Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2019 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW Nv | Alec-I  Sold by [FSA] for $4,000,000  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZFqANcZsDk would be a better meme if i could embed thanks @bamf

With the announcement of the new moderators being two current #4 rival gang members (who think we cheat), old pr

Due to a number of circumstances gentlemen, I will be stepping down as the NA Squadron Leader. The immediate appointee for the near future, effective Immediately, is Hamsham. 

It was a great last month as I earned around $4.5 million fighting with the NA squad, however I do not have the mental resources available to lead these devout troops any longer

Good Day.  

Edited by krickenBacker
Buck and Chase like this
3 minutes ago, krickenBacker said:

Due to a number of circumstances gentlemen, I will be stepping down as the NA Squadron Leader. The immediate appointee for the near future, effective Immediately, is Hamsham. 

It was a great last month as I earned around $4.5 million fighting with the NA squad, however I do not have the mental resources available to lead these devout troops any longer

Good Day.  

Nice side chat at that Bank :kappa: naw but forreal all jokes aside was a good run

Polaris likes this
3 hours ago, krickenBacker said:

Good Day.  

lol

15 hours ago, krickenBacker said:

Good Day.  

and good RIDDANCE

tom likes this
2 hours ago, Tom said:

are you dumb?

you were in synershit and sat a click out sniping because everytime you pushed you got raped.

and got kills left right and centre

if asylum was like back in the day

envy would have scrapped you in the trash can FACT

actually shocked that wanq actually allows you in the teamspeak

that is literally the only reason you are in envy.. envy lowered their standards.. which is sad, asylum died.

the old wanq would never have accepted you

Edited by BrutaL
Just now, BrutaL said:

i could have joined the proper nv

this ain't the proper nv, wanq would admit the same, asylum is dead.. that is why you are in envy.

We have the same players in Envy than we did two years ago, they don't play as much but in two years I don't think we have recruited more than 10 people. We recruited tom at a time where gangs fought cartels and we didn't have the numbers, if we didn't invite Thomas and his gang of Make A Wish bandits we would have got heavily outnumbered every fight. 

Widsyy and iNSTAAA like this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

We have the same players in Envy than we did two years ago, they don't play as much but in two years I don't think we have recruited more than 10 people. We recruited tom at a time where gangs fought cartels and we didn't have the numbers, if we didn't invite Thomas and his gang of Make A Wish bandits we would have got heavily outnumbered every fight. 

exactly

it's sad, paratus killed asylum, and you had to recruit him, asylum was the greatest server in video game history.. 

Alec-I and Widsyy like this
42 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

I been on and off since 2015 when Aidzo was my dad