when you arrest the chinese

2 minutes ago, L1on said:

Also was for duping dogmeat, pretty sad he has the notorious name in previous gangs when he was denied several times.

denied? i was in there for a while then i got banned when i duped i didnt give a fuck asylum was dieing and you were one of the reason you lispy retard.

Just now, Chase said:

bet u cant say  Sally sells seashells by the seashore.  
The shells Sally sells are surely from the sea

lion i got you, Ssally sssellssssssss ssssssssssthheassthellsss by tttthe sstheassthore. Can you do the restttttth?

5 minutes ago, Goldy said:

And yet he has still been in better gangs then you. All you do is go from one shitter gang to the next. Kind of sad.

When you run out of roasts so you bring up gangs :shrug:, gosu's previous gangs only list two good ones Legacy, and instinct, Goldy only good gangs you've been in were Instinct and the new Torment, maybe legacy? lol am I forgetting anything?

4 minutes ago, Gosu said:

denied? i was in there for a while then i got banned when i duped i didnt give a fuck asylum was dieing and you were one of the reason you lispy retard.

You were only a friend tag throughout the whole gang applied several times but was denied every time.

Edited by L1on
6 hours ago, Goldy said:

Anchor baby? Nice insult.

My father makes more money in a year then your family makes in 4 years.

You quoted me first for no reason, just like your retarded ass does on everything I post on the forums.

You are probably one of the ugliest human beings I have seen in my entire life. You look like a drugged up downy.

The old my dad makes more money then yours. Solid argument. lol fucking kids both of you

10 hours ago, L1on said:

Youve been playing asylum for 3 years and you still havent gone through puberty, like dude youre such an anchor baby, id consider spending less time on the forums arguing with some "low tier" player and starting a fund for your lawn mower you know follow in your fathers footsteps. You shouldnt talk shit if you dont want a response, you insult people and cant handle it. Youre literally so greasy lmao you make me cringe so bad with these 3rd grade insults, have you been getting lessons from king?

4 hours ago, OwenSeven said:

The old my dad makes more money then yours. Solid argument. lol fucking kids both of you

You should read everything.

11 hours ago, Goldy said:

Now you wanna get race into this? You look like you got slapped by someone with autism on their hand for 3 years straight. Now once again you are dick riding me but this time in a negative way. Everytime I say something you have to quote me. Thank god I blocked your annoying, retarded, ugly lookin ass on steam so I don't get spammed by you. Only to go in teamspeak and hear you say "golthy". Stay trash with 0 friends you ugly ignorant retard.

Thorry what did you jutht thay

Goldy likes this