Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

2 hours ago, Tom said:

are you dumb?

you were in synershit and sat a click out sniping because everytime you pushed you got raped.

and got kills left right and centre

if asylum was like back in the day

envy would have scrapped you in the trash can FACT

actually shocked that wanq actually allows you in the teamspeak

that is literally the only reason you are in envy.. envy lowered their standards.. which is sad, asylum died.

the old wanq would never have accepted you

Edited by BrutaL
Just now, BrutaL said:

i could have joined the proper nv

this ain't the proper nv, wanq would admit the same, asylum is dead.. that is why you are in envy.

We have the same players in Envy than we did two years ago, they don't play as much but in two years I don't think we have recruited more than 10 people. We recruited tom at a time where gangs fought cartels and we didn't have the numbers, if we didn't invite Thomas and his gang of Make A Wish bandits we would have got heavily outnumbered every fight. 

iNSTAAA and Widsyy like this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

We have the same players in Envy than we did two years ago, they don't play as much but in two years I don't think we have recruited more than 10 people. We recruited tom at a time where gangs fought cartels and we didn't have the numbers, if we didn't invite Thomas and his gang of Make A Wish bandits we would have got heavily outnumbered every fight. 

exactly

it's sad, paratus killed asylum, and you had to recruit him, asylum was the greatest server in video game history.. 

Alec-I and Widsyy like this
42 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

I been on and off since 2015 when Aidzo was my dad

• In game name: PrettyPinkPony
  • Location/Time zone? PSEST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? I think so
  • How much money do you have? Like 6 numbers worth
  • What are your previous gangs? Some shitty gang that keyboard warriored all day 
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? Like 45 minutes
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I heard Rodrigo gives good head
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Like 3 tatos i think. Also since child complained i didnt mention him. I'll leave this here. Child is an idiot, i taught him everything he knows. So it makes sense.
Edited by Buhhbye
Feenix, George, Callumm and 4 others like this
3 hours ago, Buhhbye said:
  • In game name: PrettyPinkPony
  • Location/Time zone? PSEST
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? I think so
  • How much money do you have? Like 6 numbers worth
  • What are your previous gangs? Some shitty gang that keyboard warriored all day 
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? Like 45 minutes
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I heard Rodrigo gives good head
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Like 3 tatos i think. Also since child complained i didnt mention him. I'll leave this here. Child is an idiot, i taught him everything he knows. So it makes sense.

-1 horrible player :D