wtf is going on in Server 2?

You can get a certain max on DDOS protection for GAME SERVERS. Devs claim to have that, i believe them but there's alot that don't. 

Cause of this problem:

Extreme amounts of DDOS target Asylum. 

Paratus does what he can to stop this but it's too much. These servers is his BUSINESS, his PRODUCT. i don't understand why people assume he would neglect it.

He's doing his best to increase preformance for FPS, fixes what is broken, still after 3 years implement new things. 

Quit the crying and be thankful for once. If you think you know better send him a PM with your magic fix against DDOS. 

Bob Danaloo likes this
3 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

You can get a certain max on DDOS protection for GAME SERVERS. Devs claim to have that, i believe them but there's alot that don't. 

Cause of this problem:

Extreme amounts of DDOS target Asylum. 

Paratus does what he can to stop this but it's too much. These servers is his BUSINESS, his PRODUCT. i don't understand why people assume he would neglect it.

He's doing his best to increase preformance for FPS, fixes what is broken, still after 3 years implement new things. 

Quit the crying and be thankful for once. If you think you know better send him a PM with your magic fix against DDOS. 

Chill out, we understand they guy was only asking what the problem was