Get Rid of The RPG

You guys choose to do paychecks or whatever with your money, we buy rockets. You have the cartels just as much as us and can have the money to do what we do with the rockets but choose not to so why complain? We just play and have fun. You complaining, raging and taking shit over how we play and spend our money doesnt bother us in the slightest it makes it better because its hilarious you crying over a game. Chill out, spend some money and relax sweety.

BioHazard, HenryHoover and Andrew like this
41 minutes ago, Feenix said:

I find it fun using the RPG who doesn't. But it ruins gameplay for the person on the other side of it. Reason why I don't play altis anymore. Ifrits are candy to an RPG

have you fired an RPG on asylum recently. It takes 4 rockets to blow it up. Thats 170k just to blow up one ifrit. I dont see a problem

Bilal Battu and explicit like this
6 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

have you fired an RPG on asylum recently. It takes 4 rockets to blow it up. Thats 170k just to blow up one ifrit. I dont see a problem

destroyed ours with one today, dont know if it was a bug or something but it was pretty meme

Edited by Iced
30 minutes ago, Iced said:

destroyed ours with one today, dont know if it was a bug or something but it was pretty meme

I have no idea what happened to you, but in my testing, it takes 3-4 rockets to blow up an ifrit, 6 for a strider, and 3 for a hunter.

My hypothesis to what happened: You were shot with a rocket, and someone wasnt at full health. And they died causing them to drop a suitcase, which made the ifrit explode.

if (vehicle _unit != _unit && _projectile == "R_PG7_F") then

{

if (_damage > 0.9) then { _damage = 0.9; };

};

Its coded to drop you down to 10 HP. not kill you instantaneously.

Just an educated guess as to what actually happened.

Protip: Dont carry adrenaline shots in an ifrit

/|/|0T4RD likes this
1 minute ago, TheRealLethal said:

I have no idea what happened to you, but in my testing, it takes 3-4 rockets to blow up an ifrit, 6 for a strider, and 3 for a hunter.

My hypothesis to what happened: You were shot with a rocket, and someone wasnt at full health. And they died causing them to drop a suitcase, which made the ifrit explode.

if (vehicle _unit != _unit && _projectile == "R_PG7_F") then

{

if (_damage > 0.9) then { _damage = 0.9; };

};

Its coded to drop you down to 10 HP. not kill you instantaneously.

Just an educated guess as to what actually happened.

Protip: Dont carry adrenaline shots in an ifrit

I have also had it where it just took me to ten, so yeah its prob a y menu thing.

4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

There was a conversation?

I just got back one day and was told Bamf and Paratus had added RPGs

FeelsBadMan

I bet they both were stoned out of their minds, which would make the conversation even more entertaining. :kappa:

Edited by Furnie Mack