Change log 7.3.0

bamf

Just now, Scott said:

Unicorn shirt is life. I aint even mad I spent $2.50.

The unicorn shirt was the best thing out of the whole lot why isn't that a purple Item

So now that CSAT is back how long till Tarus get added to this Lol

4 minutes ago, epTic said:

Still an advantage, still in violation of Bohemias terms of service.

Pretty sure their ruleset isn't that extremely strict. It's not like they're sitting there testing if tac vest + CSAT clothing gives a advantage to Carrier lite + Full ghillie :')

Just now, epTic said:

We'll see in a few days when Battleye is disabled :shrug:

The helmets are a advantage, since that's pretty clear. Helmets for people that pay, pieces  of cloth rapped around ur head for people that don't. I'm afraid it will be down again yeh

18 minutes ago, PJ - said:

The helmets are a advantage, since that's pretty clear. Helmets for people that pay, pieces  of cloth rapped around ur head for people that don't. I'm afraid it will be down again yeh

There are helmets in game with the same characteristics that you can buy without donating to the server.  The helmets today are just skins.

CSAT Coveralls + Tac vest = 2 shots to the chest for a kill, have tested from 50 - 300m

CSAT Coveralls + Carrier Lite = 3 shots to the chest for a kill, have tested from 50 - 300m

You can no longer jump from a tower and survive wearing csat coveralls, the maximum high on a tower you can survive the drop from is the second platform.

You can no longer survive drops from moving helicopters, have not been able to survive this at all.

Bearing in mind you have to pay/get lucky with your free drop to get these

Edited by Jimbo!
Olivia likes this
3 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

CSAT Coveralls + Tac vest = 2 shots to the chest for a kill, have tested from 50 - 300m

CSAT Coveralls + Carrier Lite = 3 shots to the chest for a kill, have tested from 50 - 300m

Of course the Carrier Lite has more armor than the TAC vest.  I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

@bamf , went really quick through the code that everyone has access to it. It looks like you can get crates only from mining and fishing at the moment. Any plans to make it even for cops be able get em?

They can be purchased at the market and the home improvement store I believe.  

2 minutes ago, bamf said:

Of course the Carrier Lite has more armor than the TAC vest.  I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

I mean it's only one extra shot, it's not too much of a difference compared to using regular clothing

Edited by Jimbo!

Neat idea!!  Can't wait to see the future skins that'll be added!

Just for fun, can I get a rough breakdown of where my money goes when I buy one $2.50 key?  For example:

• $1.25 - server fees
  • $0.55 - developer salary
  • $0.45 - bamf's scotch fund
  • $0.25 - admin's shared crunchyroll.com subscription

So through last digging I found that you can draw a very rare chance of being able to buy either cop pilot coveralls (old school just with cop skin) or rebel pilot coveralls (old school).

752e68ebd91a8b672341fadc0074e369.png

ceecd626d52661b078d2af1ff474aad4.png

Cop pilot coverall texture:

Spoiler

f521860a56cce64d88478b7bd762d378.png

Time to get rebel and cop pilot coveralls (RIP MY WALLET).

Edited by Pentax
Isaac likes this
19 minutes ago, Olivia said:

Neat idea!!  Can't wait to see the future skins that'll be added!

Just for fun, can I get a rough breakdown of where my money goes when I buy one $2.50 key?  For example:

• $1.25 - server fees
  • $0.55 - developer salary
  • $0.45 - bamf's scotch fund
  • $0.25 - admin's shared crunchyroll.com subscription

All of the money goes to pay for the servers.  Bamf's cut is $0, but I do like your idea of a Scotch fund.  I've gone ahead and written that down...

Olivia and Roberino like this
2 hours ago, Paratus said:

If you haven't relogged since the fix I posted about previously, your rewards were not added to your account because your keys were not consumed. That's sort of a double-edged sword. You didn't get the reward, but you didn't lose a key either. If this happened to you (we can see who had the issue) and you got an item you really wanted, PM me and I can compensate you that reward if you got a screenshot.

I PM'd you, i know your busy but any idea how long it will take you to get through all the messages to sort out comp :) 

4 minutes ago, bamf said:

We added skins to the game that you can donate for.

Which is against the TOS. 

On the other hand, perks and rewards such as providing in-game money, weapons, ammo, vehicles, discounts, vehicle spawns, housing and any other gameplay affecting features are not allowed and will not be approved.

You are giving access to armored clothing in return for money, that is in direct violation of the TOS. 

Cosmetic skins = fine 

Clothing that gives armor? No-No

Edited by epTic
HerpLeDerp and Haych like this
Just now, epTic said:

Which is against the TOS. 

On the other hand, perks and rewards such as providing in-game money, weapons, ammo, vehicles, discounts, vehicle spawns, housing and any other gameplay affecting features are not allowed and will not be approved.

You are giving access to armored clothing in return for money, that is in direct violation of the TOS. 

Armored clothing?, It's technically a visual change, bohemias fault not ours

Zoex likes this