Change Log 7.5.0

Paratus

Screw the csats, screw the parking meters, screw all that random bullshit that ppl want and that you put out! PERFORMANCE, i wonder what valve would do it the PERFORMANCE of CS GO went to shit dought they would add a new collection of skins. I know many ppl don't have the problems but i also know that ppl do have them and i am one of them, server 3-4 sucks, 100 different options on the scroll wheel, looking at a car gives me 5 fps (imagine them hot drops) a solid 30 fps at all times. Why am i a bit pissed off well could be that some of the problems have been announced to be fixed but they are wating for a hotfix..... "soon" they said. Some times i just wonder if this whole mod is to test ppls patience :shrug:

Furnie Mack likes this
45 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

Screw the csats, screw the parking meters, screw all that random bullshit that ppl want and that you put out! PERFORMANCE, i wonder what valve would do it the PERFORMANCE of CS GO went to shit dought they would add a new collection of skins. I know many ppl don't have the problems but i also know that ppl do have them and i am one of them, server 3-4 sucks, 100 different options on the scroll wheel, looking at a car gives me 5 fps (imagine them hot drops) a solid 30 fps at all times. Why am i a bit pissed off well could be that some of the problems have been announced to be fixed but they are wating for a hotfix..... "soon" they said. Some times i just wonder if this whole mod is to test ppls patience :shrug:

Valve has enough money to pay people to fix shit. Asylum runs on donations since it is a free to play server.

The devs have lives outside of asylum. They have clearly been trying to fix the performance issues but it doesn't happen over night.

Smaller things can be implemented while also trying to fix the performance. It would literally take maybe 5 minutes to swap the armored snow man suits for urban csats. (parking meters are useless though)

Emma, Dredge and Isaac like this
On 8/13/2016 at 4:25 AM, Jimbo! said:

Can't we just have the seatbelt auto enabled or bound to a hotkey? I've died so many times trying to put my seatbelt on, option disappears and makes you go to eject. @Paratus @bamf

How about simply removing the seatbelt and reduce incoming damage to the player when crashing with vehicles... So much better than this retarded function...

8 minutes ago, Keneith said:

They are useless atm

Considering the cost of the rockets.. I think it would be worth the wild to spend the 40k to purchase a rocket, that actually did something. At it's current state, it's pretty much throwing 40k away with no results.

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

I actually don't hate how they handle Orcas now; with the exception of when they do nothing.

I've been fortunate enough that every Orca I've hitten has either lost a tail rotor (when I hit the ass), or lost its engine forcing it to land. I would be okay with more damage though, as it's hard to hit a not hovering Orca.

Normal vehicles is very inconsistent right now. I've had hatchbacks eat them, and .then I've had this happen.

I love how the car just flies out from the smoke

5 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I actually don't hate how they handle Orcas now; with the exception of when they do nothing.

I've been fortunate enough that every Orca I've hitten has either lost a tail rotor (when I hit the ass), or lost its engine forcing it to land. I would be okay with more damage though, as it's hard to hit a not hovering Orca.

Normal vehicles is very inconsistent right now. I've had hatchbacks eat them, and .then I've had this happen.

i was driving the hatchback that goes flying.... hahaha