Please Close

In-Game Name: Connor

Timezone: GMT

Hours In ArmA: 2138

Hours Played Daily: 5-6

Previous Gangs: Cryptic

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes I have been playing olympus a lot and asylum a couple months ago

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Because you're an active gang that I can fight cartels with.

-

Edited by ConnorH

In-Game Name: Tony

Hours In ArmA: 1953

Hours Played Daily: About 6 / 7 

Previous Gangs: None But played Olympus a lot and know how to fight cartels.

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I would like to join because I've not long moved over to Asylum and would like a gang to play with and fight a lot of cartels and I would like to play with an active gang as I'm a really active player.

-

In-Game Name: Jimmy

Timezone: GMT 00

Hours In ArmA: 3.3k

Hours Played Daily: 6-7HR's a day

Previous Gangs: None from this server

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes have been playing olympus for a few months and have gained knowledge of most callouts

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: As I am looking for a gang that will be active and will fight cartels daily, I am good in combat and can bring some good skills, and by the looks of things you guys fight alot.

Edited by Jimmy
FsX and Gareth like this
8 minutes ago, ConnorH said:

In-Game Name: Connor

Hours In ArmA: 2138

Hours Played Daily: 5-6

Previous Gangs: Cryptic

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes I have been playing olympus a lot and asylum before

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Because you're an active gang that I can fight cartels with.

-

accepted. ts info will be sent

7 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

In-Game Name: Jimmy

Timezone: GMT 00

Hours In ArmA: 3.3k

Hours Played Daily: 6-7HR's a day

Previous Gangs: None from this server

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes have been playing a olympus for a few months and have gained knowledge of most callouts

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: As I am looking for a gang that will be active and will fight cartels daily, I am good in combat and can bring some good skills, and by the looks of things you guys fight alot.

accepted. ts info will be sent

In-Game Name: Rednas

Timezone: GMT +01

Hours In ArmA: 2074

Hours Played Daily: 6 - 7 Hours a day

Previous Gangs: A small gang called Evasive 

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes, I have done cartels before on asylum so i know most of the call outs.

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: As i am looking for a active gang that fight's cartels on a daily basis, and i have already fought once or twice against u guys and u were pretty good, and u were nice enough to give our ifrit back, so that tells me you are fair and nice people to play with.

Edited by RedNas
18 hours ago, ////Tony\\\\ said:

In-Game Name: Tony

Hours In ArmA: 1953

Hours Played Daily: About 6 / 7 

Previous Gangs: None But played Olympus a lot and know how to fight cartels.

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I would like to join because I've not long moved over to Asylum and would like a gang to play with and fight a lot of cartels and I would like to play with an active gang as I'm a really active player.

-

+1 smells like a potato smiley

Jimmy likes this
4 hours ago, RedNas said:

In-Game Name: Rednas

Timezone: GMT +01

Hours In ArmA: 2074

Hours Played Daily: 6 - 7 Hours a day

Previous Gangs: A small gang called Evasive 

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes, I have done cartels before on asylum so i know most of the call outs.

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: As i am looking for a active gang that fight's cartels on a daily basis, and i have already fought once or twice against u guys and u were pretty good, and u were nice enough to give our ifrit back, so that tells me you are fair and nice people to play with.

Accepted. Ts info will be sent 

In-Game Name:connorw

Timezone:GMT

Hours In ArmA:1572

Hours Played Daily:10

Previous Gangs:ive not played asylum with an established gang, i was in a small gang called evasive. 

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes, i know all cartels well and know how to attack/defend them. 

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Im looking to get into asylum and play it as my main server, i want to join an experienced gang and a gang that fights cartels. this gang seems very active and that is what im looking for. i have also fought against primitive before and you all seem like good players, i also know some people who are in primitive. Overall im looking for an active, proffesional and friendly gang to be apart of and primitive seems to match up to that.  

Edited by ConnorW
6 hours ago, ConnorW said:

In-Game Name:connorw

Timezone:GMT

Hours In ArmA:1572

Hours Played Daily:10

Previous Gangs:ive not played asylum with an established gang, i was in a small gang called evasive. 

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels: Yes, i know all cartels well and know how to attack/defend them. 

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Im looking to get into asylum and play it as my main server, i want to join an experienced gang and a gang that fights cartels. this gang seems very active and that is what im looking for. i have also fought against primitive before and you all seem like good players, i also know some people who are in primitive. Overall im looking for an active, proffesional and friendly gang to be apart of and primitive seems to match up to that.  

8 hours ago, Simon420 said:

In-Game Name: Simon

Timezone: GMT +1 Denmark

Hours In ArmA: 1130

Hours Played Daily: 3-5

Previous Gangs: Legacy, Imperium 

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to join φrimitive because you guys seems organised and my previous gang got inactive 

what Legacy were you in? 

13 hours ago, Simon420 said:

In-Game Name: Simon

Timezone: GMT +1 Denmark

Hours In ArmA: 1130

Hours Played Daily: 3-5

Previous Gangs: Legacy, Imperium 

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: I want to join φrimitive because you guys seems organised and my previous gang got inactive 

In-Game Name: Rhys Priestland

Timezone: +8 GMT

Hours In ArmA: 1289+ (400 on another account too)

Hours Played Daily: 2+

Previous Gangs: Bad Company

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels:Yes

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Seem like the top dogs on the server, and have left a good impression on me when I bumped into one of your fellow gang members. Professional too.

11 hours ago, Rhys Priestland said:

In-Game Name: Rhys Priestland

Timezone: +8 GMT

Hours In ArmA: 1289+ (400 on another account too)

Hours Played Daily: 2+

Previous Gangs: Bad Company

Do You Have Knowledge Of Cartels:Yes

Why Do You Want To Join φrimitive: Seem like the top dogs on the server, and have left a good impression on me when I bumped into one of your fellow gang members. Professional too.