The Chinese bullied me

Just now, Samuel said:

They called my gang shit and said that everyone in my gang is a hacker, I'm the only person in my gang.

I put so much time and work into my gang and for them to just call it shit, it's heartbreaking. I'm just crying inside, I don't know if I can handle it 

Say to them "Ni ta ma de" it means Fuck you in Chinese really gets my anger through in words I feel like :)

The Orphan likes this
5 minutes ago, Samuel said:

They called my gang shit and said that everyone in my gang is a hacker, I'm the only person in my gang.

I put so much time and work into my gang and for them to just call it shit, it's heartbreaking. I'm just crying inside, I don't know if I can handle it 

I mean they always post inside chat "american hacker stupid"  dont take it personal pal they're just addicted to google translate

2 minutes ago, Noobious said:

What the fuck did I just watch?

These chinese getting nuked by north Korea

Or better yet this is The test of the guards that will watch the wall built by Trump.  If the hispanics can't come then the chinese can't either!

BUILD THE WALL!

Edited by The Orphan
2 minutes ago, Haych said:

Churu= Rat. Omg I am done lmao

Nice to see how well they have fit into the Asylum meta

I have so many screenshots of them catching onto the asylum slang, benni is the best, either you need to suck your grandmothers fart eye or you're a rat/pig/dog