• In game name: Forrest
  • Location/Time zone? Central 
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yea
  • How much money do you have? Plenty 
  • What are your previous gangs?Rebel Dept, Torment, Bad blood
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? Over 3000
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Leon
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Leon 

I have been out of the mix for awhile so if you deny I understand. I am a great shot I have plenty of cartel exp. I know all of you guys for the most part so I hope to be apart of you guys. I will be extremely active starting next week let me know.

34 minutes ago, Forrest said:

I have been out of the mix for awhile so if you deny I understand. I am a great shot I have plenty of cartel exp. I know all of you guys for the most part so I hope to be apart of you guys. I will be extremely active starting next week let me know.

+1 Great shot and great.guy

46 minutes ago, Forrest said:

denied.

2 hours ago, Forrest said:

One of the best people ive met in this game. Love this guy

Forrest likes this

Just going to say this to save everyone some time. Our gang is very full atm so accepting more people would be pointless when we already outnumber everyone else. At the moment the only way to really get accepted would be to be very good friends with most of the gang.

While we are full I would recommend try apply to our good friends Prime, they have a few member/leader positions open... and god only knows they could use the extra fingers.

Edited by Wang Liqin
Forrest, Pippi, Cukofuko and 17 others like this
10 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

Just going to say this to save everyone some time. Our gang is very full atm so accepting more people would be pointless when we already outnumber everyone else. At the moment the only way to really get accepted would be to be very good friends with most of the gang.

While we are full I would recommend try apply to our good friends Prime, they have a few member/leader positions open... and god only knows they could use the extra fingers.

but but do you outnumber fsa and their new fsm sub-gang? thats the question.

• In game name:NorthFLONKz
  • Location/Time zone?EST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 1mill cash in bank
  • What are your previous gangs?SoL,Bad Company,Mongols,Invictus
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/0203632730bbc9b6de30b2386792a9f0
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Haven't tried much to apply to a able bodied gang on s4, But since I had a change of pace and thought, I think it is time to try and enjoy a nice size gang. And as well since server 5 has started to die down I have been starting to fight on s4 and just need a gang to be with.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? N/A
Just now, NorthFlonkz said:
  • In game name:NorthFLONKz
  • Location/Time zone?EST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 1mill cash in bank
  • What are your previous gangs?SoL,Bad Company,Mongols,Invictus
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/0203632730bbc9b6de30b2386792a9f0
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Haven't tried much to apply to a able bodied gang on s4, But since I had a change of pace and thought, I think it is time to try and enjoy a nice size gang. And as well since server 5 has started to die down I have been starting to fight on s4 and just need a gang to be with.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? N/A

Denied.

In game name: Sandman

Location/Time zone? CST/U.S.

Do you have a Mic and access to TS? I do.

How much money do you have? About 700k at the moment.

What are your previous gangs?  Infinity, Blood Brothers, Retribution, Imperium, ATF, and Drunk Squad

How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/bc9eb73acc405f9e44e0b43c983d69d2

Why do you want to join Envy? I wish to join an experienced gang who is not just powerful in numbers, but a gang that has skill, and that can accomplish tasks. I have seen many great things done by this gang, and hope one day this can be something I can be apart of. A community of people who have a lot of experience on Arma and know how to accomplish tasks successfully, instead of throwing themselves out there recklessly as I see a lot of other gangs do. I want to be apart of a gang who can work well with each other and have a good time, as well as be serious and tactical when necessary. I have seen this gang take down large numbers with very few people, I see that this is a skilled gang with skilled people, and I believe I can be an adequate person to fill a role in this gang. 

Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? I do not.

11 hours ago, Anonymou5 said:

In game name: Sandman

Location/Time zone? CST/U.S.

Do you have a Mic and access to TS? I do.

How much money do you have? About 700k at the moment.

What are your previous gangs?  Infinity, Blood Brothers, Retribution, Imperium, ATF, and Drunk Squad

How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/bc9eb73acc405f9e44e0b43c983d69d2

Why do you want to join Envy? I wish to join an experienced gang who is not just powerful in numbers, but a gang that has skill, and that can accomplish tasks. I have seen many great things done by this gang, and hope one day this can be something I can be apart of. A community of people who have a lot of experience on Arma and know how to accomplish tasks successfully, instead of throwing themselves out there recklessly as I see a lot of other gangs do. I want to be apart of a gang who can work well with each other and have a good time, as well as be serious and tactical when necessary. I have seen this gang take down large numbers with very few people, I see that this is a skilled gang with skilled people, and I believe I can be an adequate person to fill a role in this gang. 

Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? I do not.

Denied.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • In game name: Skrood
  • Location/Time zone? Eastern
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? https://gyazo.com/5a2d7f8451f6be6ba8748e171bc260c7
  • What are your previous gangs? Outlaws , Nimrods , FFS , Tribal
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/7c5dbddb699ff7889f4047adf8c6d80a something like 2500 hours on asylum
  • Why do you want to join Envy? 
    I want to join you because I want to be a very powerful gang who knows what she is doing and tramples anyone who stands in her ways and I think I can contribute to it
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? nobody
  • about the way , I am playing Asylum over 2 years 
Edited by skrood`
1 hour ago, Skrood said:
  • In game name: Skrood
  • Location/Time zone? Eastern
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? https://gyazo.com/5a2d7f8451f6be6ba8748e171bc260c7
  • What are your previous gangs? Outlaws , Nimrods , FFS , Tribal
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/7c5dbddb699ff7889f4047adf8c6d80a something like 2500 hours on asylum
  • Why do you want to join Envy? 

I want to join you because I want to be a very powerful gang who knows what she is doing and tramples anyone who stands in her ways and I think I can contribute to it
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? nobody
  • about the way , I am playing Asylum over 2 years 

Denied

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...