Appreciation Thread

ChicoXL

I think that its time that these forums become a jolly place to be. With this post I plan to point out all those in this community that have made this enjoyable to me.

First of all Cassandra - This women changed my life she taught me the ropes of excavating and to always be in kavala while on medic while she was in kavala.

Second - JaeJae - Although he wont admit it, He is what he is because Of me.

Thirdly - Devin aka SpooderGuy - I mean this guy right here is something else. He is probably gonna call me a fucking turf rat and try to fight me again. But now that he is on to bigger and better things he is too big for us now

Fourthly or whatever comes next - Tom Marvolo Riddle - I mean this guy is a die hard packers fan and wont admit that BJ Raji is a bum.

Fithly or whatever - Abel Winchester - I mean this guy really thinks the chiefs have a chance at going to the super bowl this year smfh this guy

Rockford- I mean you were there when they first discovered fire during your recess at school so I appreciate you, your loyal.

Cassandra again because I cant really get over how much I truely enjoy spending time with her xD

Papa John.. I mean this guy... He has the silky smooth voice of keith sweet and Leslie put together

Defragments It was like yesterday that I got banned from your ts p.s Im still banned

DJB your cool

Obijuan you suicide vested all those cops back in the day and you got mad bars

Also duncan cause this guy spikes the tip of his hair.

Like this post if you want a tbh :P

@SpooderGuy @Cassandra @JaeJae @Bizzy @Papa John @Rockford @Defragments @DJB @Abd Al Matin @Abel Winchester 

Edited by ChicoXL
Bizzy, Alec-I, Cougar. and 7 others like this
53 minutes ago, SpooderGuy said:

I sometimes question why I even bothered to stick around with you guys

was just all a waste of time

thanks for nothing and hope you all choke on your meal while eating k bye

Well, Its nice to hear from you again now that your in the big leagues and shit. Guess your still that same old hot head that has been flamed so hard twice that he has had to change his name several times. But hey I mean your onto bigger and better things becoming "known" on the asylum forums xD

Valkyrie likes this
55 minutes ago, SpooderGuy said:

I sometimes question why I even bothered to stick around with you guys

was just all a waste of time

thanks for nothing and hope you all choke on your meal while eating k bye

Waste of time?!? Tell that to OUR matching Obscure Militia Tattoos! We in for life!! #Crackheads4Life

JaeJae likes this
44 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

Well, Its nice to hear from you again now that your in the big leagues and shit. Guess your still that same old hot head that has been flamed so hard twice that he has had to change his name several times. But hey I mean your onto bigger and better things becoming "known" on the asylum forums xD

thts all you ppl can say lol

I didn't get flamed the people that tried to made themselves look dumb

think about it

• 1 month later...