Change log 7.3.0

bamf

2 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

are you fucking kidding me? everyone on asylum is "The ultra rich" it takes like a week to become that if you have any motivation to play the game at all. 

40k per shot.

You see people blowing a vest every fight? I don't.

Just now, Bob/Fury said:

Everyone is gonna be sponging 5 bullets and there's me with normal fatigues getting 1 tapped by a rook  feels bad man.  think im done

Go buy the Urban Hex Fatigues.

1 minute ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

See even fucking imperium can own RPG's imagine what the regulair pistol banger can do....

Anyone can wrap a $100 bill around a stack of $1's and look rich though right?  

(I almost used my first kappa on the forums there, but I'm still going to hold onto it)

Vash likes this
6 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

See even fucking imperium can own RPG's imagine what the regulair pistol banger can do....

Yeah! Even those Imperium guys can own them! Those guys are poor man. I played with them once before and some of them wouldn't even buy a third rocket to carry around. Some people are so cheap when they play.

DJB likes this
10 minutes ago, Churu said:

@bamf Why are the csat clothes white as fuck, i look like a snow globe ffs.. Like if you wanna make it uncamo then just give us the normal urban xD

You want non-LootCrate clothing to take the extra bullet? You might just attract more than one extra bullet wearing it. :P

9 minutes ago, Churu said:

That wont extra bullet wont matter when everyone can see you from like 2 clicks O_o

You might just attract more than one extra bullet wearing it.

That's the idea. lmao