels, and I know a lot of you are very experienced. I want to help out with capturing cartels, and being in a gang is the only way to get the full experience of playing on Asylum. The reason why I came to Asylum is because of what is happening on GTA right now.

Why should we accept you? I know a few of the members, since I have played with them in gangs or another community. I also have good comms, since I'm always able to keep my mouth shut in combat, and only talk when necessary. I'm a good shot and I have a decent knowlegde of the Arma 3 game mechanics.

How often are you on Asylum? I can be on Asylum everyday, for multiple hours a day the next couple of weeks, due to me already having holiday.

53 minutes ago, Deezii said:

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 1170 https://gyazo.com/afe932f53bee1e42223e541aefa14431

Why do you want to be in this gang? I have met a few of the members before on another community, and they seemed pretty good. I have also seen you guys doing quite good in cartels, and I know a lot of you are very experienced. I want to help out with capturing cartels, and being in a gang is the only way to get the full experience of playing on Asylum. The reason why I came to Asylum is because of what is happening on GTA right now.

Why should we accept you? I know a few of the members, since I have played with them in gangs or another community. I also have good comms, since I'm always able to keep my mouth shut in combat, and only talk when necessary. I'm a good shot and I have a decent knowlegde of the Arma 3 game mechanics.

How often are you on Asylum? I can be on Asylum everyday, for multiple hours a day the next couple of weeks, due to me already having holiday.

Whats happening on GTA?

1 hour ago, Deezii said:

+1 This guy is pretty good at combat, i think he would make a great addition to this gang! 

1 hour ago, Deezii said:

Accepted for trial, ts will be PMed

1 hour ago, Deezii said:

LOL

AdaM_, Eyad and KIMMYYY like this
On 6/26/2016 at 8:57 AM, Purple1 said:

I understand but my point is that you probably miss out on potentially good players due to this limitation. However, I understand the reason behind it so good luck and thank you for taking the time to reply.

Ur not relevant till u have 2k hours, i am relevant

• 4 months later...