Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

1 hour ago, Addon said:
  • In game name: nodda ton
  • Location/Time zone? I'm a spaghetti toast
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? 3 mil
  • What are your previous gangs? Envy, Nv, Envy, Elysium, Synergy, Synergy, Insanity, Serenity, Torment, Torment, Drunken Fools [df], Bad Blood (1.0), M1 D00D5 (s3) ; Sheep Fanclub, #Sheep&GloDidNothingWrong & Aidzo Fanclub.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 2951
  • Why do you want to join Envy? MY BOY FEENIX 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? @Feenix & @Nerd:)& @Rusty:)

welcome back btw boyz.

DENIED not enough experience with cartels, try play with the smaller gangs and once you get some more experience feel free to try apply again!

Feenix, Scott, Addon and 5 others like this
4 hours ago, Addon said:
  • What are your previous gangs? Envy, Nv, Envy, Elysium, Synergy, Synergy, Insanity, Serenity, Torment, Torment, Drunken Fools [df], Bad Blood (1.0), M1 D00D5 (s3) ; Sheep Fanclub, #Sheep&GloDidNothingWrong & Aidzo Fanclub.

welcome back btw boyz.

+1 He's getting black listed from cop- so he'll have plenty of time to play with you guys.

Addon and Scott like this
On 9/5/2016 at 7:21 PM, Addon said:

welcome back btw boyz.

Perm denied don't ever apply again. Ty

and btw that name you put in your app is the most appalling, trash name, I have ever had to look at. 

Edited by CriticalTug
Kuklinski likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • In game name: Mustang
  • Location/Time zone? central TZ
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS?Yep
  • How much money do you have? 500k and 3 scotch houses
  • What are your previous gangs? Dicimate, Primitive, Catalyst
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/c5e8d7be665536b94483752a2e26b06f 1905
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to be a part of a active and good gang. I have a great shot and I am cartel experienced
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? White
On 29/10/2016 at 7:37 PM, Mustang said:
  • In game name: Mustang
  • Location/Time zone? central TZ
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS?Yep
  • How much money do you have? 500k and 3 scotch houses
  • What are your previous gangs? Dicimate, Primitive, Catalyst
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/c5e8d7be665536b94483752a2e26b06f 1905
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to be a part of a active and good gang. I have a great shot and I am cartel experienced
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? White

Denied. good luck finding another gang Lad!

Widsyy and Kuklinski like this
  • 3 weeks later...

• In game name: Element
  • Location/Time zone: Norway
  • How much money do you have? 2mill
  • What are your previous gangs? toxicity, spartan
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/7f750fc229ccf869180b4b88b30b08a7
  • https://gyazo.com/51c6fa5706674fef010215bc619a6eef
  • Why do you want to join Envy? want to join a good gang and fight vs good people. Played with widsy and rodrigo before and it was fun.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Maybe Rodrigo if he still remember me.
  • About me: Good knowlegde of cartels. Good pilot. i hold tac commes. ok shooter. Active 
Edited by Thomas100
  • In game name: God / 9999+ other names 
  • Location/Time zone? GMT (UK)
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? YES
  • How much money do you have? 760k
  • What are your previous gangs? Sinister, Lawless, Infinite, Twelve Monkeys.. +more low tier gangs
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/57179b9ed0f02c731a88b684432c83df + another account with 600+ (spent around 75% of those hours on asylum)
  • Why do you want to join Envy? They fight well, I need to join a higher tier gang tbh, no point in wasting my time in lower tier gangs, im here to have fun and fight
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? idk i fought against Nv alot under the name GOD^, but no not really
Piranha123 likes this
3 hours ago, JaeyBee said:
  • In game name: God / 9999+ other names 
  • Location/Time zone? GMT (UK)
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? YES
  • How much money do you have? 760k
  • What are your previous gangs? Sinister, Lawless, Infinite, Twelve Monkeys.. +more low tier gangs
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/57179b9ed0f02c731a88b684432c83df + another account with 600+ (spent around 75% of those hours on asylum)
  • Why do you want to join Envy? They fight well, I need to join a higher tier gang tbh, no point in wasting my time in lower tier gangs, im here to have fun and fight
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? idk i fought against Nv alot under the name GOD^, but no not really

Denied.

3 hours ago, Thomas100 said:

• In game name: Element
  • Location/Time zone: Norway
  • How much money do you have? 2mill
  • What are your previous gangs? toxicity, spartan
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/7f750fc229ccf869180b4b88b30b08a7
  • https://gyazo.com/51c6fa5706674fef010215bc619a6eef
  • Why do you want to join Envy? want to join a good gang and fight vs good people. Played with widsy and rodrigo before and it was fun.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Maybe Rodrigo if he still remember me.
  • About me: Good knowlegde of cartels. Good pilot. i hold tac commes. ok shooter. Active 

Denied.

Gatorade likes this
  • In game name: Father Dan
  • Location/Time zone? Mtn, Colorado
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS: Yes
  • How much money do you have? Around 600k, I also have two Ifrits and a few helos. 
  • What are your previous gangs? Karnage and Priests
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 7bWWj5dl.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy: I find this game quite boring to play without other individuals to back me up and have fun with. Also, I want to get back into gang related activities like I did when I was in Priests. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Nope.
8 minutes ago, Father Dan said:
  • In game name: Father Dan
  • Location/Time zone? Mtn, Colorado
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS: Yes
  • How much money do you have? Around 600k, I also have two Ifrits and a few helos. 
  • What are your previous gangs? Karnage and Priests
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 7bWWj5dl.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy: I find this game quite boring to play without other individuals to back me up and have fun with. Also, I want to get back into gang related activities like I did when I was in Priests. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Nope.

Denied.

Application;

• In game name: Frizzy
  • Location/Time zone? Central Time Zone
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have?  784fa0ca92ace3aeb139641e052487dd.png
  • What are your previous gangs? OG Torment, Velocity, Instinct, and Tenacity.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?   38f316efaf93eb4a48b0649b52af4a20.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to join Envy because you guys are the definition of what a gang should be on Asylum. Players that have been playing together for a while, know how to fight, have the numbers and are respected highly. You are known for being great players and a great gang overall. I would like to contribute to that any way possible. I want to join so I can fight cartels and control the map with one of the best gangs on the servers with some old amigos. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? @Feenix @Nerd:) @Rusty :) @Don and maybe Sugarfoot.
George, Tye, Jamal and 8 others like this
8 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

• How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?   38f316efaf93eb4a48b0649b52af4a20.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to join Envy because you guys are the definition of what a gang should be on Asylum. Players that have been playing together for a while, know how to fight, have the numbers and are respected highly. You are known for being great players and a great gang overall. I would like to contribute to that any way possible. I want to join so I can fight cartels and control the map with one of the best gangs on the servers with some old amigos. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? @Feenix @Nerd:) @Rusty :) @Don and maybe Sugarfoot.

+1 chill guy

Frizzy likes this
2 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

+1 Worth giving him a chance, really cool guy, also was the leader of Ruthless you forgot that Frizzy :)

Edited by House.
Frizzy likes this
22 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

+1 Very chill guy and isn't afraid to lose money.

Frizzy likes this
39 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

+1 has treated me like a son and great player!

Frizzy likes this
  • In game name: Aden Dahmer
  • Location/Time zone? PST USA
  • How much money do you have? 700k
  • What are your previous gangs? raiders sinister
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?cc6d48eda3ecc026ea7e2060ec153d93.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? cartels and fighting
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? probably rodrigo 
The Monopoly Man, ritzy and Assert like this
2 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

+1. will pull vehicles, is a chill dude, and can sometimes shoot.

Frizzy likes this

Application;

+1 lil cutie. Too good for my gang so take him in and give him a home

Mitrones Massoud and Frizzy like this

Application;

Denied.

1 hour ago, Aden Dahmer said:
  • In game name: Aden Dahmer
  • Location/Time zone? PST USA
  • How much money do you have? 700k
  • What are your previous gangs? raiders sinister
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?cc6d48eda3ecc026ea7e2060ec153d93.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? cartels and fighting
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? probably rodrigo 

Denied.

Anthony_, babooshka and Gatorade like this