Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

11 minutes ago, bamf said:

I have the system in my head, but I do need to get it down onto paper so that we can code it properly.  

Some suggested perks for a rebel talent system:

• Blood bagging is faster.
    • Defibbing is slightly faster.
      • Pain killers don't get consumed on use.
      • After getting revived, you spawn at 85% health.
  • Your lockpicks have a chance of not breaking while being used.
    • Increased chance of success while lockpicking. (Ifrits, hunters and striders are currently almost impossible to lockpick.)
  • The price of all equipment sold at rebel bases is decreased by 10%.
    • Your negotiation skills are increased; you sell gold bars for 30% more at rebel bases. (Will boost feds.)
      • Your yield from cooking meth is increased by 20%. (Will boost meth cooking.)
  • 50.000 points: You recover faster after getting tazed/downed.

You earn points by getting war points, completing prison breaks, feds and banks. And lastly a small bonus from killing cops. This will probably start a hunting season on cops, but I think they're a little bit bored anyway.

Just some inspiration! ;)

Tiger, Ren Zero, Haych and 12 others like this
3 hours ago, Feenix said:

In All Honesty what i expect from asylum

• Group Cap uped to 15. Or remove it.  Already upped to 12.
  • You can now afk GATHER! 
  • Money Cap has been removed.
  • Meth has had an increase of price to $1,010

Lol, I honestly am trying to stay away from all the madness going on as of recent and letting it fade but those, god damn.
And adding 'AFK' gathering... shrug.
Money cap was partially removed, nothing will be done further according to @Paratus.
Meth already got a substantial increase, I think it is above a thousand possibly, you should try it!

Back to lurk I go, keep on.

1 hour ago, Zoex said:

Lol, I honestly am trying to stay away from all the madness going on as of recent and letting it fade but those, god damn.
And adding 'AFK' gathering... shrug.
Money cap was partially removed, nothing will be done further according to @Paratus.
Meth already got a substantial increase, I think it is above a thousand possibly, you should try it!

Back to lurk I go, keep on.

I think heroin is fine as is in terms of how you gather it.  But cocaine should go back to how it was.  I rather the entire area be gatherable, it was so fun as both as civ and cop as either hiding somewhere or having to find people that are hidden in bushes.  Cocaine now is way too easy for cops and rebels who want to camp it, you know exactly where people will be and it's way less interesting and fun.

Treeontyn likes this
23 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I think heroin is fine as is in terms of how you gather it.  But cocaine should go back to how it was.  I rather the entire area be gatherable, it was so fun as both as civ and cop as either hiding somewhere or having to find people that are hidden in bushes.  Cocaine now is way too easy for cops and rebels who want to camp it, you know exactly where people will be and it's way less interesting and fun.

this

many fun times were had at that cocaine field, a small guy in an offroad could hide in some reeds.. you could have hemmts hiding in the forest with offroads conveying the cocaine back and forth

the moment you hear a car in the background.. the dust trail rising into the air.. the thrill not knowing if it's cops or a fellow gatherer.. seeing the cop car glaze the hill.. hiding in your bush.. praying they dont find you!!

the thrill of the hunt  being a cop as you check known hiding locations, hoping to find that small glimmer of a sign theres a vehicle.. the gatherers that panic and flee in their vehicles and the chase that ensues!

people ducking and weaving around the walls, bullets spraying left right and centre, had some of my all time  best asylum times there 

please bring back the old cocaine field!!

Edited by warl0ck
ryno7, Atra, Virrx and 2 others like this

I'm sure i am not the only to say that playing on asylum has given me some of the best times i've ever had on a video game and i am sure that's why many people are so passionate

it's incredibly hard to please everyone especially in a community as big as this one

some changes you make are amazing, some are not, i feel that some changes such as the  new cocaine field had the right ideas but ultimately it has a negative impact in terms of gameplay and it would be awesome to see a revert back to the old field

i'm not niave enough to think that because what i like/dislike is the view that everyone else holds

i'd love for you to perhaps make a post on the forums with a poll and look for feedback and then either implemnt or not for things such as the cocaine field

it's not a game changing feature, it doesn't directly effect money, it's mostly just a feature to improve fun and i know that gamers especially are very stubborn to change, i learnt this from the numerous nerfs/buffs blizzard made to classes in WoW over the years but the cocaine field is definetely one thing that even over time is not too great at least in my opinon

After seeing other communties and how they involve the community in certain decisions, i would love to see something similar here, then again i can see why it's hard to and why i would be hesitant because most of the feedback is toxic and not constructive, i have been guilty of that myself but i've thought that ultimately you guys make those decisions for what you believe is good for the server and i love this server and would like to give my input rightly or wrongly

Edited by warl0ck

also in my opinion..

if the cocaine cap was on arms island people would probably fight it atleast if it didnt have the  unreachable on foot walkway, but that's besides my point

my point being  it's far quicker and easier to travel a few clicks from rebel to arms than it is to travel 15 clicks + to a cartel especially if you die/late to the fight 

i suggest adding a vehicle garage 2-3 clicks out from the  cocaine cap should it stay and say 2 clicks west of the heroin because the meta has changed substantially regarding orcas and hot dropping now

Edited by warl0ck
1 minute ago, Parker said:

@bamf @Paratus Can you guys please remove the cocaine shed on s5. Currently some rat owns it and they can kill anyone from their window and continue to spawn over and over. It is the equivalent of a turf house except it is no more than 10m away from the pit. Buying a house for an advantage is one thing but this is almost game breaking, atleast for  cocaine.

Working as intended.

Big Bird and DJB like this
Just now, Dust Runner said:

If your stranded I think checking your virtual inventory will be very not relevant considering the long swim or decision to suicide ahead of you.

IMO at least.

Well, I was swimming away from a bank the other day and went to check if I had Gold on me, because I kept having to soft log because of the long swim... :/

2 hours ago, Parker said:

@bamf @Paratus Can you guys please remove the cocaine shed on s5. Currently some rat owns it and they can kill anyone from their window and continue to spawn over and over. It is the equivalent of a turf house except it is no more than 10m away from the pit. Buying a house for an advantage is one thing but this is almost game breaking, atleast for  cocaine.

Well why not put a car in front of the window so you dont get shot...

2 hours ago, Parker said:

pretty sure it's grizz and his ASScension gang or whatever they are called.

7 hours ago, Bobby Swagger said:

I dont know what you are talking about, almost every day all 5 servers are either full or only 5 spots left during peak hours. So your point is invalid. 

Donations is a good representation of how a server is doing. We were told for months by the Admins the server is not dying and is doing better than ever, but as Paratus said, he has been paying money out of he's own pocket to keep the server up. Things don't add up.

Google™ likes this
Just now, Parker said:

Why not remove the mother fucker from the market and not have to worry about some rat shooting you from a locked house at a drug field?

Because that would be un fair on him losing out on a house, There are houses on heroin field on altis so do what everyone else does... Deal with it or just camp his house kill him and then when he loses all his loadouts run it not hard.

3 minutes ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

Because that would be un fair on him losing out on a house, There are houses on heroin field on altis so do what everyone else does... Deal with it or just camp his house kill him and then when he loses all his loadouts run it not hard.

You know what is really unfair? One person on a server with 110 slots owning the only house inside the compound to the best way to make money other than rum. Very tilted btw.

Remove the house and give the person a decent amount of comp.