wtf...

Just now, Thomas said:

Nope, all dirty money.

Can we read? He said drugs, he thinks its drugs, only possible way it could be drugs is a house crate. Unless they added the VTOL.
Why is it you jump to dupe, you should post what ever knowledge you have of this under http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/66-player-reports/  but seeing as you couldn't read what the poster said he thought it was you may have overlooked this.

Just now, BoBfromHR said:

Can we read? He said drugs, he thinks its drugs, only possible way it could be drugs is a house crate. Unless they added the VTOL.
Why is it you jump to dupe, you should post what ever knowledge you have of this under http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/66-player-reports/  but seeing as you couldn't read what the poster said he thought it was you may have overlooked this.

Currently sat in the team speak channel with Starance :D  I know what im talking about bro. 

2 minutes ago, BoBfromHR said:

DO the math. Meth is worth max 800 a piece. Weighs 3 when processed. Less than  333k MAX.

Scotch. Avg = 1000$. 3 Weight when processed. 333k MAX

You were saying? 

1 minute ago, Axe said:

DO the math. Meth is worth max 800 a piece. Weighs 3 when processed. Less than  333k MAX.

Scotch. Avg = 1000$. 3 Weight when processed. 333k MAX

You were saying? 

i was hoping it would get locked before it got here since it is about admin affairs but i see no one could just be like yeah haha drugs, not like OMG CHEATZ POST ON FORUMS which inst supposed to happen right or am I wrong about that?

Just now, BoBfromHR said:

i was hoping it would get locked before it got here since it is about admin affairs but i see no one could just be like yeah haha drugs, not like OMG CHEATZ POST ON FORUMS which inst supposed to happen right or am I wrong about that?

So what? Its not hurting anyone? I mean, Fuck.... Do you feel the need to protect people from seeing "SUCH ATROCITIES". Like. So what? 

Do you think violent video games cause violence as well? 

Or do you demand a disclaimer before a "disturbing" video?

This screen shot isnt going to make people go out and cheat or harm anyone?

JAY1HP likes this