Time To Introduce Myself

Naked Wolf

Hi, I Am Naked Wolf, a man born from the womb of a dire wolf 400 years ago in the halls of Valhalla, who then became the pet of Thor until he got that damn cat....... But in reality I am avid gamer who is also a veteran of Arma 2 Life. My old nickname prior to a few months ago was Kuber65 for about 8 years. Born in Poland, but spent almost half of my life in the States. Currently I have been playing on server 1 for about a week and am currently in the process of creating a new gang on the server known as The Wolf Pack. We should be seen running around fairly soon since me and my other fellow gents are about ready to start making our mark. So if anyone is interested in joining the pack my steam name is the same as my profile on the forums. Also anyone can add me if they wish to just have a good time or want mine or my packs help with anything. I play many games daily both free to play and games like Arma. Anything from strategy and fps to indy and racing. I always welcome new people to play with so feel free to add me. Below is a story if you want to read it to just entertain you for a few.

Other than this the only other thing I might be able to say is why my name is Naked Wolf. Long story short in rust which is a game i assume some of you are aware off I was basically a Assassin for a 20 man group. Not always with them but if they had a job to be done I was the one to do it. During this time I would always wear a wolf skull helmet like the Roman banner man on my head so I became known as simply The Wolf. After a few engagements I gained a reputation of being one of the best shots on the server with other groups not even just mine. I then used this new found respect and reputation to make more alliances then enemies since everyone wanted me to be on their side. But there is always the few bold champions who wanted to take me and other 20 guys on when barely any of us were on. So after a few attacks where I had to take on a few enemies by myself there was times where I would die just by sheer numbers of my foe, or by stupid mistakes. Anyone who is a rust or even Arma veteran can tell you being a good shot is not always everything. If you get the jump on someone or even have better positioning, you could be the worst player and still win. Thus I decided all I truly need in combat (other than heavy assaults with my team in which I would wear my helmet and all winter camouflaged clothing, no matter the area even in the desert, to look like a arctic wolf) is my Thompson, a cheap weapon to make and find ammo for, and my skull helmet so both my foe and friends would know who I am. After just 2 or 3 engagements with larger groups they found a even stranger for of respect for me since they would come to fight this amazingly equipped enemy who was capable of annihilating the server, and they are meet with everyone in towers of the castle (our base looked like a legit castle, took a long time) defending and one guy coming at them, naked with a wolf mask and a gun. Then after the battle they would see this naked man stand above their body with his guns out...... you know what I mean, and standing there mostly a victor. Then my nickname changed to what it is now just due to the fact that now I did what I did during combat. That is how I went from my old nickname Kuber65, to The Wolf, to now The Naked Wolf. Thanks for reading this story that i personally find quite entertaining. Hopefully it explains my weird nickname.