Change Log 7.4.0

Paratus

1 minute ago, The Real O'Connor said:

So they still haven't patched that bounty hunters cant put people in cars until fully woken up or get them out without downing them or storing the car as it wont let us. RIP

Should be able to put downed people in cars now, didn't know about the other issues.

2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Should be able to put downed people in cars now, didn't know about the other issues.

Good Good it just a pain as it gives there friends time to help them when we gotta wait for them to get up and yea it doesn't let us pull people out of the car we have to down them out or store the car. But other than that nice update

5 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

ABP was cop content.

APB (unless its been fixed) is useless.  A random ping showing someone near a cartel or over the water is not going to lead to any chases or RP when we cant retrack. Only good the person is right next to you.  Its literally just a circle at the point in which it decided to make them the APB, nothing more.  

Edited by HotWings
18 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Not exactly intended, but still very awesome.

Damn BIS making animals a subclass of "Man".

Also awesome that the snake's name is kinda snakey.

That because once you give it a name, it's harder to kill... the bunny population in Altis is declining, so Bohemia has signed on with PETA to protect the little critters!

Just now, HotWings said:

APB (unless its been fixed) is useless.  A random ping showing someone near a cartel or over the water is not going to lead to any chases or RP when we cant retrack unless under some stroke of god the person is right next to you.  Its literally just a circle at the point in which it decided to make them the APB, nothing more.  

Yeah it should be fixed, no doubt.  Hope we see that soon enough

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

no one roleplays its already a wasteland server , so acting like it isnt one. cops already have shit they need , just fix the damn server from lagging and you have me back online.

So why not give cops better shit if its a wasteland server, you fucking nuts? start making proper arguments. Also just stay away if you don't like it and shut your mouth.

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Continuing a conversation from a previous thread:

6RebCkb.png

Unique PlayerIDs across all server by Date. "isAverage" represents outliers wherein the average of the day prior and the day after was used. (outliers represents days where the count was 5+ Standard Deviations from the average of the day before and the day after)

Data is from 2/1/15 to 7/18/16, the earlier full month available to me.

Unique players (by date) - Since 2/1/15 - 40,720,109 events (2/1/15 12:00:00.000 AM to 7/19/16 0:00:00.000 AM)

and still most of them get caught by babs :D

13 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

So why not give cops better shit if its a wasteland server, you fucking nuts? start making proper arguments. Also just stay away if you don't like it and shut your mouth.

Your only downside is 6.5, only because it's not good against vehicles.  Even if you had 7.62's for constables, you would still find something to complain about.

Gang perks are cool, although I wished you would gain experience by doing cop-related stuff, too. Like finishing prison breaks, feds and banks.

On 15/7/2016 at 11:17 PM, Paratus said:

You're also going to be getting extensions to the season system including in-game rewards, gang rankings, and such.

Any ETA on this?

50 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

nice update medics deserve some love too lol. nice to see cops gettin more soon too we don't have nearly enough!!!

not enough? You guys have a lot more then you realise.

Payouts from Lethals, Cheaper Loadouts, Easy Money + Charging people which adds more.

Higher Ranks: Hunters, Stryders, Orcas, GhostHawks, Chinooks (forgot in-game name lol), 7.62's, oh and UAV's.

You guys can raid houses, rebels, cartels, drug areas, like.. I don't see what you guys are complaining about..?

Sure rebels have this , have that.. but we have to work for it. Run drugs, run guns or buy them, our loadouts are costing 20k-40k if not more when you buy grenades and RPG rockets.

As @Paratus said, you'll get your love soon. Rebels complain because it's been dying on its ass rather hard lately. Release of Apex somewhat revived it, however it's just not the same as it used to be, and I don't think it ever will be.

Edited by GhostSniper
JAY1HP likes this
3 minutes ago, GhostSniper said:

not enough? You guys have a lot more then you realise.

Payouts from Lethals, Cheaper Loadouts, Easy Money + Charging people which adds more.

Higher Ranks: Hunters, Stryders, Orcas, GhostHawks, Chinooks (forgot in-game name lol), 7.62's

You guys can raid houses, rebels, cartels, drug areas, like.. I don't see what you guys are complaining about..?

Sure rebels have this , have that.. but we have to work for it. Run drugs, run guns or buy them, our loadouts are costing 20k-40k if not more when you buy grenades and RPG rockets.

As @Paratus said, you'll get your love soon. Rebels complain because it's been dying on its ass rather hard lately. Release of Apex somewhat revived it, however it's just not the same as it used to be, and I don't think it ever will be.

Rebel life is dieing not because of the reasons you're saying, but of how actually people play rebel life. Remember how many of you cried about that cartelx don't give enough money so there's no incinitive to fight. Then there was this huge money buff cartels make, everyne were happy and all of the sudden rebel life is dieing again.. no its not dieing you're getting burned out of the game and you guys kill rebel life in your own by how you act and fight, etc. I'm bet after this rebel update in a month you're gonna cry again of how rebel life and asylum life is dieing, like for the last 2 years.