Change log 7.3.0

bamf

6 minutes ago, Feenix said:

Honestly bamf listen, with this new apex will kinda bring alot of players with that. WIPE THE RANKING SYSTEM. (WAR POINTS)! It will give players more motivation too! Since players got wiped for some stupid bug.

We should be starting a new season as the new map comes out.  I know we didn't get the seasons rotated like we wanted, so we will start that over.

2 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

@Gnashes, any idea if there going to add the prowler 50cal. to Tanoa map to test it out before the 11th?

I think @Paratus said he was leaning towards adding that.  I'll discuss that with him again.  No promises, but it's just like the offroad - only more island'y.

Gubber Flexx likes this
40 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

I agree... but instead of completely removing the prestige system instead once you reach a certain amount of money that is kind of like the new prestige system. Say once you hit 1 million you get something like "Millionare"

Or give the option to players that have over x amount of money to put it into prestige.

17 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Nonmonetary assets have a cap as well (30 specifically). I have 12 houses with multiple loadouts and 200+ grenades, 10 ifrits, 4 50cals, 15 orcas, 4 mohawks and 11 jets on AE. That's what most garages looked like when Synergy was active. We might be the exception, but I do believe it's worth considering either improving the prestige system or removing the money cap to increase activity on the servers. You admins always talk about how you made the most wealthy-list back in the day. Think back to why you used to run all that meth. Would you really have done it if it went into prestige or ifrits you probably don't need anyway?

Edited by Bikstok
Shepurd, DreamC, Jonah and 6 others like this
14 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Nonmonetary assets have a cap as well (30 specifically). I have 12 houses with multiple loadouts and 200+ grenades, 10 ifrits, 4 50cals, 15 orcas, 4 mohawks and 11 jets on AE. That's what most garages looked like when Synergy was active. We might be the exception, but I do believe it's worth considering either improving the prestige system or removing the money cap to increase activity on the servers. You admins always talk about how you made the most wealthy-list back in the day. Think back to why you used to run all that meth. Would you really have done it if it went into prestige or ifrits you probably don't need anyway?

Ofcourse they wouldn't nor would have anyone

jester5716 likes this
13 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

I have to agree with our community manager here...

I personally think the cap is stupid yet good, it prevents people from coming back to cartels too much but at the same time once you reach cap there is no point in playing.

Im pretty sure many people have other 10 mil prestige and its useless. Sure you get some tiny perks like jury corruption(prominent 1 mil prestige) but that is not enough i would say.... It be interesting if the prestige would grant stuff such as a extra talent point(1 only) or give permanent access to mk200's whether you own the cartel or not... More useful stuff than what the prestige currently grans, then maybe lower it slightly, it takes time grinding up to 10 mil prestige just for jets... I would rather grind for more useful stuff than waste money on prestige with the current rewards..

2 hours ago, Bikstok said:

I have 12 houses with multiple loadouts and 200+ grenades, 10 ifrits, 4 50cals, 15 orcas, 4 mohawks and 11 jets on AE.

Then quite honestly, you don't need anymore money.

Go blow stuff up for a while and then make money to replace them.

Or, you know, sell them and then sell the money.

10 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

BIKSTOK.. I REPEAT BIKSTOK.. he has been the leader of 4 gangs that have dominated asylum, so ofcourse he's going to be rich as fuck

most people don't have that income at all.. tell me gnashes how you can even defend a money cap? tell me i'm interested

jester5716 likes this
33 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Thats the point, HE DOESNT NEED MONEY! WHY DOESNT HE JUST FRICKING GRIND MORE SO HE LOOKS IMPORTANT TO THIS COMMUNITY. I laugh when i see the "prestigious" people and all their money wasted into prestiege when it is so worthless because you cant do anything with it.  Just get rid of money cap. EZYPZY. 

I understand you dont want a player with 100k vs a player with 5 mill. But the 5 mil player worked for  countless hours of it  and derserves it. Its the same shit with Bikstok having 30 ifrits. I ONLY HAVE ONE IFRIT ON GOOD DAYS, and like 200k in my bank account with a couple houses. But bikstok with so many loadouts at hand and ifrits whats the damn point of money cap or anything with a damn cap. In all honesty, right now bikstok is the guy with 5 mill compared to my 300k. Do i care? No because i have an equal chance to get rid of his money while risking mine. (Which is the fun part.)

I remember signatures of people with their millons of dollars in their bank account. It made me want to persue that kind of money that they had. Do i care about prestiege? Nope its just a money hole where you will never see it again in your existence . 

Edited by Feenix
Lex Tempest and jester5716 like this
27 minutes ago, Feenix said:

Thats the point, HE DOESNT NEED MONEY! WHY DOESNT HE JUST FRICKING GRIND MORE SO HE LOOKS IMPORTANT TO THIS COMMUNITY. I laugh when i see the "prestigious" people and all their money wasted into prestiege when it is so worthless because you cant do anything with it.  Just get rid of money cap. EZYPZY. 

I understand you dont want a player with 100k vs a player with 5 mill. But the 5 mil player worked for  countless hours of it  and derserves it. Its the same shit with Bikstok having 30 ifrits. I ONLY HAVE ONE IFRIT ON GOOD DAYS, and like 200k in my bank account with a couple houses. But bikstok with so many loadouts at hand and ifrits whats the damn point of money cap or anything with a damn cap. In all honesty, right now bikstok is the guy with 5 mill compared to my 300k. Do i care? No because i have an equal chance to get rid of his money while risking mine. (Which is the fun part.)

I remember signatures of people with their millons of dollars in their bank account. It made me want to persue that kind of money that they had. Do i care about prestiege? Nope its just a money hole where you will never see it again in your existence . 

and don't forget

bikstok levels of wealth are very rare and it's cause bikstok has been the leader of numerouss top tier  gangs so of course he has untold wealth.. 

but the average player?? most couldn't dream of that wealth.. at least i couldn't and i've been in 2 of bikstoks gangs xD just cause a few people are mega rich doesn't mean the rest are..  a money cap  has absolutely no point.. unless you can explain gnashes?

jester5716 likes this
55 minutes ago, Haych said:

Don't bother listening to Gnashes. Half the things he says always gets shutdown by a CM or Dev anyway.

Because listening to you is so much better.

I'm just being brutally fucking honest. The money cap won't go away, because we all remember how cancerous gangs like Regiment were when they had members with Admin-levels of money without the responsibilities of Admin.

It's also nice when people are forced to dupe 1 Million at a time instead of 50 Million.

Should Paratus build a system that sucks less ass than Prestige? Yes.

Should we remove the money cap because the prestige system sucks ass? Fuck no.

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

I'm just being brutally fucking honest. The money cap won't go away, because we all remember how cancerous gangs like Regiment were when they had members with Admin-levels of money without the responsibilities of Admin.

It's also nice when people are forced to dupe 1 Million at a time instead of 50 Million.

I just think the money cap should be raised to like 1.75 million

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

I'm just a random in this community, you're a Admin. Makes me lol when you get so arrogant only to get shutdown by a Dev. Good job man.

How many things have you said won't happen only for it to, or how many statements have you made only for Paratus to come in and shut you down? You got some learning to do bud.

Scott, Feenix, jester5716 and 3 others like this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

so now you are saying is

*sorry bikstok*   bikstok has 'Admin-levels of money without the responsibilities of Admin' doesn't that defeat the point?

what you seem to not understand is.. the money cap is. it DOES NOT affect top tier players.. it affects the lower level players.. 

that is the thing lol.. the top tier players WILL always be rich.. which then makes a traffic light system.. smaller gangs can't competively fight cartels because they are too poor

ffs olympus.. you can do one run of drugs and have enough to buy 5 loadouts and have no money cap.. on asylum one drug run is what? possibly 2 loadouts max? without arms etc?? and a money cap

you are all being ridiculously stubborn. you are KILLING asylum.. more and more players are moving to olympus.

and this is from a player that has not played a single arma rpg server except asylum (iv'e been on asylum since october 2014 and not a single other server.... IM WORRIED FOR MYSELF. MORE AND MORE OF MY FRIENDS ARE PLAYING OLYMPUS FFS

Edited by warl0ck
3 minutes ago, warl0ck said:

so now you are saying is

*sorry bikstok*   bikstok has 'Admin-levels of money without the responsibilities of Admin' doesn't that defeat the point?

what you seem to not understand is.. the money cap is. it DOES NOT affect top tier players.. it affects the lower level players.. 

that is the thing lol.. the top tier players WILL always be rich.. which then makes a traffic light system.. smaller gangs can't competively fight cartels because they are too poor

ffs olympus.. you can do one run of drugs and have enough to buy 5 loadouts and have no money cap.. on asylum one drug run is what? possibly 2 loadouts max? without arms etc?? 

you are all being ridiculously stubborn. you are KILLING asylum..

OR...Instead of always finding something to bitch about you could be like me and just play the lotto and win and never worry about money issues....JS i have fun all the time with money cap y'all think cartels are the only to way to have fun yet I'm here RPG'ing georgetown and having a fucking blast bcc0c53e109bf2e3018839f0771139c4.png6a86c9cda6f65f992862b36244041a49.png THIS was within the same week..

2 minutes ago, Ebola said:

OR...Instead of always finding something to bitch about you could be like me and just play the lotto and win and never worry about money issues....JS i have fun all the time with money cap y'all think cartels are the only to way to have fun yet I'm here RPG'ing georgetown and having a fucking blast bcc0c53e109bf2e3018839f0771139c4.png6a86c9cda6f65f992862b36244041a49.png THIS was within the same week..

you have downs

Just now, AndrewFam said:

you have downs

actually I was referring to myself as a low tier player who is prospering with loads of money without bitching about money cap. So quite honestly you're just jealous of my financial status have fun with your drug runs while I camp the dealer to shit on all your effort you put into making it

Ghost0fDawn likes this
Just now, Ebola said:

actually I was referring to myself as a low tier player who is prospering with loads of money without bitching about money cap. So quite honestly you're just jealous of my financial status have fun with your drug runs while I camp the dealer to shit on all your effort you put into making it

YOU CANNOT show yourself prospering by showing a fucking lottery win.. 

Chau, Kettles and jester5716 like this
1 minute ago, Bikstok said:

My argument is plain and simple. We all want more people to play on the servers. People play when they have something to do, i.e. grinding for money.

With the current prestige system, no one is interested in making more money than 1 mil and a few vehicles. That means those people only play when other stuff is happening on the servers.

do you agree with my post?

Just now, warl0ck said:

your reasoning is absurd.. you cannot use RNG as a reason for why a server is fine ffs. moron

Listen here you little shit I could give two fucks what you think good reasoning is here. Bitching about money cap that has been changed for almost a year now and will not change because it is working as intended the only thing I myself would push for is a remedy for the failed prestige system other than leave it alone.

Just now, Ebola said:

Listen here you little shit I could give two fucks what you think good reasoning is here. Bitching about money cap that has been changed for almost a year now and will not change because it is working as intended the only thing I myself would push for is a remedy for the failed prestige system other than leave it alone.

you can't comment shit if you are trying to defend money cap by showing a fucking RNG lottery win.. so fuck off. you don't touch me in terms of skill nevermind bikstok lmao

Just now, Ebola said:

FURGafo.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ebola said:

I can tell you are missing a few chromosomes. 

Edited by Tye
John Lemmon and AndrewFam like this

I really don't understand the problem no money cap made. I was very active during those times and yeah people suicide vested more and pulled better vehicles more. But that was normal. It was fun fighting gangs, it was fun locking down hq's incase of a vest. I dealt with the 20 man feds. The take over of all hq's. Shit was really fun. 

6.0 literally killed all of that fun and didn't replace it.

2 minutes ago, warl0ck said:

you can't comment shit if you are trying to defend money cap by showing a fucking RNG lottery win.. so fuck off. you don't touch me in terms of skill nevermind bikstok lmao

I can tell that this game is you're #1 priority in life if you're saying that your skills make me inferior.