Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

• In game name: Kabeer
  • Location/Time zone? GMT + 2 Schweden
  • Are you an APD member? No 
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 400k
  • What are your previous gangs? FSA, Envy
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/69b6e0bdd3e171b7c331ab26e38bb755 1400 atleast on asylum
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to get back in to the gang life again after a break from asylum
Edited by Kabeer
  • In game name: I change my name a lot, but i'm Boris.
  • Location/Time zone? GMT, UK.
  • Are you an APD member? Corporal.
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yeah.
  • How much money do you have? 200k, I alternate between playing cop to make money for the day's loadouts and blowing it all on cartels.
  • What are your previous gangs? Bad Blood, Insanity, Instinct, i've fought with various gangs and usually play with Method right now.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? http://puu.sh/on1bI/c046da26dd.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Long story short, I want to be in a strong gang that isn't going to disband. Envy's been around a long time, and i've both killed and been killed by Nv members many times. I've shit talked when Sheep blew my head off at 800m and i've fought with Glo in side, but ultimately as my knowledge of Asylum grew so did my respect for Envy. Your roster contains some really chill people, people I know from BB times, and it'd be great to fight with them again. I intend to carry my weight, get kills, and enjoy fighting every cartel I can if I get accepted.
HardyBxoxo, Pieter, Smee and 4 others like this
1 hour ago, Boris said:
  • How much money do you have? 200k, I alternate between playing cop to make money for the day's loadouts and blowing it all on cartels.
  • What are your previous gangs? Bad Blood, Insanity, Instinct, i've fought with various gangs and usually play with Method right now.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? http://puu.sh/on1bI/c046da26dd.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Long story short, I want to be in a strong gang that isn't going to disband. Envy's been around a long time, and i've both killed and been killed by Nv members many times. I've shit talked when Sheep blew my head off at 800m and i've fought with Glo in side, but ultimately as my knowledge of Asylum grew so did my respect for Envy. Your roster contains some really chill people, people I know from BB times, and it'd be great to fight with them again. I intend to carry my weight, get kills, and enjoy fighting every cartel I can if I get accepted.

+1

1 hour ago, Boris said:

+1 boris <3

1 hour ago, Boris said:

+10

On ‎14‎.‎04‎.‎2016 at 8:18 PM, LennieTheLegend said:
  • In game name: The Lennie
  • Location/Time zone? NA
  • Are you an APD member? Yes, Corporal
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Of course
  • How much money do you have? Generally have money cap, think I may be below 800k because I have been stocking up on Armor and Orcas
  • What are your previous gangs? Team Berry, ANR, Dynasty, and Plague
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? Well a screen shot would show over 6,000 (AFK with launcher open) but I have nearly 3500 real hours, 3/4 of that would be played on asylum.
  • Why do you want to join Envy?  I would like to join Envy because I want a group of skilled players to play the game and have fun with. Envy is active on multiple servers and fights any gang that will accept the challenge. I believe my Cartel experience, Piloting and shooting would be enough to prove myself in the gang.

Denied.

LennieTheLegend likes this
On ‎17‎.‎04‎.‎2016 at 4:35 PM, Kabeer said:
  • In game name: Kabeer
  • Location/Time zone? GMT + 2 Schweden
  • Are you an APD member? No 
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 400k
  • What are your previous gangs? FSA, Envy
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/69b6e0bdd3e171b7c331ab26e38bb755 1400 atleast on asylum
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to get back in to the gang life again after a break from asylum

Accepted. I Guess you already have ts

4 hours ago, Boris said:

Did a member vote and majority of the people voted no, this one is going to be denied.

Chau and Kuklinski like this
  • In game name: Smee
  • Location/Time zone? uk 
  • Are you an APD member? yes,Constable 
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? 270k, only because im gang-less 
  • What are your previous gangs? BadBlood Instinct Encore RD
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 3150 https://gyazo.com/fd1e6d34cdd6137fdde3c9a9ad58f6f8
  • Why do you want to join Envy?  want to join a Eu gang that i can play within same time zones and fed up communicating with retards
Chau, Assert and Kuklinski like this
3 minutes ago, Smee said:
  • Location/Time zone? uk 
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 3150 https://gyazo.com/fd1e6d34cdd6137fdde3c9a9ad58f6f8
  • Why do you want to join Envy?  want to join a Eu gang that i can play within same time zones and fed up communicating with retards

To continue with your application process we need to look further into this matter highlighted.. Now why is it you are fed up communicating with Bikstok?

13 minutes ago, Smee said:
  • Location/Time zone? uk 

Cmon smee don't make fun of your own race

Does have some clutch moments tho

Edited by JacobHarr
9 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

+1, Can camp donor and rebel all day so Nv can gear, Would be a valuable asset to the gang 

Just now, OLL13 said:

I'm glad you've discussed this with the supreme leaders. Smee could be the retro swift of Nv, No gangs would be able to get to the cartel. I have seen Smee wipe countless unarmed gangs at donor town numerous times, he is one of the most experienced donor players i have ever seen. 

What happend in donor was Syn's fault :kappa:  Since i retaliated it forced me to kill their respawns and then getting banned from their ts .

With all respect to Synergy  #BlameJeff

Chase likes this
  • In game name: Dominico
  • Location/Time zone? USA // EST 
  • Are you an APD member? yeah
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yeah
  • How much money do you have? 700k
  • What are your previous gangs? plague, team berry, DS, and new world order
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/8227b90dfa277c5a019942440a477841  1178 hours 
  • Why do you want to join Envy? i want to play with other experienced players and own the server ;)
Pieter likes this
3 minutes ago, ryan_beav said:
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/8227b90dfa277c5a019942440a477841  1178 hours 
  • Why do you want to join Envy? i want to play with other experienced players and own the server ;)

3 minutes ago, ryan_beav said:

Denied, we require you to have eight fingers and two thumbs. 

Gatorade likes this

Ingame name: Geo

Timezone/country: Central

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 905 https://gyazo.com/f98f18121b1acaae1188d8103bad2905

Previous gangs: Bratva, Immigration control, Bokkenrijders. Played as a friend with Plague, Bunnis bitches, and camorra

Why do you want to join Synergy Envy?: I want to join synergy Envy so that i can fight with a group of guys who dont want to do it for the money, but instead just to make a name for themselves and get valuable experience. In my previous gangs, i feel that some members said they didnt care about the money, but in reality they did and were holding back. I can assure you that i could care less about the money. For example, i crashed an orca once with about 5 guys full rebel, but instead of raging and not comping anyone, i comped everyone to make sure i kept good relations with them. Relations, I feel that this is the most important thing to keep in a gang. It is close to the worse thing whenever you miss a shot and you have 6 other people yelling at you and calling you names, it just brings down the mood and doesnt make you perform any better. In all of the gangs i have been in, i have always tried to help people or have them see me as some sort of leader. When i say leader, i dont mean the kind of leader that would put someone down because they missed a shot. Im talking about the leader that instead of pointing out all the wrongs in people and making them feel bad about themselves, trying to help them and give them useful tips. I am a really good shot and i excel at CQC, Cartels, ive had lots of experiences at bank prison fed, and i am really good at getting out of sticky situations, either the sticky situation be through roleplay with cops, or if im about to be ifrit dropped on. I am really good at staying calm and collected and i know when you can have fun and when you have to shut up and listen. My tac comms is honestly the most beautiful thing you will ever hear and i know very well what to say and when to say them. Overall, i would just like a mature group of well rounded players to have a great time with. 

ill go ahead and you deny you before you apply, save you some time

Denied.

Edited by hamsham12
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Ingame name: Geo

Timezone/country: Central

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 905 https://gyazo.com/f98f18121b1acaae1188d8103bad2905

Previous gangs: Bratva, Immigration control, Bokkenrijders. Played as a friend with Plague, Bunnis bitches, and camorra

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to join synergy so that i can fight with a group of guys who dont want to do it for the money, but instead just to make a name for themselves and get valuable experience. In my previous gangs, i feel that some members said they didnt care about the money, but in reality they did and were holding back. I can assure you that i could care less about the money. For example, i crashed an orca once with about 5 guys full rebel, but instead of raging and not comping anyone, i comped everyone to make sure i kept good relations with them. Relations, I feel that this is the most important thing to keep in a gang. It is close to the worse thing whenever you miss a shot and you have 6 other people yelling at you and calling you names, it just brings down the mood and doesnt make you perform any better. In all of the gangs i have been in, i have always tried to help people or have them see me as some sort of leader. When i say leader, i dont mean the kind of leader that would put someone down because they missed a shot. Im talking about the leader that instead of pointing out all the wrongs in people and making them feel bad about themselves, trying to help them and give them useful tips. I am a really good shot and i excel at CQC, Cartels, ive had lots of experiences at bank prison fed, and i am really good at getting out of sticky situations, either the sticky situation be through roleplay with cops, or if im about to be ifrit dropped on. I am really good at staying calm and collected and i know when you can have fun and when you have to shut up and listen. My tac comms is honestly the most beautiful thing you will ever hear and i know very well what to say and when to say them. Overall, i would just like a mature group of well rounded players to have a great time with. 

ill go ahead and you deny you before you apply, save you some time

Denied.

LOL

• In game name: Allstarplaya
  • Location/Time zone? West Coast Pacific Standard Time
  • Are you an APD member? Nope blacklisted for life
  • How much money do you have? 1.5mill
  • What are your previous gangs? Sofian Cartel, Peach Cartel, Regiment, Dark-horse Military, Evil Corp, Insanity
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/9064fb352ba7f5af724da47e49c2d5ee
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Server 4 is home, since the destruction of Server 5 the first time around server 4 is primary where i play and all my good houses are. Plus i have played with at one point or another with most of the people in the gang atm. 
Leffe, asiuxjau, Kuklinski and 5 others like this
21 minutes ago, allstarplaya said:
  • What are your previous gangs? Sofian Cartel, Peach Cartel, Regiment, Dark-horse Military, Evil Corp, Insanity
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/9064fb352ba7f5af724da47e49c2d5ee
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Server 4 is home, since the destruction of Server 5 the first time around server 4 is primary where i play and all my good houses are. Plus i have played with at one point or another with most of the people in the gang atm. 

xd

Carson likes this
9 hours ago, allstarplaya said:

+1 Allstar is always a cool guy besides this https://gyazo.com/d2293faf64a261add94c37511f456b64 :kappa:

In game name: ImJustMaikey

Location/Time zone? +1 amsterdam

Are you an APD member: Constable 

Do you have a Mic and access to TS?: Yes

How much money do you have? 840k and house's with meth, scotch ect

What are your previous gangs: Insurgents, Invictus, Drunksquad when it was a private protection gang, 

How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/8937a7fa9e9f57f5651788b90923786c

Why do you want to join Envy? Because envy is a active gang that does alot of cartels. And i like to do cartels. I played a little bit with 2 guys of envy: Insta, Kabeer

And they seem like good guys aswel. 

-Only cartel i know nothing about is the one inbetween the black markets- 

15 minutes ago, ImJustMaikey said:

What are your previous gangs: Insurgents, Invictus, Drunksquad when it was a private protection gang, 

How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/8937a7fa9e9f57f5651788b90923786c

Why do you want to join Envy? Because envy is a active gang that does alot of cartels. And i like to do cartels. I played a little bit with 2 guys of envy: Insta, Kabeer

10 hours ago, allstarplaya said:

:pogchamp: 

On ‎25‎.‎04‎.‎2016 at 8:24 AM, allstarplaya said:

Did a member vote and majority voted no, this one is going to be denied. Good Luck finding a gang.

On ‎25‎.‎04‎.‎2016 at 6:36 PM, ImJustMaikey said:

Denied.