Debut and farewell.

Well this is my first time making and introduction but at the same time making a farewell post. Its gonna be a long one so if you dont like reading me (not everyone can stand my english) just skip to the last part.

Spoiler

Its been like 4 months banned and I'm not here to discuss it or to make one last attempt to get unbanned, what is done is done. I admit it, I duped some items to make money and for those of you thinking right now, "damn you cheater" "you deserve the ban" I would like to ask you, stop and ask me why I decided to do this. Its easy to judge someone and its even worse when you have "special powers"

Basically, in my last weeks/months of playing in this comunity I found myself (gang mates too) in many unfair situations it wasn't funny anymore for me to play and deal with situations where I felt I was in a clear disadvantage. Thats when I decided there was "nothing" to lose. I had no idea what I was about to lose.

When I knew about Life mods was when Arma3 was already out. Remember playing it just to see what it was about, then I had no time to play it anymore and then after a few months I see Lirik who is one of my favorite streamers, playing Altis Life in a comunnity called Asylum. I was amazed, the RP situations, (seeing I think it was ooold FSA, kidnapping a bunch of people and doing mass executions was so "funny" lol), the people het met while playing the game,etc; it was a "game" I always had dreams about.

I remember joining the server and seeing a LOT of people in Kavala square, some people running, fireshots in the distance, cop sirens, it was indeed a "Life RP" mod.

I never liked using TS or voicechat softwares, I dont even like talking in real life, I have a very instrospective personality (whoever is typing right now is not "me", is my mind :) ) and it wasnt a surprise that I was the same when I joined the server and the first days, also my english sucks, all I know about english is thanks to videogames.

It was very hard for me the first days, comunicating with people from all over the world or arleast they did a good job Roleplaying it but Im pretty sure there was more people from Europe etc in the first months/year of this comunnity. I had to lose my shyness and started talking with a few people, thank god they understood me and during my first month I made a few friends but I also knew the other side of the coin, criminals, rebels etc. I felt lonely ofc its HARD to get accepted in groups where they speak english fluently and you dont say shit THIS is when I decided to apply to the APD.I remember doing my interview in TS, first time talking in TS and first time talking in english... and even worse to a guy who was from Sweden (I remember him, he used something lik a  justin bieber picture and he was a LT I think but I cant recall his name) and I got accepted at my frist try. I was a very happy moment for me, I remember I used to play 15hours+ as a cadet per day fighting criminals, rebels, this is when I faced some "ugly" parts (like everything in life) of this game. Then I made it to Constable and then to Corporal by this time I had plenty of "bad experiences" with some peeople (gangs/rebels)

Being honest it was "cool" fighting a gang like Innovative (as a cadet and constable) and their members (full of veterans and good players, I couldn't believe how strategic and good they were at some point before adding other top gangs in server1 to their gang) I can say I had a lot of differences with some people ingame but like I always say its all just part of the game (atleast for me)

After some time it got monotonous, repetitive, tedious dealing with some angry people etc. I decided to take a break, this is when I got dmoted to constable and I had other priorities in life. After a few months of playing the game very sporadically, I see a spanish post in the forums, it was a hispanic gang recruiting people and I decided to try it, why not? I wasnt playing the game anymore. And I met this good group of people who were able to understand me better than anyone in this server, who doesn't feel confortable speaking his nature language and playing a cool game? My first real gang.

The rest of the story... is well known  :)

Well as I said it was a long one (and I can make it longer but I know 99% of you wont read it so... why would I do it :D )

I just wanted to say thank you to EVERYONE who made this server/community/experience possible for me. I met a LOT of people ( I'll make a list of names I remember, below) thank you to all the people I met while playing as a Cop and civ and I will always say this "SORRY for my english I tried, I always tried to do my best so you could understand me" also sorry to the whole APD for the same reason. Thank you to the people that made me laugh even if it was for like 10 secs, to the random guys running around kavala doing funny/weird things, to all the trolls in kavala square/town believe me YOU ARE THE SOUL of this game(mod) without you it would be just another cop/criminal game, to the criminals making it funny to the APD/bounty hunters) and civs, to the CIVonly guys playing and farming all day to afford a big truck and getting robbed by a bunch of rebels landing in a helicopter, to the gangs I was part of (4-5 in total) It really meant something for me to be part of a gang :) . Thank you everyone it is almost 2 years(August) in this comunity and I'll really miss this, In fact I have to confess something I have dreams of some moments ingame thats another reason Im making this post. It really meant something for me being here, I have played games for like 20 years now, I'm 25, and this is one of those games I would never forget like it was back in the 2000s with Diablo2, CS1.6, some years later, WoW, etc etc. THANK YOU

And as I promised I'll list names of people I remember. Im a person who rarely forgets someone if we share cool moments ( I rememer bad guys too but... meh)

Arabe, one of my frist hispanic friends in this game lost contact with him :(

Urban, troll :P funny guy who always made me laugh all the time, I think he got banned idk :(

Lance, another cool and funny guy who made me laugh all the time in Kavala

Dolphin, streamer, the only peruvian guy I met (ingame) in all this time here, never had the chance to tell him that I was peruvian too:(

Abraams, one of my favorite constables when I was a cadet.

Freddie, another of my favorite constables when I was a cadet, cool guy, wish every cop were like you and abraams :/

Destroyer, saltiest cuban ever lol idk why you never got angry with me :D cool guy, miss you :( LK forever

Gravity, pinche culero, eating in TS and fighting with destroyer all the time, miss you too :( LK forever

PedroEscobar(dennoz), from PR thank you for making that recruiting post and for creating that gang that later transformed into LK, LK forever

AngeloMillones(alcapurria) another boricua :D the mature guy in the gang, add me in steam alca, LK forever

papito, funny, crazy and weird guy :D  LK forever

I cant remember everyone I mean I remember a ton of people I just cant list them all, sorry If I missed you :(

just thanks to all the trolls in kavala for the fun, to gangs like  (i), fs4 for making it ertertaining and challenging to fight you as a rebel or cop, to the rest of LKs we were like 20 online at some point, sad for me I had no time to know you all better, thanks to the rebels who had problems ingame with me or "hated" me or my gang ingame... its just a game  :) Maybe in another situation and with a better english from my part we could be friends I really felt bad after having problems with some people. Thanks to the admins (some of them) for helping me at some point and (I have to say this) thank you Gnashes for banning me and ignoring my appeals and PMs during all of this time and for killing my gang, no bad feelings... everything happens for a reason (and it was kind of my fault too so.. meh)

feel free to add me in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/jamazvu

This was Hakeem, My real name is Germán, Im 25 years old from Peru. It was cool playing with you all (even the bad guys :) )

Thank you ALL for everything
Now I can "rest" in peace (I hope)

Goodbye :)

:(

Edited by Hakeem
Alberg, dennozZ, Roice and 1 other like this
20 hours ago, S | 1HP said:

Damn bro if you enjoyed playing here this much and had that many friends, why exploit or script or whatever?

its an addiction man some people don't realize they fucked up so badly until action had been taken.  NEVER SCRIPT ULL WANNA COME BACK ONE DAY

21 hours ago, Shane McCoy said:

You spent so much time making this essay when you could have just made an unban appeal.

It isn't hard, I've been perm banned twice.

And one of those was exploiting aswell

bro he had talked to alot of admins and community managers, a lvl 3 donator who never got the chance of being unbanned from his first exploit (easy as wipe his acct and lift the ban) one of admins excuse is "rule breaker" because of the unfair bans he got from rdm.

1 hour ago, The Orphan said:

its an addiction man some people don't realize they fucked up so badly until action had been taken.  NEVER SCRIPT ULL WANNA COME BACK ONE DAY

he never scripted, he only dupe some house inventory storage to get some money to fight.

21 hours ago, S | 1HP said:

Damn bro if you enjoyed playing here this much and had that many friends, why exploit or script or whatever?

im pretty sure 80% of community or more in a way or another had exploited (including myself) people sometimes dont have the time to farm and get money to fight, so they go to the easy way. I am pretty sure almost every veteran here has exploited in a way or another. Its almost part of the game tbh

49 minutes ago, dennozZ said:

im pretty sure 80% of community or more in a way or another had exploited (including myself) people sometimes dont have the time to farm and get money to fight, so they go to the easy way. I am pretty sure almost every veteran here has exploited in a way or another. Its almost part of the game tbh

that's kinda insulting tbh

13 hours ago, dennozZ said:

he made like 5 tbh, and the admin who banned him doesnt have the balls to respond him

There is a difference between no balls and already telling someone no a dozen times. When you are banned over 11 times with multiple CL, VDM, RDM and Exploit, we start to care less and when you say "I'm ready to follow the rules now" when you have already used this statement over 11 times, yeah we find it time to say enough is enough, which he was told. At some point it's time to actually grow up and learn from your ill behaviors, you just have to decide when that is. Best of luck!

Roice, Vash, Google™ and 5 others like this