The Body Armor Protection Charts !!!

The Body Armor Protection Charts !!!

Why is he not Dead?!?!

Dude I hit him like two times!!!

How did he one shot me?!?!

Stupid Kavala pistol banger!!!

I always wanted to know how many bullets vests will protect you in Arma. Also, if you have asked or said any of the previous questions or statements yourself, then this is the guide for you! So I set up this little experiment where I test how many center chest shots the vests will protect you from various firearms. Now I know this is controversial, especially since the Arma’s health mechanic is complicated. Also Asylum is a very competitive life server. So by all means, do your own tests and share your results.  

My Procedure.

For this experiment I tested the Rook, Acp.45, Sting, Vermin, Mk20, Katiba, Mx, Mxm, Mk18, and Mk1 at Point Blank, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55,100, 300, 500 and 1000 Meters. Then I recorded the amount of shot it would take to down an NPC with No armor, the Tac-vest, the Police Tac-vest, and that Carrier lite, at all the ranges.

Key: N/A = (Not Applicable) Due to Range.
        N/R = (Not Reliable Information) Due to Accuracy.
                                                                                                   PB = Point Blank.

f094545109191f39e0b633705b7c665e.png

fce48ce2cb824ba62ebd13a0be317254.png

b64f26b11b6dc7b83aa8c695aacc10c5.png

b0e748a51ef1a29285f5a9549113a2ee.png

Conclusion & Evaluation.

Overall, we can confirm the Carrier Lite provides the most ballistic protection from all firearms. I can also confirm that the police Tac-vest is not just “Potato Protection.”  I can also confirm you should not go to a cartels with a normal “Potato” Tac-vest. Lastly and surprisingly; if your opponent does not have any body armor, they can be one shot by anything to the chest. Now have fun drawing some of your own conclusions with the data! Thanks for reading!

Edited by RagingEhCanadian