Please Close

18 hours ago, Criss-Cross said:

In-Game Name: Criss

Timezone: PST

Hours In ArmA: 1298

Hours Played Daily: 3-6-12

Previous Gangs: None

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: They seem to doing the best so.. Cant beat them join them?.

Never mind to much RDM on server and to much work to get comp for it.

Denied.  Goodluck.

Edited by SwisherZ

In-Game Name: LeggoMyEggo

Timezone: Pacific Time (Washington btw)

Hours In ArmAhttps://gyazo.com/ef67324bdec4bca5651543c6ebbf7898

Hours Played Daily: Mon-Thur 3-5/Fri-Sun 5-6

Previous Gangs: C-18 , BWC (Black Widow Company) ,Genocide,Good Fellas

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I have friends playing in this gang (Cudd and Waifu) and I've been wanting to join a more serious gang that have a ranking system and it's a good size gang as well. I'm sick of being in these unorganized small time gangs getting no help whatsoever at times. You guys have a badass name as well and seen you guys successfully rob banks plenty of times. I know I don't have 1000 hours on Arma 3, but I know lots of tactics and could definitely handle myself. I would really enjoy helping people out and wouldn't mind getting told what to do. Most of all though, I just want to have fun and hope to meet all of you guys.

Edited by LeggoMyEggo77
4 hours ago, LeggoMyEggo77 said:

In-Game Name: LeggoMyEggo

Timezone: Pacific Time (Washington btw)

Hours In ArmAhttps://gyazo.com/ef67324bdec4bca5651543c6ebbf7898

Hours Played Daily: Mon-Thur 3-5/Fri-Sun 5-6

Previous Gangs: C-18 , BWC (Black Widow Company) ,Genocide,Good Fellas

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I have friends playing in this gang (Cudd and Waifu) and I've been wanting to join a more serious gang that have a ranking system and it's a good size gang as well. I'm sick of being in these unorganized small time gangs getting no help whatsoever at times. You guys have a badass name as well and seen you guys successfully rob banks plenty of times. I know I don't have 1000 hours on Arma 3, but I know lots of tactics and could definitely handle myself. I would really enjoy helping people out and wouldn't mind getting told what to do. Most of all though, I just want to have fun and hope to meet all of you guys.

Denied. NA is currently full.

Edited by SwisherZ
On July 22, 2016 at 2:19 AM, Tokokojin said:

In-Game Name: Bennett

Timezone: CMT (I play at night mostly)

Hours In ArmA: 1652

Hours Played Daily: Its gone up recently after a long time off

Previous Gangs: 213 Black Lions

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Looking for a team to play with

Denied. Goodluck

Edited by SwisherZ
Mrav likes this

In-Game Name: Devoe Gates

Timezone: central 

Hours In ArmA: 1761

Hours Played Daily: 10+

Previous Gangs: EAOT

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Looking for a gang that has people in it that know what they are doing and from what ive seen you guys are

coordinated and can hold it down and I know I could add to that. Im a good player and a good shot just looking for a more serious gang to role with.

In-Game Name: Nico Cohen

Timezone: GMT

Hours In ArmA: 1163

Hours Played Daily: 4-5

Previous Gangs: Imperium

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Imperium has died down on tanoa and to continue my mischief on tanoa I need an active gang, I have noticed that Primative has become very active and seems like it has potential. I am a good shot and work well with cartels and turfs and I think i could be a useful member of Primative :)

9 minutes ago, Nico Cohen said:

In-Game Name: Nico Cohen

Timezone: GMT

Hours In ArmA: 1163

Hours Played Daily: 4-5

Previous Gangs: Imperium

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Imperium has died down on tanoa and to continue my mischief on tanoa I need an active gang, I have noticed that Primative has become very active and seems like it has potential. I am a good shot and work well with cartels and turfs and I think i could be a useful member of Primative :)

Denied. Good luck in the future.

Danne and Mrav like this
20 hours ago, Devoe Gates said:

In-Game Name: Devoe Gates

Timezone: central 

Hours In ArmA: 1761

Hours Played Daily: 10+

Previous Gangs: EAOT

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Looking for a gang that has people in it that know what they are doing and from what ive seen you guys are

coordinated and can hold it down and I know I could add to that. Im a good player and a good shot just looking for a more serious gang to role with.

Denied. Good luck in the future.

Mrav and SwisherZ like this

In-Game Name: Cyanide

Timezone:  UTC- 5:00

Hours In ArmA: ~1200

Hours Played Daily:  10-12

Previous Gangs: atf,recursion,berserk.

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive:

I am looking to be in a group that is around my skill level. All of the gangs that i have listed have had maybe one or two okay people but the rest were the type of people who start screaming whenever they die after they get killed in full rebel gear by a rook. I am looking for a group that i can meet new people and overall enjoy the game with i enjoy playing rebel. I specialize in close combat - medium range (300m-500m) and acting as a support for the team basically acting as a combat medic. I am a pretty good shot and decent at flying.

2 hours ago, Cyanide said:

In-Game Name: Cyanide

Timezone:  UTC- 5:00

Hours In ArmA: ~1200

Hours Played Daily:  10-12

Previous Gangs: atf,recursion,berserk.

I am looking to be in a group that is around my skill level. All of the gangs that i have listed have had maybe one or two okay people but the rest were the type of people who start screaming whenever they die after they get killed in full rebel gear by a rook. I am looking for a group that i can meet new people and overall enjoy the game with i enjoy playing rebel. I specialize in close combat - medium range (300m-500m) and acting as a support for the team basically acting as a combat medic. I am a pretty good shot and decent at flying.

Denied. Good luck!

Edited by White

In-Game Name: Ragnar™

Timezone: GMT+0

Hours In ArmA: 1500

Hours Played Daily: just getting back into arma after a short break but around 6

Previous Gangs: Twisted, Twelve Monkeys 1.0, Depravity

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I have a few friends in Primitive, i see you're very active and skillful. I'm an ok shot, good pilot, great at driving and i'm looking to expand the people i play with and meet new people who can teach me new things

Just now, Ragnar Lodbrok™ said:

Hours Played Daily: just getting back into arma after a short break but around 6

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I have a few friends in Primitive, i see you're very active and skillful. I'm an ok shot, good pilot, great at driving and i'm looking to expand the people i play with and meet new people who can teach me new things

+1 from the inactive person

Edited by Polaris:)
17 minutes ago, Ragnar Lodbrok™ said:

Accepted. Ts info will be sent. 

In-Game Name: lB66R

Timezone:west

Hours In ArmA: 1500+

Hours Played Daily: 6 to 8

Previous Gangs: None on aslyum
Olympus / Titan , TI

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Always Love Joining a Cartel Gang i love Fighting Cartels so im hoping to find a good gang to fight with 

Frizz and SwisherZ like this
40 minutes ago, Teddy Bear said:

In-Game Name: lB66R

Timezone:west

Hours In ArmA: 1500+

Hours Played Daily: 6 to 8

Previous Gangs: None on aslyum
Olympus / Titan , TI

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Always Love Joining a Cartel Gang i love Fighting Cartels so im hoping to find a good gang to fight with 

Accepted. ts info will be sent

In-Game Name: The Godfather

Timezone:  UTC +8:00

Hours In ArmA: 2746 Hours

Hours Played Daily:7-9 hours

Previous Gangs: MIB, 12 Monkeys, Demise

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to join because I know that the members in this gang are active and very experienced when it comes to different combat situations. I've played a lot with the members and have done multiple successful cartels and prison breaks with φrimitive. I also know most of the members in this gang and their play styles because I play with them everyday.

Edited by Requiem
1 minute ago, Requiem said:

In-Game Name: The Godfather

Timezone:  UTC +8:00

Hours In ArmA: 2746 Hours

Hours Played Daily:7-9 hours

Previous Gangs: MIB, 12 Monkeys, Demise

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to join because I know that the members in this gang are active and very experienced when it comes to different combat situations. I've played a lot with the members and have done multiple successful cartels and prison breaks with φrimitive. I also know most of the members in this gang and their play styles.

Accepted for trial. 

- In-Game Name: AhemStephen

- Timezone: PST/MST

- Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 1239 https://gyazo.com/0543e3ee11abe743a074addd4f0450b1

Hours Played Daily: I usually play between six to eight but if something is occurring or if needed I stay on longer but throughout most the day I can be found on any given team speak,

- Previous Gangs: Instinct,Hyperion Forces

- Why should we accept you?: I am a very well skilled shooter and I can also cooperate with my members very well and can listen to any order my leaders says to do. I can also keep my self  financially stable so I don't have to ask anyone for money. I have a lot of time spent in cartels and bank raids and understand the callous and spots for successful communication and completion of the task. I am from past experiences usually the pilot or marker of the gang marking the callouts on the map or moving the team from point A to point B and with this I hope I can come to terms with Primitive and become a loyal member.

Edited by AhemStephen
1 hour ago, AhemStephen said:

- In-Game Name: AhemStephen

- Timezone: PST/MST

- Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 1239 https://gyazo.com/0543e3ee11abe743a074addd4f0450b1

Hours Played Daily: I usually play between six to eight but if something is occurring or if needed I stay on longer but throughout most the day I can be found on any given team speak,

- Previous Gangs: Instinct,Hyperion Forces

- Why should we accept you?: I am a very well skilled shooter and I can also cooperate with my members very well and can listen to any order my leaders says to do. I can also keep my self  financially stable so I don't have to ask anyone for money. I have a lot of time spent in cartels and bank raids and understand the callous and spots for successful communication and completion of the task. I am from past experiences usually the pilot or marker of the gang marking the callouts on the map or moving the team from point A to point B and with this I hope I can come to terms with Primitive and become a loyal member.

Accepted. TS will be sent! 

AhemStephen likes this

In-Game Name:   ImJustMaikey

Timezone: +1 amsterdam

Hours In ArmA: 1300

Hours Played Daily: Really depends on my day, It can be 3 hours, But also 12+, Mostly i would say 6+ atleast 

Previous Gangs: Insurgents, Invictus, Shield, 

Haven't played for a month, So i eed a good active gang again to fight cartels ect, And this seems like a good way to go. 

(Reason for not playing: Not much fights ect)