Gear that I think should be added

Let me make this brief. I have been playing asylum for a long time and I would really like some new gear.  Ok so here is a list of items that I think should be added. GA carrier lite (Level 3 armor), GA Carrier Rig ( Level 3 armor but with crotch and neck protection),press vest (maybe for bounty hunters?), CMR 76 (6.5 marksmen rifle semi only 20 round mag, Maybe for Honor reward for BH?), Bergen backpack (super big backpack maybe 102 space?) Now to the questionable stuff that aren't overpowered but I think will get screamed at anyway: Standard Combat helmet (level 2), GA Carrier GL Rig (It is level 3 armor except with explosive resistance, but when you think about it how many people use grenades? Not many. But the armor coverage could be considered op.), and maybe the 150 round spar 16 for lieutenants up. I think the price of all the vests I listed would be a few thousand $ more expensive then the carrier lite (not including press vests). I also believe that you should have arms dealer to buy all of the vests  listed (Not including press vest).Thank you for reading.                         Gear Test Video: https://youtu.be/bLpRwgElVUE

Edited by Nic Rage
Just now, Noobious said:

I'd like the helmet SWAT get. It looks sooo fucking sexy. Just deplete all the armor off of it.

I'm gonna get more heat from eptic for saying this, but I think swat should be able to be used a little more then it is currently. Because I do sort of believe that current 7.62 are an advantage for rebels. And I know that makes cops kind of mad. Especially during a shoot out between a gang like the size of Imperium against say 7 cops.

Just now, Nic Rage said:

I'm gonna get more heat from eptic for saying this, but I think swat should be able to be used a little more then it is currently. Because I do sort of believe that current 7.62 are an advantage for rebels. And I know that makes cops kind of mad. Especially during a shoot out between a gang like the size of Imperium against say 7 cops.

7 cops can do a lot. It all depends on their game play together and if they are good players or not.

BioHazard likes this

3 hours ago, Nic Rage said:

Let me make this brief. I have been playing asylum for a long time and I would really like some new gear.  Ok so here is a list of items that I think should be added. GA carrier lite (Level 3 armor), GA Carrier Rig ( Level 3 armor but with crotch and neck protection),press vest (maybe for bounty hunters?), CMR 76 (6.5 marksmen rifle semi only 20 round mag, Maybe for Honor reward for BH?), Bergen backpack (super big backpack maybe 102 space?) Now to the questionable stuff that aren't overpowered but I think will get screamed at anyway: Standard Combat helmet (level 2), GA Carrier GL Rig (It is level 3 armor except with explosive resistance, but when you think about it how many people use grenades? Not many. But the armor coverage could be considered op.), and maybe the 150 round spar 16 for lieutenants up. I think the price of all the vests I listed would be a few thousand $ more expensive then the carrier lite (not including press vests). I also believe that you should have arms dealer to buy all of the vests I listed (Not including press vest).Thank you for reading

Not gonna happen.  

Flax and william like this
5 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

i am no scripter but i've yet to see anyone actually managing to remove armor from any ingame clothing/armor/hemets 

It would still be pretty cool to have. It's still a one tap in the head with a 6.5mm and 7.62.

1 hour ago, Nic Rage said:

Why... the hell... not

All of that shit is really clunky looking and it makes you look like a walking tank, not something the dev's want. They're trying to make the game look less militarized, not more.

The Raven Vest, however, is quite small and resembles a small carrier lite, +1 for cops.

Comparisons:

630e6d1614129e8fa10edbddbf0b7a97.png

eff11ed03a9277d7a37e628b3a1cdd29.png

a8081ae07e952d19b4c193c36cd50ce0.png

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Newfie likes this

14 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

All of that shit is really clunky looking and it makes you look like a walking tank, not something the dev's want. They're trying to make the game look less militarized, not more.

The Raven Vest, however, is quite small and resembles a small carrier lite, +1 for cops.

Comparisons:

630e6d1614129e8fa10edbddbf0b7a97.png

eff11ed03a9277d7a37e628b3a1cdd29.png

a8081ae07e952d19b4c193c36cd50ce0.png

+1

5 minutes ago, Parker said:

Nvm then. Maybe a clothing option for cops to sync with but enforcing raven vest only for cop would only cause salt and locked threads. If those stats are true then it should just be a clothing option for all factions, (Cop, BH, and Rebel)

^This.

It looks like the Raven Vest carries a lot more, so it might be a viable option for cops. However, I would never see myself buying it on rebel.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Big Bird likes this

10 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

^This.

It looks like the Raven Vest carries a lot more, so it might be a viable option for cops. However, I would never see myself buying it on rebel.

Well, I'm not going to lie. The Raven vest has level 1 armor. The police tac vest has level 2. Why would someone ever use the raven vest over police tactical vest?

The gear accessible to rebels currently only really consists of balanced stuff to keep fighting skill based, helmets aren't in because the devs want headshots to be kill shots, theres no fat ass rigs like GA's so people don't sponge 5-6 rounds from MK'S, and there's few guns with high capacity mags the only weapon with one is the MK200 and this is only in because It's hella expensive and isn't that effective when fighting in the current asylum meta. Also buffing rebels anymore would be biggest kick in the nuts to cops. imo the Cops need a buff and more shit than rebels to play with, which is why the APEX update will be awesome for them!

Edited by pete
Just now, pete said:

The gear accessible to rebels currently only really consists of balanced stuff to keep fighting skill based, helmets aren't in because the devs want headshots to be kill shots, theres no fat ass rigs like GA's so people don't sponge 5-6 rounds from MK'S, and there's few guns with high capacity mags the only weapon with one is the MK200 and this is only in because It's hella expensive and isn't that effective when fighting in the current asylum meta. Also buffing rebels anymore would be biggest kick in the nuts to cops.

I'm going to record me testing all these items just to show how many shots it takes to kill. Just for my own purposes to prove a point

2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

I've considered adding the Raven vest (likely will) and actually the light combat helmets, for a price. Those helmets have the same armor rating as the kart helmets and even the skate helmets on s5.

How about the non csat pilot coveralls, I'm not 100% sure but I think the non csat ones give no xtra armor. Blue/green

2 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

How about the non csat pilot coveralls, I'm not 100% sure but I think the non csat ones give no xtra armor. Blue/green

We've had them in the game before, and they were removed.

Pretty sure they've been found to have armor too(not sure though).

30 minutes ago, Paratus said:

I've considered adding the Raven vest (likely will) and actually the light combat helmets, for a price. Those helmets have the same armor rating as the kart helmets and even the skate helmets on s5.

I would love to see Light Combat helmets added. However i've noticed that the Kart Helmets do not sponge a 5.56 to the head where as a LCH does. Thoughts on being a balancing issue when fighting cops?

Oh and also the CTRG Carrier Lite please, would be nice to have a new variant to the Carrier Lites

Edited by Haych
34 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

29 minutes ago, Zoex said:

You can get them if you have the advanced flight model enabled in the clothing store

Edited by Stephen
32 minutes ago, Zoex said:

They have a little, but not a lot of armor. Not near as much as any CSAT clothing.

Officer Fatigues (Hex) have no armor btw, don't know why they were removed...

3 hours ago, pete said:

The gear accessible to rebels currently only really consists of balanced stuff to keep fighting skill based, helmets aren't in because the devs want headshots to be kill shots, theres no fat ass rigs like GA's so people don't sponge 5-6 rounds from MK'S, and there's few guns with high capacity mags the only weapon with one is the MK200 and this is only in because It's hella expensive and isn't that effective when fighting in the current asylum meta. Also buffing rebels anymore would be biggest kick in the nuts to cops. imo the Cops need a buff and more shit than rebels to play with, which is why the APEX update will be awesome for them!

I agree man, i feel that cops need some sort of update for their faction, from what i can see its pretty boring, although some cops still manage to have a focus to roleplay which i appreciate.

IAmLegion likes this