Gaming Chairs

So I really want a new chair for my set up.  I have my eyes set on DX Racer.  My question to you is what is the best model to get from them?  Also open to other chairs that are racing bucket seats, they just need to be comfy because I don't like sitting in non comfy bucket seats.

11 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

I'm currently rocking a dxracer m series NIP special edition. The problems I'm having with it is that it doesn't breath. Also gaming chairs are over-rated, they ain't as comfy as you belive. 

Ya i have a pretty big office chair but for me its to big lol.  I want something that is a little smaller thats why i started looking for new chairs

My advice, dont buy anything online..... I went to office max and sat in all the chairs till I found one that I thought was comfortable enough. When you buy online, you dont know if what your getting is good for you. Yea, others say its good for them. But who's to say its good for you? Just my opinion. I wouldnt trade my chair for any gaming chair. I got the 8 hour officer chair. Damn thing is a champ. The cushion is like 3 inches thick on the ass and back. Its amazing. Best of luck in your chair search man!

16 hours ago, Justin Sider said:

My advice, dont buy anything online..... I went to office max and sat in all the chairs till I found one that I thought was comfortable enough. When you buy online, you dont know if what your getting is good for you. Yea, others say its good for them. But who's to say its good for you? Just my opinion. I wouldnt trade my chair for any gaming chair. I got the 8 hour officer chair. Damn thing is a champ. The cushion is like 3 inches thick on the ass and back. Its amazing. Best of luck in your chair search man!

I can't agree with that. I've tested many chairs because I had neck and back problems. Going to shop doesn't solve anything as you sit on the chair only about 5 minutes. Then you go home, happy with new chair and after 6 hour work you realise that for longer period of time this chair isn't good at all. You can buy proper chair both online and in local store. You just need to know which is good :)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I was just wondering what your guys stances are on these gaming chairs that PC gamers use (I know alotta streamers use them, but I first noticed these kinds of chairs being used by like eSports teams n stuff haha). Do you guys think they're actually worth the money over say just using the best chair you have sitting around the house? Are they worth the cost? And if so, what are some brands/models you guys would vouch for and/or say to avoid? Kinda thinking of picking one up for Christmas, but find it hard to believe they'd be that much superior than just a plain old computer chair/dining room table chair lol