Dallas

1 minute ago, Patrick James said:

This pisses me off to no end... BLM is a terrorist group at this point, they don't care about anyone but themselves and our government supports them!

It wasn't BLM, they were protesting innocently, it was a black man who was mad at everyone especially White law enforcement. Some civilians were injured as well during the shooting, you can't blame an entire organization that preaches equal rights for the acts of one man. That's like saying all Muslims are terrorists.

15 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

This pisses me off to no end... BLM is a terrorist group at this point, they don't care about anyone but themselves and our government supports them!

The Black Power Political Organization claimed responsibility for it not too long after it happened also stating that it wont be the last attack to happen, so yeah not BLM.

Justin Sider likes this
1 hour ago, Cassettes said:

It wasn't BLM, they were protesting innocently, it was a black man who was mad at everyone especially White law enforcement. Some civilians were injured as well during the shooting, you can't blame an entire organization that preaches equal rights for the acts of one man. That's like saying all Muslims are terrorists.

‘‘We can’t get into the head of a person that would do something like this. We negotiated with this person, they seemed lucid during the negotiation – he wanted to kill officers. And he expressed killing white people. He expressed killing white officers, he expressed anger for ‘Black Lives Matter’. None of that makes sense, none of that is a legitimate reason to do harm to anyone. So the rest of it would just be speculating on what his motivations were, we just know what he said. That’s what he said to our negotiators,’‘ David Brown said.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e6d_1467997462#BkZ9CfVZhEuGUE0u.99                 Chief of Police for Dallas                 I honestly just wished all the liberals could leave the country and move to Canada, France, or Germany. All have tons of gun free safe zones, all believe in multiculturalism, all spineless. Most liberals don't even believe in the fucking constitution. Like the second amendment. They believe, even after the Supreme Court ruling, that the second amendment only related to the militia back in the fucking 1700's. Clueless people honestly. They believe, even after this incident in Dallas, that guns are the problem. Then the BLM movement makes it even worse, because they don't even recognize the amount of black on black violence that happens everyday. Then you have criminals shot and killed by cops, but guess what? No one ever hears what charges the people had prior to getting shot by cops, let alone disobeying what they say during a situation. There are bad cops out there, just like there's bad people everywhere, but let's be honest.. Follow what the cops tell you to do, then let's see what happens. Fin.

Edited by [df]Smokahontas
/|/|0T4RD likes this
57 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

liberal media:

White cop shoots black guy: all cops are racist

black guy shoots 12 cops: remember all blacks are not terrorists.

(i know both these statements are not true, just how the media plays it off)

The media plays the race card a lot but it's almost always in favor of demoralizing black people. For example when there's a black victim that was killed by a cop they use the mug shot of the black man (If he ever had a criminal record) while the cop who is on trail they use his cadet picture. The media is the strongest entity on earth, they can make an innocent man look guilty, while making a guilty man look innocent - Malcolm X. 

Also where did you even see where media said anything about black people not being terrorists or terrorists at all, everyone knows that whenever a person does a henious crime the media only call Muslims or Middle eastern people terrorists, white people lone wolves and black people thugs. It's always an entire race or religion who are accountable when they're not white, but when it's a white man doing crazy shit suddenly it's only the person who did it being held accountable. 

This is extremely complicated, and I'd sit here for hours if I tried to cover all bases.

TL;DR In the past few days both sides of the argument have taken hard hits, no-one can be happy, and tensions will only grow until one side finally takes over. (Most likely the side that actually registers to vote instead of just complaining on twitter. RIP)

When Trump wins, it'll be the exact opposite of Obama being in office. The U.S. will continue to become increasingly republican-biased while the democrats slowly become a minority, reduced to online packs of people hating on the POTUS for not agreeing with them, as many republicans did from 2008 to present. 

That, or Hillary wins, and both republicans and democrats lose out while billionaires and CEO's prosper. 

Edited by Kowalski
9 hours ago, Cassettes said:

Well I will use your logic.

It was not "White Law Enforcement", specifically Texas, that killed those two men that sparked this outrage. You can't blame an entire organization for the acts of one or two men. That's like saying all Muslims are terrorists. 

Just sayin....

Heidelberg likes this
33 minutes ago, Justin Sider said:

Well I will use your logic.

It was not "White Law Enforcement", specifically Texas, that killed those two men that sparked this outrage. You can't blame an entire organization for the acts of one or two men. That's like saying all Muslims are terrorists. 

Just sayin....

Well your problem is... I never was blaming an organization? So I'm not sure what your point is.

33 minutes ago, Justin Sider said:

"White Law Enforcement" I would say your talking about a group of people based off the actions of a few. Same thing bud. 

You need to read what I was saying, I was quoting the Chief of Police in Dallas, he specifically said that the shooter said this during negotiations.

1 hour ago, Cassettes said:

You need to read what I was saying, I was quoting the Chief of Police in Dallas, he specifically said that the shooter said this during negotiations.

ahhhhhhh. Well I guess I misunderstood what you were trying to say then. I was just defending Law Enforcement. I guess you were too. I apologize my friend. 

There's shootings that happen on the streets of Chicago everyday. You don't see that making national headlines like all this Ferguson-like shit. I'm really sick of this BLM shit that Obama and Clinton are supporting. It's sickening that they use incidents like these to publicize gun control when there's gang violence on the streets of Chicago that happens everyday; in which they don't legally obtain their firearms. They're encouraging this violence against law enforcement by doing that because it just feeds their publicity for the gun control agenda. Gun control won't make anything better if it doesn't make it worse.

On another note, @[df]Smokahontas summed it all up for me. 

Edited by O/|/|3GA

I live about 30 mins away from Dallas and I was so upset when I heard about the shooting. At first they only said a few people had been injured, then injured turned into deaths which is a damn shame. I wish this thread was more about respecting the officers who died saving the people protesting against then, and not about pointing the blame finger at people.

Anyways atleast they killed the guy with a cool robot thing, that's pretty awsome right?!?

Heidelberg likes this