Okay. I just started playing on your guys lovely server and rather enjoyed it for the most part. I was thrilled when I found out I could be EMS without any procedure, but was horrified and enraged with the attitude and treatment they receive within the community. Within an hour I'd been killed three times, taken hostage, threatened multiple times, had multiple vehicles stolen and/or blown up and even chased off by other medics wanting the money from the revive, trying to pull rank on me or some rule that if they get on scene first, it's their revive. To make it even worse the money isn't even worth doing the job or harassment ems suffer. EMS need a chain of command and rules for their guidelines and some protection or something so they can do their job or they might as well go around downing someone through rp procedures just to get a revive. I honestly had no clue as to where to put this, but I figure this isn't a bad place. 

Spacecase

P.S. Need more slots for EMS and an ability to buy more of those yellow first aid kits at hospital. Don't remember what they are called.

Edited by Spacecase
Grammar and spelling.