Change log 7.3.0

bamf

1 minute ago, Paratus said:

You're right, they're priced appropriately given their armor, but the system is not working fully as intended now and will be fixed with a hotfix tomorrow.

Given the focus of Asylum for almost 2 years now I would hope you guys would see I'm not going to implement p2w features.

You shouldn't even have explain yourself everything the devs do now apparently is unfair and unbalanced. You guys are doing awesome love the new content keep it coming

Edited by Ebola
3 minutes ago, Paratus said:

You're right, they're priced appropriately given their armor, but the system is not working fully as intended now and will be fixed with a hotfix tomorrow.

Given the focus of Asylum for almost 2 years now I would hope you guys would see I'm not going to implement p2w features.

Never thought it was intentional, just pointing out that it happened to be flawed

2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

I don't understand this mentality when those donor perks are unaffected.

Everything I heard was that the previous donations we're thrown out the window.  I may have been misinformed though. A la all the old skins and VR suits etc.. we're available to everyone.  Revised my previous post.

21 minutes ago, Paratus said:

don't worry I will alway have faith in you. :)

3 hours ago, Durga said:

To hell with the armor levels.

The only thing truly pay to win about this patch is that those who pay real money will look (based on the helmets alone) 50x cooler than the rest of us.

It's demoralizing going into battle looking worse than your opponent.

In what world does a police officer respond to a bank robbery wearing a fuckin' snap-back. Don't give me shit about skate helmets, either. People assume well enough I have down's as it is, don't make me wear that excuse for a helmet for an equal advantage.

+1

Just now, bamf said:

I've opened a bunch of crates myself, and my luck has been poor so far. 

Yo. +1 to who ever made the cop pilot coveralls. 
Best cop clothes now.
Also to stop people qqing could the pilot coveralls just be nato/blufor so the armor isn't that great?