Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

• In game name: Jphman Of Nazareth
  • Location/Time zone? CST (U.S Illinois)
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 1.5mil and a lot of housing assets and vehicle assets
  • What are your previous gangs? None of relevance, most are just shitty gangs which I left before making my own for a few friends.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://imgur.com/a/XyvcJ 
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I would enjoy having competent teammates to play with.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Not really, I touched Azeh's hoo-ha once so ask him how I did. ;)
Just now, jphman said:
  • How much money do you have? 1.5mil and a lot of housing assets and vehicle assets
  • What are your previous gangs? None of relevance, most are just shitty gangs which I left before making my own for a few friends.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://imgur.com/a/XyvcJ 
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I would enjoy having competent teammates to play with.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Not really, I touched Azeh's hoo-ha once so ask him how I did. ;)

Denied 

Just now, jphman said:

Denied.

On 4/4/2018 at 5:01 PM, jphman said:

Approved Welcome to totally not Envy...

• In game name: M4j3D
  • Location/Time zone? Kuwait, Ryiadh 03:00
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? 120k but i can make more
  • What are your previous gangs? Requiem
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? on asylum like 70 i come from olympus https://gyazo.com/7f2535dc8540879152aed370a12382f4
  • Why do you want to join? i want to join a gang that can fight cartels. cause requiem moved to olympus and i want to play on asylum
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? i think 
Edited by Majed
Just now, Majed said:
  • In game name: M4j3D
  • Location/Time zone? Kuwait, Ryiadh 03:00
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? 120k but i can make more
  • What are your previous gangs? Requiem
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? on asylum like 70 i come from olympus https://gyazo.com/7f2535dc8540879152aed370a12382f4
  • Why do you want to join? i want to join a gang that can fight cartels. cause requiem moved to olympus and i want to play on asylum
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? i think 

Denied.

Filiip likes this
On 4/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, Azeh said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ (200+) to understand why Janna is so OP. The gameplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of macro-objectives most of the plays will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Janna's intellectual playstyle, which is deftly woven into her gameplay - her Howling Gale draws heavily from geometry, for instance. The mains understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the skill of these plays, to realise that they’re not just execution - they say something deep about GAMING. As a consequence people who dislike Janna truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Janna’s existential catchphrase “The tempest is at your command,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Shakespeare’s The Tempest. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the support’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Janna tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid smiling-face-with-sunglasses_1f60e.png

Good sh** mayne 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Osama Bin Trappin said:
  • In game name: Gods Plan
  • Location/Time zone? Midwest, CST
  • How much money do you have? Approx 200k. I know how to make money pretty quickly.
  • What are your previous gangs? Nemesis, ATF
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? cafae446059e122384a49b6735b33408.png
    https://gyazo.com/cafae446059e122384a49b6735b33408
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I would like to join Envy because I have been playing Asylum life for quite some time now and i wanted to experience what it would be like to have other gang member all wanting the same thing that I want and be on the same skill level. I also would like to join because Envy seems like a group of good people who all want to have fun just as much as I do and will go into any (RP) character that is necessary to make everyones gaming experience as great as possible.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? No :(

Denied

Anthony_ likes this
10 hours ago, Osama Bin Trappin said:
  • How much money do you have? Approx 200k. I know how to make money pretty quickly.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? cafae446059e122384a49b6735b33408.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I would like to join Envy because I have been playing Asylum life for quite some time now and i wanted to experience what it would be like to have other gang member all wanting the same thing that I want and be on the same skill level. I also would like to join because Envy seems like a group of good people who all want to have fun just as much as I do and will go into any (RP) character that is necessary to make everyones gaming experience as great as possible.

Denied.

explicit likes this
20 hours ago, Osama Bin Trappin said:

Permanently denied. Never to Apply Again.

• In game name: Klaus Mikaelson
  • Location/Time zone: Singapore/ +800 UTC 
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS: Yes
  • How much money do you have: 1.4 Million
  • What are your previous gang: Space Turtles, Infinite, F,E,A,R , alot of other old ones
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA  Arma hours total of 2.4k from multiple account, Asylum Game time about 1.7k hours on asylum
  • Why do you want to join Envy Played with and against in the past, Notice they have great game sense and team work and I'm looking for a gang that can watch my six as I can watch theirs without having to worry of the outcome, Hoping this gang could be my new home as I am starting to get back on my feet playing on Asylum once Again!
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you I know some players in this gang but I doubt they can vouch for me as I've been Inactive for awhile.

:frog: