64BiT's #13 Clip [Asylum]

6 hours ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

bad, the only reason its meant to be a "movie" is because you edited out where the "red chain" or "yellow chain" would be, just kys

If you have a problem with me tell me not the whole world cause that's what bitches do.

If you think I yellow chain report it, All you do his chat shit report me and see your results. 

2 minutes ago, 64BiT said:

If you have a problem with me tell me not the whole world cause that's what bitches do.

If you think I yellow chain report it, All you do his chat shit report me and see your results. 

The fact your known for pulling your plug and then make a frag video specifically cutting out the only piece of evidence against you its to ironic and hilarious

KyS

Edited by AdaM_
3 hours ago, 64BiT said:

dude, i aint going to message you like "Excuse me, Mister 64 packets, could you, um, remove the movie feature from your Frag Montage, so i can see if you yellow chain or red chain" 

three letters

k

y

s

Gosu and AdaM_ like this
38 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

dude, i aint going to message you like "Excuse me, Mister 64 packets, could you, um, remove the movie feature from your Frag Montage, so i can see if you yellow chain or red chain" 

three letters

k

y

s

You must be a complete retard to think that the kills were lag switch considering that almost all the kills were on your shit gang.

Go back on that training server you have and think of other ways to make excuses of how you keep losing cartel fights