Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

Paratus add the ability to purchase slat armor for ifrits but instead of it being a 50/50 chance of it stopping a rpg like real life make it 75% or 100%. With this people that ifrit push could come head on and result in the engine going red and the driver dying for a direct hit, or if hit from behind it would blow up as a weak spot. This would make gangs have to think about ifrit pushing a little more.

Haven't been in game yet but from the screen shots, I like the idea for the y inv but the icons at the bottom look really bad but them being at the bottom is fine imo. People always find something to complain about though so no matter what you do, you will always have people who need more.

In All Honesty what i expect from asylum

• Group Cap uped to 15. Or remove it.Somehow the community was unhealthy? But was the golden age of asylum.
  • You can now afk GATHER!
  • More Bars will actively spawn in the fed. 
  • Price has been changed for selling guns to the market , 9k for Mk-1 (No Change within market)
  • Market for Guns have been removed.
  • Money Cap has been removed.
  • Meth has had an increase of price to $1,010
  • CSAT has been readded, Pilot Coveralls will remain exclusive.
  • RPGS has been removed for Altis and will remain on Tanoa ( They can finally explode once again).
  • Orca has had a slight buff, but its tail rotor health/ has been decreased for balance issues . (So that its not that hard to disable).
  • New Cartel Location added. 
  • New UI Menu has been placed and looks 10x better. can sell clothing to asylum exchange.
  • Cap time increased from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
Edited by Feenix

Update 7.3.4 for cop side:

• 4WD jeep and prowler with police skins for the apd
  • Remove cadets spawning in with lethals for the SPAR
  • A fix for pardoning/ticketing removing parole
  • Add PM 9mm for cops
  • Hotfix SWAT glitch that allows people to use SWAT mulitple times per deployment
  • A police boonie hat!
  • Limit Cadets to the Protector 9mm smg
  • Maybe a new weapon for us Sgt's ?
Edited by Noble
Corgi and Haych like this
3 hours ago, Paratus said:

Yeah there's a bug where if you keep pressing your keybind, this will happen. If you close the UI with your escape key all will be well. It'll be hotfixed.

I dont like how I will half to do the retarded animation to look at my y invintory any plans on making it a little better to use.

29 minutes ago, Paratus said:

The group cap was increased, and if you think it's ever going to be removed.. well.. did you play before the cap? The server is in a much, much healthier place now due to the cap.

The money cap is partially removed, and you can now convert prestige. What we have now is a soft-cap.

The RPG cannot destroy vehicles, only disable them. It also won't kill anyone in a vehicle it hits.

Well theres a reason other servers are gaining more popularity where as Asylum is dropping. 

Roleplay is lacking making people play on more serious RP servers. Rebel Life is dying causing people to go on another server that has a similar Cartel culture

Edited by Haych

I get confused because rebel life is pretty much dead but this ain't a hardcore rp server so to me it seems in a limbo right now as to what this server actually is

i would love just to have some feedback about any rebel life updates? please

is fishing still broken? 

Edited by warl0ck
Haych likes this

Actual issues: Cops Redeploying for swat 1000000 times, The fridge and flag still spawn inside of the castle at cocaine (has been an issue for many moons) No rebel prestige/honor system, cartels still spawn in shitty locations (ghost hotel, cocaine) im sure there are many more

non issues: The user interface

We all know which of these categories got worked on.

/|/|0T4RD, Roy, BrutaL and 1 other like this
13 minutes ago, Paratus said:

When patches are pretty much daily, don't expect every one to have changes you're dying for. We're putting some focus on polish, but you've had gameplay affecting patches the last couple of days, and more will come in the next days.

I like that man, but why; now any water making money activity is pretty much just RIP...

Edited by Google™

Every time I see a new topic on the changelog I get excited hoping it's something added to rebel life, a big patch like the BH and cops got. Why no love for Rebels when the majority of the players on the server are rebels? Games are designed for competitive fun play, rebel life is the most competitive aspect in the game I don't understand why the dev team focus is more on cosmetic features, BHs, Cops and Tanoa. The majority of players are on Altis, majority of players play rebel life, how can the neglect be so real.

Btw the UI looks gross and not only cause we're not used to it but the change doesn't look good at all. 

Haych likes this

The ranking system seems okay

i'd like to see a gang ranking system added as well, perhaps similar to the oooooold one but more refined and a different tracking system perhaps

it seems the infrastructure is already there to introduce it, would be a good thing and would increase some competition between gangs again

also i think there should be some prizes for the top so and so people/gangs rather than just a star, and thus  further increasing the competition 

Apartment building...  (Land_House_Big_04_F)

I spawned inside the staircase, and my 2nd crate is still outside on the balcony.

Any chance you guys can hot-fix the coordinates in this building?   @bamf @Paratus

Spawn: (Isnt this usually the same as one of the crates coordinates?  There's a crate in the room to my left that you could move it to.)

107410_20160713171030_1.png

And the balcony crate:

107410_20160713171403_1.png

Edited by gramps