Pokemon GO: A Civil Discussion

OwenSeven

7 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

been about 1 day since i got the game just today i walk down to mall to take the gym as soon as I get there I see this kid I used to go to school with take it. MFW  kids.jpg I wanted to be the first person to own the gym in my town and now I will be the 2nd

Actual photo of Brendan^^^

lol hes gonna hate me haha but yeah I dont get this game. I just picture some kid going into an area of some business that's employees only or something they are like "get out kid you cant be back here" and he's just like "gotta catch em all bruh look out!"

Brendon Smith likes this
2 hours ago, Eric916 said:

lol hes gonna hate me haha but yeah I dont get this game. I just picture some kid going into an area of some business that's employees only or something they are like "get out kid you cant be back here" and he's just like "gotta catch em all bruh look out!"

Id be fine if YOU DIDNT MISPELL MY FUCKING NAME ITS BRENDON 

5 hours ago, Eric916 said:

You don't have to go in any buildings. Most shit is out by the street anyways.