Change log 7.3.0

bamf

Just now, KevinOB said:

Haha. Love the changes.

Also people used to wear the white camouflage all the time even when there were better options. 

Less qq more pewpew. 

People wore urban camo, not snow white camo. Theres a difference lol.

4 hours ago, Olio said:

All these kids that publicly acknowledged buying in-game money then on here crying about advantages and csat clothing. No one is forcing you to buy these skins. I say we create a vendor hidden somewhere and we can sell the csat for like 900k each item that way those that don't  want to chip in 2.50 from time to time to actually help a server survive that you play on 100% free so you can still get the item.

ppl can rip the mission file and fine the location :)

5 hours ago, Olio said:

All these kids that publicly acknowledged buying in-game money then on here crying about advantages and csat clothing. No one is forcing you to buy these skins. I say we create a vendor hidden somewhere and we can sell the csat for like 900k each item that way those that don't  want to chip in 2.50 from time to time to actually help a server survive that you play on 100% free so you can still get the item.

The only problem I have with the crate is that asylum is very competitive so when you add items like the combat helmet and csat clothes it is unfair that the people who dont have extra money to gamble away. IMO there should be a way to unlock it in-game and you can purchase it for a set amount of money with irl cash if you dont feel like grinding to unlock them.

12 minutes ago, Jonah said:

it is unfair that the people who dont have extra money to gamble away. IMO there should be a way to unlock it in-game

You have access to those clothings with a particular skin (Urban CSAT Fatigues), or a clothing alternative equivalent (NATO/AAF Pilot Coveralls) without using the LootCrate system.

You have to, or BI wouldn't approve the use of the system.

Just now, Gnashes said:

You have access to those clothings with a particular skin (Urban CSAT Fatigues), or a clothing alternative equivalent (NATO/AAF Pilot Coveralls) without using the LootCrate system.

You have to, or BI wouldn't approve the use of the system.

Sounds good about the clothing but the combat helmet is a little op, it can actually take a 7.62 shot from 300+ meters if i'm correct. 

4 minutes ago, Jonah said:

Sounds good about the clothing but the combat helmet is a little op, it can actually take a 7.62 shot from 300+ meters if i'm correct. 

I'm all for adding a version of the helmet to the Rebel shop.

With a bright orange skin attached, of course. :P

The requirement for monetization is that the changes can only be cosmetic. This also works in that you can make the "always available version" ugly as shit. (See: Rustbucket Sport)

1 minute ago, Ebola said:

Its a Light combat helmet it can withstand 9mm shots not 7.62 go test it in the arsenal

The fact is it stops bullets and is not available unless paid for.  I honestly dont give a shit about any of it, but id rather keep battle eye active.  And as fickle as they are they will say its ok one minute and disable everything the next.  

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

The fact is it stops bullets and is not available unless paid for.  I honestly dont give a shit about any of it, but id rather keep battle eye active.  And as fickle as they are they will say its ok one minute and disable everything the next.  

More like 1 9mm round if you shoot it twice youre dead but its same protection as a skate helmet or Racing helmet. All it is a re skin

Edited by Ebola
7 minutes ago, HotWings said:

It really is only different skins.  

8 minutes ago, HotWings said:

So do go-kart helmets, which you can get without paying for crate keys. That makes this stuff purely cosmetical. Pleb

Ebola likes this
6 hours ago, Jimmy Pecklin :) said:

Armor that let's you tank extra bullets isn't cosmetic

You can choose between the armored clothing or a carrier lite.

If your argument is that the clothing covers more body then i'd say well go get the clothing then because you can PURCHASE it off other players.

You don't need to DONATE or PAY to WIN.

I mean heck if i bring an ifrit to every little fight and win because if it, is it pay to win too because i might've bought asylum money?

Grow some fucking balls you lil whiny kids, literally makes no fucking difference. Go play the game, and if you actually love it why be so negative about it getting some additional income.

Ebola likes this
21 minutes ago, HotWings said:

You have to pay for everything in Asylum.

If there difference is that you need to pay Real $$ i believe your arguement is invalid because you can buy the skins off other people with ASYLUM money.

Ebola likes this
10 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

You have to pay for everything in Asylum.

If there difference is that you need to pay Real $$ i believe your arguement is invalid because you can buy the skins off other people with ASYLUM money.

Bohemia gives precisely 0 fucks about people selling money to each other.  What they care about is preventing content.  You actually CANNOT trade these items because doing so makes them disappear if you haven't unlocked the skin via the pay system and in order to purchase the skin from another player you must use REAL money.  As I already stated I couldn't care any less about the skins, I care about battle eye staying active.  

Oh and RPGs... next patch will be the official wasteland announcement.

Edited by HotWings
2 minutes ago, Feenix said:

Its 11k just to buy clothes and be evenly matched with people who has Pilot. Why. Why

They have to pay 11k for their clothing as well.  I'm really confused what the issue is here.  We're talking about skins...

2 minutes ago, bamf said:

They have to pay 11k for their clothing as well.  I'm really confused what the issue is here.  We're talking about skins...

Except in certain instances, you have to wear a white outfit that sticks out like a sore thumb and is made to put you at a great disadvantage.  So you buy keys to crates.

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes