Change Log 7.4.0

Paratus

1 hour ago, JimmyBeans said:

Yet you are afraid of police having force parity with you, funny how that works.  If you guys are so fucking good, why the need to defend your blatant developer given advantages?

Face it, rebels on the server are chumps, you guys cried up a storm in 6.0, and every single rebel nerf that came has been reverted, while cops still got theirs.  Oh, it's no big deal cops have to pay for their gear, rebels will have to craft their 7.62 if they want them, haha, yeah right.

You, sir, have no idea what you are talking about. Please stop. 

Haych likes this
1 minute ago, HotWings said:

Thats actually against the rules ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually its not. If nothing is going on and no one has initiated RP with me then I can do what I like. The scenario I described is just if I am in a city and not geared with a bounty and I see a guy in a ghilie with an mxm, I can simply suicide, or DC as long as he isn't approaching me or talking to me.

3 minutes ago, Parker said:

Actually its not. If nothing is going on and no one has initiated RP with me then I can do what I like. The scenario I described is just if I am in a city and not geared with a bounty and I see a guy in a ghilie with an mxm, I can simply suicide, or DC as long as he isn't approaching me or talking to me.

I've been banned for this @Trilligy

Another rule where each admins see's it as something different. Got told it's fine to do as long as no initiation has happened, other admins have said other

Big Bird likes this
1 hour ago, JimmyBeans said:

The pampered rebels need all the advantages they can get guys, they couldn't stand up to a fair fight because they'd get crushed under the boot.  At this point they can pay less for a 7.62 than some cops pay for a gun, and the new "fixed" re-gear just means we get to pay more once again.

Oh well, no fucks given, 1 life rule for all big gang engagements imo.  Let the scrubs who need better guns, better armor, better vehicles, better objective engagement positions, and laxer rules pretend they are so pro.

No wonder why you're a corporal in the APD. Might as well go for sargeant.

In all my time on the forums and Asylum (2 years) you have posted nothing but tears and complaining in the patch notes about rebels. 

Just shut the fuck up. 

Buddy™, Virrx, Haych and 3 others like this
3 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Yet you are afraid of police having force parity with you, funny how that works.  If you guys are so fucking good, why the need to defend your blatant developer given advantages?

Face it, rebels on the server are chumps, you guys cried up a storm in 6.0, and every single rebel nerf that came has been reverted, while cops still got theirs.  Oh, it's no big deal cops have to pay for their gear, rebels will have to craft their 7.62 if they want them, haha, yeah right.

Honestly, you probably havent even played civilian. Youre that one salty career cop that gets shit on in every engagememt then bitch about op they are and pls nerf youre a fucking mong please shut the fuck up thanks.

Big Bird likes this
7 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

and without cops the server is just a big wasteland server which is what its turning into so stop throwing out wrongful arguments.  and admit that cops need some love too. 

i just got home from work so i am a little late to the party. But what the fuck do you want for cops. 

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Possibly more UC weapons, And Prowlers/Qillins for cops. Thats it.

ok. How about we worry about fixing the biggest issue first. That being we cant stay connected for more than 20 minutes without the game crashing. You literally cry in every thread about how you dont get some shitty unarmored apex vehicle.

Bob Jill. likes this
6 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

ok. How about we worry about fixing the biggest issue first. That being we cant stay connected for more than 20 minutes without the game crashing. You literally cry in every thread about how you dont get some shitty unarmored apex vehicle.

If i cry about that in every thread why did you ask me what i want? you should know, Now stop acting like a child cause im only putting in suggestions for cops, Dont like it keep your mouth shut. 

1 minute ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

If i cry about that in every thread why did you ask me what i want? you should know, Now stop acting like a child cause im only putting in suggestions for cops, Dont like it keep your mouth shut. 

you cry about "no cop patches" go back to support 1, where people actually give a fuck what you have to say.

Tiger and explicit like this
24 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

I have not crashed once while playing for hours but I understand people are having the issue its not for 100% of people though so its hard to fix.

sakha, HotWings and explicit like this