Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

• In game name: The almighty king
  • Location/Time zone? Sweden
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? No
  • How much money do you have? No
  • What are your previous gangs? Only the best
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? No
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I am Envy 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Only god can judge me.
Reapered, Cukofuko, Sijanec and 3 others like this
12 minutes ago, Buvaloz said:
  • In game name: The almighty king
  • Location/Time zone? Sweden
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? No
  • How much money do you have? No
  • What are your previous gangs? Only the best
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? No
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I am Envy 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Only god can judge me.

Whens the next gangwars anybody?

On 6/25/2019 at 10:23 PM, Sugarfoot said:

where did everyone go

They became fulltime members of the Envy Homo Squad. This is a secret branch of The Envy Corporation where our (temporarily) brain damaged members reside after taking one too many blows to the head. Theyll be back after some intense therapy and some well deserved rest from the empty lands of Assylum.

Kyle_ and Masonn like this

Hey guys following my inactivity to this thread, would you like any more photos of my physique? Obviously AdaM decided he would post one himself but I’m all up for showing you what not being a lazy retard can actually achieve. 

Im around 8% bodyfat right now due to the fact I am going to magaluf for a week to hopefully smash Jimbo’s crippled sister. Obviously I will probably leave her in a hammock with her noodle legs swinging around below her like her brother while he plays Arma 3 in his basement; but that’s besides the point.

I hope you guys have a really good week! and I’ll make sure to say hello to your ex girlfriend while I destroy the fucking shit out of her and her friends. The way that you never could.

Jimbo mate you’re fucking shit at arma now, just thought I’d throw that one out there. To the rest of you super cool guys, fuck you :)

I hope to see you on cap when I get back, good luck and have fun. 

xx

Edited by Jaconite
burrows and Connor McGregor like this
2 hours ago, Jaconite said:

Hey guys following my inactivity to this thread, would you like any more photos of my physique? Obviously AdaM decided he would post one himself but I’m all up for showing you what not being a lazy retard can actually achieve. 

Im around 8% bodyfat right now due to the fact I am going to magaluf for a week to hopefully smash Jimbo’s crippled sister. Obviously I will probably leave her in a hammock with her noodle legs swinging around below her like her brother while he plays Arma 3 in his basement; but that’s besides the point.

I hope you guys have a really good week! and I’ll make sure to say hello to your ex girlfriend while I destroy the fucking shit out of her and her friends. The way that you never could.

Jimbo mate you’re fucking shit at arma now, just thought I’d throw that one out there. To the rest of you super cool guys, fuck you :)

xx

you were the guy sucking dick online to join an arma 3 gang. i dont think 8% body fat will get you laid bud. try being less of a fag and u might have a chance

1 hour ago, Nightfury said:

you were the guy sucking dick online to join an arma 3 gang. i dont think 8% body fat will get you laid bud. try being less of a fag and u might have a chance

Haha great one big man! I don't want to roast you as I don't roast my fans :D especially the ones that are seriously depressed and would probably top themselves if I spoke truth about their current life situation.

I wish you the best of luck in life and please don't shit talk me again when you have no grounds to do so. 

I would eat you alive like no other person, trust me.

On 7/2/2019 at 6:41 AM, Jaconite said:

xx

You were correct for 99% of envy, until the king gorilla decided to check the forums.  

Some say I was born out of stone, some call me the shredder, but you can call me Blue_Gatorade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...