Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

Just now, Jimbo! said:

At what point are you going to tell us the past few updates have all been a prank? Where are the cameras Paratus? 

I can't take these last updates fucking serious, such a joke

I'm pretty sure you'll survive having to look in a different place to see your health. The new location is actually the more logical one, only people are used to it being on the right. You'll get used to it being on the bottom all the same.

Roice and scen7edcandle like this
2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

I'm pretty sure you'll survive having to look in a different place to see your health. The new location is actually the more logical one, only people are used to it being on the right. You'll get used to it being on the bottom all the same.

I am not just speaking about this individual ui update, the past few updates have been a joke, start discussing the real issues on why your servers are lacking rebel activities 

RPGs

Default arma 3 skin for donor 5s

retarded ass put in vehicle animation

free money for those who placed hacked money into prestige

loot crates

csats for all

you add good features then it seems like you purposely fuck them up/leave them for dead, like war rating for example

Edited by Jimbo!
27 minutes ago, Tom said:

• Removed Group Cap
  • Removed Money Cap
  • Added Old Economy Prices
  • Removed RPG's
  • AFK Gathering Readded
  • Made THE FED WORTH DOING
  • Removed P2W Crates
  • Added Back CSAT Clothes
  • :frog:

The group cap was increased, and if you think it's ever going to be removed.. well.. did you play before the cap? The server is in a much, much healthier place now due to the cap.

The money cap is partially removed, and you can now convert prestige. What we have now is a soft-cap.

The RPG cannot destroy vehicles, only disable them. It also won't kill anyone in a vehicle it hits.

Roberino and /|/|0T4RD like this

its not sexy but im not too fussed about the ui, with better images it will look good and also paratus..

make the health status green for 100% and change the colours accordingly for percent?

would any of the VTOL ever be on aslyum?  if not why

and do you have any changes upcoming to improve rebel life?

please can you give me feedback, id be grateful @Paratus

44 minutes ago, Paratus said:

This patch is the first in a series to improve polish and usability!

• The HUD has been redesigned to better support planned future improvements.
  • The virtual inventory window in the phone has been removed, and you can now access your virtual items right in the primary inventory UI! You cannot trade items for now, but this will be corrected shortly.
  • Minor optimization to slightly improve performance on potato computers.

So im guessing the wreck excavation is broken since you cant access your inventory under water? 

Kettles, DreamC, Cre and 3 others like this