Goodbye for now

Gareth

Decided to quit playing Asylum all the time. Basically just realised the 3.6k hours I have on this game were wasted and I could of used that time being very productive in life lol. On a happier note I met a hell of a lot of cool people in my time here, there's way too many to mention. Glad I've ended my time here on a positive note with the majority of the people I fell out with. I dunno maybe you'll see me from time to time playing with my boys in Instinct.

Here's a half-arsed minitage I didn't finish making :) 

o7 boys was a hell of a good run 

25 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

Decided to quit playing Asylum all the time. Basically just realised the 3.6k hours I have on this game were wasted and I could of used that time being very productive in life lol. On a happier note I met a hell of a lot of cool people in my time here, there's way too many to mention. Glad I've ended my time here on a positive note with the majority of the people I fell out with. I dunno maybe you'll see me from time to time playing with my boys in Instinct.

Are your plums wet?

Gareth likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Gareth been fun having you around. You gave me a few headaches but too many rofls. :D

What kinda productiveness are you gonna spend your time on? 

fun knowing u too bro. And I dunno just move on with life I guess lol get a job, do better at college when it comes around instead of just spending my time getting stoned and playing arma :) 

1 hour ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

good luck with everything man

Gareth likes this
10 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

before you leave i need to ask ONE thing, do you always sound like a batty boy?