Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

5 minutes ago, Haych said:

But CSAT's for the most part are removed so 9mm's are actually not that bad now. The Protector 9mm is a very nice gun.

The MK20 and Spar15 are insanely good guns, way to powerful to be giving to someone who's brand new in the force. If Rebel combat wasn't dependant on MRAP's, youl'll even see me using 5.56's because of how good it is. Luckily for cops, rebels don't use much MRAP's against them.

i didnt mean to insinuate that i wanted cadets to have 9mm only. Im just saying, when i first played all i got was a po7 and no vest. cadets even get sights on their gun now. Just goes to show, no matter how much you give into peoples demands they will always want more. Give SGTs 7.62, they will ask for RPGs next.

Google™, Virrx, Keneith and 4 others like this
2 hours ago, Haych said:

The MK20 and Spar15 are insanely good guns, way to powerful to be giving to someone who's brand new in the force. If Rebel combat wasn't dependant on MRAP's, youl'll even see me using 5.56's because of how good it is. Luckily for cops, rebels don't use much MRAP's against them.

Actually prefer spar-16 to any other gun at the moment. Long range is pretty annoying but CQC it seems to over power most weapons.

7 hours ago, speed said:

That's intended to stop people from relogging when there's an APB on them.

Any chance of adding the feature back in that stopped fugitive pings that were <1000. In Kavala especially there can be 3-4 pings just spammed and it clutters the map

1 hour ago, speed said:

As far as I know it was never removed. Make a bug report for me and I'll look into it.

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/94-exploitbug-reports/

i made a bug report about cops using the regear option, and i think i fixed it. Will pm you code, its untested (obviously because i dont have the dev server) but should be correct in theory. 

Nevermind, it doesnt work :(

Edited by TheRealLethal
22 minutes ago, JimmyBeans said:

Ah, the pampered rebels of asylum once again upset that they only have so many ingame advantages, need more, good stuff.

I'd say gangs have the advantages more than rebel itself.  Gangs are just way better at the game than most cops and use teamwork.  Someone who plays rebel with just friends and gets into engagements with cops will have a much different experience fighting cops.

1 hour ago, JimmyBeans said:

Ah, the pampered rebels of asylum once again upset that they only have so many ingame advantages, need more, good stuff.

Cops have plenty advantages too, it just goes to waste when the requirements are near zero so you have a bunch of mongoloids who don't even know how to combat stance.

Steve likes this

Server Performance has been horrible lately. I usually average 80-90fps but recently i've been getting a choppy 40 (17/07 Server 3, Peak EU times)

Scroll wheel causing so much lag as well. KBW fixed it a little but its back. Tbh, once server performance is fixed and the DDOS is sorted out, that would be enough to get us back on fighting again.

Tiger likes this
On 7/14/2016 at 3:05 PM, Haych said:

For people wondering where the good gangs are gone, they are all playing on other servers. Even the players who have stopped playing Arma want to come on and play, but they don't want to with Asylums current state. Olympus is providing players the Pre 6.0 experience, hence the reason a lot of people are playing there.

I still have faith in Paratus to make some changes that will bring all these players back. All its going to take is 1 amazing patch log, and before you know it, everyone will forget about Olympus and will come straight back to Asylum.

Asylum went from being a server that had the best gangs and rebel culture in Arma existence to now becoming what it is now, really a shame.

Edit: The Fed is a good start, lets keep it going in that direction

They say asylum keeps getting new people but i don't see it in our servers.

7 minutes ago, BlackBurn said:

They say asylum keeps getting new people but i don't see it in our servers.

They are right though. Popular Altis Life servers will always gain popularity as more people are starting to play Arma 3 everyday. Old people leave, new people come. GTA was a good example of that during the RED ban wave. Multiple gangs got banned, they struggled with donations, and now they are doing better than they where before.

There's a huge difference in saying "Server is dying" and "Rebel Life is dying". Only reason people state Asylum is dying is because Rebel Life and Donations being lower than usual, but at the end of that day, they probably get more unique ID's logging in now then they did before. However, Asylum can be even bigger with some minor changes.

Edited by Haych
13 minutes ago, Haych said:

They are right though. Popular Altis Life servers will always gain popularity as more people are starting to play Arma 3 everyday. Old people leave, new people come. GTA was a good example of that during the RED ban wave. Multiple gangs got banned, they struggled with donations, and now they are doing better than they where before.

There's a huge difference in saying "Server is dying" and "Rebel Life is dying". Only reason people state Asylum is dying is because Rebel Life and Donations being lower than usual, but at the end of that day, they probably get more unique ID's logging in now then they did before. However, Asylum can be even bigger with some minor changes.

yes ma'am