Change log 7.3.2

bamf

17 minutes ago, Haych said:

So the Bank is meant to payout more than the Fed now? Damn, half the effort, just as much money

The bank on both islands should have a max of 10 gold bars spawn in for the robbery - based on time. I'll check the timing of those bar spawns though since it doesn't seem like they all spawned for @Allstarplaya

I like the orca skin, and having custom skins for vehicles is sort of pointless since they fail to render in at more than like 200 meters. Would you guys be able to add just solid colored vehicles, maybe some better looking ones for donors. Maybe its a bit too cartoonish but something like this would be cool. Obviously vehicle skins are not a huge concern, but they would be cool and are easy to add.

ad1c2a79e58751b47e401d4ab4d485d5.jpg

@Paratus @bamf

Tiger, Nic Rage and Corgi like this
4 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

I like the orca skin, and having custom skins for vehicles is sort of pointless since they fail to render in at more than like 200 meters. Would you guys be able to add just solid colored vehicles, maybe some better looking ones for donors. Maybe its a bit too cartoonish but something like this would be cool. Obviously vehicle skins are not a huge concern, but they would be cool and are easy to add.

@Paratus @bamf

+1

45 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

@Paratus @bamf

I know theres a way of making them not look cartoonish, not sure how but i'm sure Paratus will figure it out. If you make the whole thing a solid colour it looks ugly, but if you do something like this, it actually looks quite nice.

03e2038321e3419983c617c29c62a9e3.png

b2c9759a63c24ade8d3ae17ea43635d3.png

Edited by Haych
Tiger likes this
1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

@Paratus @bamf

GTA has HQ solid colored ifrits, they look amazing

@bamf please add the ability to purchase slat armor for ifrits but instead of it being a 50/50 chance of it stopping a rpg like real life make it 75% or 100%. With this people that ifrit push could come head on and result in the engine going red and the driver dying for a direct hit, or if hit from behind it would blow up as a weak spot. This would make gangs have to think about ifrit pushing a little more.

as cop new animation doesn't really work , when u restrain someone and put them in a car he grabs a imaginary rocket squats puts it back on his back sits then stands all to put someone in a car,,, leaving a scene with a bounty is going to take at least 5 minutes to get in car. can you please fix or put back how it was .also server has been so much more laggy than usually since the new update a lot of lag spikes.. look into it please ! thnks love the update overall though

18 hours ago, purple said:

Why does combat logging even matter guys, if someone combat logs they can face administrative consequences. They can deal with thier own personal choices/actions, just keep the good stuff coming. (:

CL has a huge impact on cops, BHs, and rebels alike.  If a player were to disconnect after being downed/before/after being killed there is a chance they can log back in fully geared with an advantaged of knowing people are there.

Karl Lennox likes this
2 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Apparently cops can keep redeploying as SWAT parachuters. Constant waves of parachuting cops sure is fun..

You already should know that if you have a solid proof of a cop that used more than 1 swat life to report him to IAD, he'll face pretty fair punishment for that. If you didn't knot that, well, no you do.

Edited by Pentax
Just now, Haych said:

I thought it was applied to Altis as well

Gold/dirty money could be, but what I'm talking about on Tanoa is the bank's location, and the fact that it's a 1 store office building. So it's 3x harder for rebels to do it than on Altis. Plus I don't think there's a fed on Tanoa, I could be wrong  about the fed though just barely started playing Tanao.

I found the bank on Tanoa to be decently balanced.  And quite liked it, minus the payout.  I feel it needs to be increased, but as far as fighting it goes I don't think it's rebel or cop sided.  It is more difficult than Altis but I like the CQB aspect and the fact that you need to utilize cover and have people watching your back to actually use the little cover provided to your benefit. 

The animation for putting people into cars on the other hand.  Extremely delayed and buggy.  Plus. Ugly.  The guy goes in the car, then a few seconds later your hand reaches for a handle.  Like you shoved him in through the window then pulled the handle to make sure it was locked lol. 

Edited by Eyephox