Buying House

ILegend

2 minutes ago, iLegend said:

Uh, has a price average?  I see on some cities houses for 70K but owned. 

Sorry, i'm begginer and i'm still learning. 

Thanks! 

Kavala: You may find houses easily just not close to the square or the police HQ since that's where most people like to buy them.
Prygos: Less houses than kavala slim chance you may find one that is not sold.
Athira: Will cost you a small fortune to buy from another player as they are quite popular. 

House Breakdown: 
40K - Spawn house (No crates)
70K - Small House (2 Crates)
120K- Large house (3 Crates)
150K- Large house (3 Crates)
220K- Large house (3 Crates)

ILegend likes this
20 minutes ago, iLegend said:

Uh, has a price average?  I see on some cities houses for 70K but owned. 

Sorry, i'm begginer and i'm still learning. 

Thanks! 

Yes there are houses worth 70k but thats buying them straight off the market and not a person, which you wont find many of in those cities. More than likely you will be buying a house off a person, who will have a asking price way above the actual value of that house especially considering itll be in one of the 3 main cities. How it works is that you will negotiate a certain price for the house, pay the person directly then they will sell the house and you will buy it so thats where the expense actually ties in to everything and where having 100k wont cut it.

If you choose to buy a house from someone i would suggest having an admin/mod with you considering some people are scumbags. Also message @Boris, hes like the real estate agent of Asylum.

And also take note of the quote below about the crates.

17 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Kavala: You may find houses easily just not close to the square or the police HQ since that's where most people like to buy them.
Athira: Will cost you a small fortune to buy from another player as they are quite popular. 

House Breakdown: 

ILegend likes this
16 minutes ago, Thomas said:

House Breakdown: 

In case is most easy find  in kavala. I tried to find in all of the cities but is hard.  I will search with your instructions and i hope find.  

Thanks!! ^_^

11 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Yes there are houses worth 70k but thats buying them straight off the market and not a person, which you wont find many of in those cities. More than likely you will be buying a house off a person, who will have a asking price way above the actual value of that house especially considering itll be in one of the 3 main cities. How it works is that you will negotiate a certain price for the house, pay the person directly then they will sell the house and you will buy it so thats where the expense actually ties in to everything and where having 100k wont cut it.

If you choose to buy a house from someone i would suggest having an admin/mod with you considering some people are scumbags. Also message @Boris, hes like the real estate agent of Asylum.

And also take note of the quote below about the crates.

Now i understand, not always the value in the description is the amount that the owner himself charge. I will sees first in Kavala if i not find, i'll talk with Boris.  He can direct me to an seller, right? 

Thank you, for explain! You helped me a lot. :)

Just now, iLegend said:

Now i understand, not always the value in the description is the amount that the owner himself charge. I will sees first in Kavala if i not find, i'll talk with Boris.  He can direct me to an seller, right? 

Thank you, for explain! You helped me a lot. :)

Not sure how active he is right now in regards to housing but he was always the go to person for houses. :)

ILegend likes this
  • 4 weeks later...