Crate acting funky

Hey guys! So I've been the proud owner of several houses for a while now, and purchased a large crate for my large house in Kavala a while back, pre hacker wipe nonsense. A few days after that whole ordeal, I purchased a small bungalow, 70k, in sophia, right beside a garage that I also purchased for 60k. I haven't had any problems with either of these until I purchased a small crate for the house. At first the crate didn't show up right away, which I figured was normal. Then, after the restart, it still wasn't there. I was sort of worried, and logged off and back in, and next restart it was there. A couple days later, I logged back on for the first time since, and the crate was gone. I was getting pretty pissed and just started using my gang house crate that was right next door, thankful that I hadn't put anything in my crate that could've gotten lost. I logged back on about a week later, and poof, the crate was back. I put several items in it, but my mic stopped working (happens every so often for me) and I closed down arma and rebooted. I logged back onto server 4, spawning inside of my house where I had logged off, and boom, crate is gone. This is getting pretty annoying, and I just kinda want to know if I can get this fixed, or if I'm just sort of screwed :P Thanks in advance!