Change Log 7.5.0

Paratus

The following patch is going out on #2 now, and most of these changes are on #1 as well. With just a little more testing it'll be rolled out to 3, 4 and 5. I'm pretty sure it's good to go as it is though, with minor issues.

• Made some large changes to the way actions load and unload from memory, which should give you a pretty good boost in framerate performance.
  • Headless client is live! You won't see any change as a player aside from severely reduced desync.
  • Changes to the speed cycle of day and night.
  • It's now impossible to talk with voice on side chat.
  • Players will no longer auto-join the police side when connecting.
  • Fixed broken emotes and added a new fear emote state (use #e).

Hotfix

• Greatly stabilized headless client so that hard restarts should not be necessary in most cases.
  • Improved the reliability of the scroll/action menu.
  • Fixed a bug which would prevent gang experience from being awarded correctly.
  • APB evades will now contribute towards gang experience; protect your friends!

Hotfix 2

• Hardened the last known cause of the headless client going dead.
  • Police should now be able to re-track APB targets in the same manner a bounty hunter can.
  • Weapons will now be discounted properly with ownership of the arms dealer.
  • Magazines will now receive the same discount as is available for weapons.
  • Added garages in hunting zones.
  • Greatly reduced the distance you have to move between tracking while hunting.
  • More than doubled the amount of animals that spawn for each player in hunting zones.
  • Campfires now have fire.
  • Reverted changes to undercover until I have more time to polish it out.

Hotfix 3

• Extended the stability of headless client.
  • Fixed the hunting garage on Altis.
  • Added parking meters in congested parts of town.
  • You can now inspect parking meters and add time ($10 per 5 minutes) to the meter.
  • Police are now able to charge Unauthorized Parking to the owner of a vehicle who is parked in an invalid location in an area with parking pters, or whose meter has not been paid.
12 minutes ago, Paratus said:

The following patch is going out on #2 now, and most of these changes are on #1 as well. With just a little more testing it'll be rolled out to 3, 4 and 5. I'm pretty sure it's good to go as it is though, with minor issues.

• Made some large changes to the way actions load and unload from memory, which should give you a pretty good boost in framerate performance.
  • Headless client is live! You won't see any change as a player aside from severely reduced desync.

Thank god....

@Paratus After the patch you applied on only server 1 before it became difficult to use scrolling options.

You often have to let it "fade" to get all the options at a object (Person/Vehicle)

Also since today i was able to restrain myself by hopping out of the car and scrolling at the vehicle (had the restrain option and missclicked it by accident)

Didn't restrain me but however i lost hexes to the rest of the APD.

Last point: Today i seized all ilegal items from a civ (you get the window pop up, i clicked yes or ok) and then my complete loadout dissapeared (physical inventory) and the civilian didn't get seized..

41 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Amazing patch @Paratus ty to you and everyone that helps you out. :)

25 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Last point: Today i seized all ilegal items from a civ (you get the window pop up, i clicked yes or ok) and then my complete loadout dissapeared (physical inventory) and the civilian didn't get seized..

Yee this also happened to another cop that seized my items.

28 minutes ago, Spade said:

completely destroyed server 2

25 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

If you could elaborate the issue for Paratus that might be helpful.  This patch that hes putting on #2 has been out on #1 for about 36 hours and is far better than the first iteration.

This ^ , If you'd like to help, at least be constructive and explain the issue.

Sergio likes this