Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

• In game name: Huskers
  • Location/Time zone? Eastern
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 1m
  • What are your previous gangs? Bad blood, Elysium and Prime
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 3k +
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I like to fight cartels, kill cops and play with friends
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Everyone I play asylum with is in the gang and many can vouch for me
5 minutes ago, Huskers said:
  • In game name: Huskers
  • Location/Time zone? Eastern
  • What are your previous gangs? Bad blood, Elysium and Prime
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 3k +
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I like to fight cartels, kill cops and play with friends
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Everyone I play asylum with is in the gang and many can vouch for me

Denied, we are extremely full with 20ish members and friends playing actively everyday. You already have Friend tag in teamspeak so you are able to still play when we don't have a buttload of people already.

Application;

• In game name: J9RD4NTH9G9D
  • Location/Time zone? BST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes of course
  • How much money do you have? i think i have 45k
  • What are your previous gangs? I used to play ALRP
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/2c4b19fdb2564e840c296b53dc104712 i have 60 hours but im very experienced in roleplay and can really make the gang do more banks successfully due to my roleplay.
  • Why do you want to join Envy? i have really good roleplay and can turn any situation into our situation as i have also been learning drama at school so i know how to roleplay any situation , i have amazing tactics to supply the gang with when succedding in banks so that we can trick the cops into thinking were friendly via roleplay and then kill them all when they dont expect it , im insane at arma , i  know how to use a compass , i can control the recoil on a PDW and i have killed many people on ALRP , i think id be better than most people in this gang due to my roleplay and compass/PDW working so id be a great asset to this gang and id be one of the best in this gang 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? i think maybe krypton can , we used to play ALRP together
FudgeR likes this
On 7/7/2017 at 8:39 PM, Jordan74352 said:

Application;

• How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/2c4b19fdb2564e840c296b53dc104712 i have 60 hours but im very experienced in roleplay and can really make the gang do more banks successfully due to my roleplay.
  • Why do you want to join Envy? i have really good roleplay and can turn any situation into our situation as i have also been learning drama at school so i know how to roleplay any situation , i have amazing tactics to supply the gang with when succedding in banks so that we can trick the cops into thinking were friendly via roleplay and then kill them all when they dont expect it , im insane at arma , i  know how to use a compass , i can control the recoil on a PDW and i have killed many people on ALRP , i think id be better than most people in this gang due to my roleplay and compass/PDW working so id be a great asset to this gang and id be one of the best in this gang 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? i think maybe krypton can , we used to play ALRP together

This was a tuff one but I think we are going to have to deny you. We already have enough solid roleplayers in the gang.

Goodluck finding another gang!

Thor..., FudgeR, Widsyy and 3 others like this
On 7/7/2017 at 2:39 PM, Jordan74352 said:

Application;

I will never vouch for shit sorry

Ibraheem and Thor... like this
  • In game name:(JAXON)
  • Location/Time zone?  (Eastern) 
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? (Yep)
  • How much money do you have? (700k and prom)
  • What are your previous gangs?

1  The dogs 
2  MØИGØLS
3  Hardline 
4  Legion 
5  Єxtinctionl
6 Los Sicarios
7 The Fallen Souls
8 Orbit 
9 nsg 
10 Drunk Squad
11 cocaine productions

• How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 2,973 Total hours not sure how i would get asylum hours but most of them 
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to join envy to have a better time on asylum and have fun doing cartels, banks, feds, Robbing people, ect. I also am in the APD so i am trusted. I am i good shot and i good at CQC fighting. I also am very active i play about everyday on p4 so iv seen you guys around lately so i want to join because my last gang dose not fight and are pussis 

https://gyazo.com/1051065c098b7bad9748c41c71a62ebb

• Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? 

(Don maybe idk)

1 minute ago, Action_Jaxon said:

1  The dogs 
2  MØИGØLS
3  Hardline 
4  Legion 
5  Єxtinctionl
6 Los Sicarios
7 The Fallen Souls
8 Orbit 
9 nsg 
10 Drunk Squad
11 cocaine productions

• How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 2,973 Total hours not sure how i would get asylum hours but most of them 
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to join envy to have a better time on asylum and have fun doing cartels, banks, feds, Robbing people, ect. I also am in the APD so i am trusted. I am i good shot and i good at CQC fighting. I also am very active i play about everyday on p4 so iv seen you guys around lately so i want to join because my last gang dose not fight and are pussis 

(Don maybe idk)

Well. Really good gang history!! Maybe you don't wanna ever put those gangs in your previous gangs ever again.

Yung Kali-G, Chase, massi and 9 others like this
20 minutes ago, Action_Jaxon said:

1  The dogs 
2  MØИGØLS
3  Hardline 
4  Legion 
5  Єxtinctionl
6 Los Sicarios
7 The Fallen Souls
8 Orbit 
9 nsg 
10 Drunk Squad
11 cocaine productions

(Don maybe idk)

Wow another really tuff application! but i'm afraid i'm going to have to deny this one too. If we were to accept this application how ever would we be able to get free pardons on #4.

I'm sure with that list of previous gangs you wont have any problems fining a new gang, goodluck!

544heu, Cukofuko, Thor... and 5 others like this
  • In game name: KillaJR
  • Location/Time zone? PST
  • How much money do you have? 1.4mil
  • What are your previous gangs? NATO Huge gang from 2 years ago
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/0128ad6c5842bacb5fe0eb9f54622cc9
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I would like to join Envy because I heard lots of good things about it. You guys play very smart/tactical which is what im looking for not only that I heard/seen you guys play as a team you help eachother out im all about teamwork. I am just looking for a chill,tactical gang. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Unfortunately no
Widsyy likes this
6 hours ago, KillaJRR said:
  • In game name: KillaJR
  • Location/Time zone? PST
  • How much money do you have? 1.4mil
  • What are your previous gangs? NATO Huge gang from 2 years ago
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/0128ad6c5842bacb5fe0eb9f54622cc9
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I would like to join Envy because I heard lots of good things about it. You guys play very smart/tactical which is what im looking for not only that I heard/seen you guys play as a team you help eachother out im all about teamwork. I am just looking for a chill,tactical gang. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Unfortunately no

Denied.

It's a long shot,  but fuck it,  what do I have to lose??

Application;

• In game name: cHIP oTLE
  • Location/Time zone? EST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? of course
  • How much money do you have? I stick around my 2 mill cap
  • What are your previous gangs? "Gangs" lul
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 1811 Arma 3 hours,  basicallly ALL of those are asylum hours. (Applying via mobile, screenshot can be added later if needed)
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want the chance to play with an actual gang.  No offense to any of my past gang mates.  I'm burnt out from this 4-6 week Zurg Gang rotation.  I've got good tac comms, I've got plenty of cartel/bank/fed experience.  I'm definitely not afraid to spend money to fight.  I'm a professional turf-rat.  And I think I can get a vouch that I'm fun to play with [Giggity]
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? I'm gonna throw @Sugarfoot's name out here, just because he's a sexy beast
Edited by cHIP oTLE
Gatorade and Thor... like this
20 minutes ago, cHIP oTLE said:
It's a long shot,  but fuck it,  what do I have to lose??

Application;

• In game name: cHIP oTLE
  • Location/Time zone? EST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? of course
  • How much money do you have? I stick around my 2 mill cap
  • What are your previous gangs? "Gangs" lul
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 1811 Arma 3 hours,  basicallly ALL of those are asylum hours. (Applying via mobile, screenshot can be added later if needed)
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want the chance to play with an actual gang.  No offense to any of my past gang mates.  I'm burnt out from this 4-6 week Zurg Gang rotation.  I've got good tac comms, I've got plenty of cartel/bank/fed experience.  I'm definitely not afraid to spend money to fight.  I'm a professional turf-rat.  And I think I can get a vouch that I'm fun to play with [Giggity]
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? I'm gonna throw @Sugarfoot's name out here, just because he's a sexy beast

Denied. Goodluck finding another gang.

cHIP oTLE likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • In game name: PRaiser
  • Location/Time zone? CST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? 2m (3.4m prestige)
  • What are your previous gangs? Marauders, AIA, IRA and Aftermath
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 2600 224abbe9bcf2edeef6daf9707b0fed89.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? To be a part of the best gang on asylum and to play and own server 4.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Uhh Maybe aidzo? he was with me in AIA
3 hours ago, Praiser said:
  • In game name: PRaiser
  • Location/Time zone? CST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? 2m (3.4m prestige)
  • What are your previous gangs? Marauders, AIA, IRA and Aftermath
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 2600 224abbe9bcf2edeef6daf9707b0fed89.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? To be a part of the best gang on asylum and to play and own server 4.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Uhh Maybe aidzo? he was with me in AIA

Denied. Good luck finding another gang.

Widsyy likes this
  • In game name: Vedalkenn
  • Location/Time zone? NA Squad
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yeah
  • How much money do you have? Im poor ya know what I am saying? I mean I have like 200k but I do a lot of turtle hunting
  • What are your previous gangs? Clarity, L e g i o n
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 658
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I saw the NA Squad was in need of some help, I came to a s s i s t. I was like oh damn the Nv Seals euro are pretty stacked but the NA is always behind in gaming you know what I am saying? 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? I mean we turned in @Sugarfoot and got a good scare from @RoguePilot at court house the other day if that counts

P.S This should be your Seal theme song 

Edited by Vedalkenn
O c e a n m a n
George, SafeMode and MoonShine like this
3 hours ago, Vedalkenn said:
  • How much money do you have? Im poor ya know what I am saying? I mean I have like 200k but I do a lot of turtle hunting
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I saw the NA Squad was in need of some help, I came to a s s i s t. I was like oh damn the Nv Seals euro are pretty stacked but the NA is always behind in gaming you know what I am saying? 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? I mean we turned in @Sugarfoot and got a good scare from @RoguePilot at court house the other day if that counts

gonna be a really hard decision i can tell.

Anthony_ and Squirtle like this
11 hours ago, Vedalkenn said:

Denied. Good luck finding another gang.

NugsOfChronic likes this
  • In game name: g1ant
  • Location/Time zone? Norway/GMT +1
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes.
  • What are your previous gangs? Instinct, Encore, Insanity, Elysium, Prime and some other gangs.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? About 3k. https://gyazo.com/16b38a3259a62dabf341dcce674a56fb
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I got some good friends in this gang. And I want to fight cops and cartels again.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Yes.
15 minutes ago, g1ant said:
  • What are your previous gangs? Instinct, Encore, Insanity, Elysium, Prime and some other gangs.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? About 3k. https://gyazo.com/16b38a3259a62dabf341dcce674a56fb
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I got some good friends in this gang. And I want to fight cops and cartels again.

+1 good player, OK english

Polaris likes this
8 hours ago, g1ant said:

Denied.

Anthony_, 544heu and Azeh like this
14 hours ago, g1ant said:

who?

g1ant likes this

Due to a number of circumstances gentlemen, I will be stepping down as the NA Squadron Leader. The immediate appointee for the near future, effective Immediately, is Hamsham. 

It was a great last month as I earned around $4.5 million fighting with the NA squad, however I do not have the mental resources available to lead these devout troops any longer

Good Day.  

Edited by krickenBacker
Buck and Chase like this
3 minutes ago, krickenBacker said:

Due to a number of circumstances gentlemen, I will be stepping down as the NA Squadron Leader. The immediate appointee for the near future, effective Immediately, is Hamsham. 

It was a great last month as I earned around $4.5 million fighting with the NA squad, however I do not have the mental resources available to lead these devout troops any longer

Good Day.  

Nice side chat at that Bank :kappa: naw but forreal all jokes aside was a good run

Polaris likes this
3 hours ago, krickenBacker said:

Good Day.  

lol

15 hours ago, krickenBacker said:

Good Day.  

and good RIDDANCE

544heu likes this