Copenhagen, GMT +2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/e1aee01ccacd08f4c3ac2d3babe803e2
Asylum hours:

1000-1200
Previous gangs:

Drunk Squad
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: 

Yes, even though i'm not an expert, I'll still able to do good in fights. 
Why do you want to join us?:

Your deep roots in Asylum history and unique ways of rp is attracting me to be a part of this gang, and of course have some fun and decent fights 
What can you bring to the FSA?:

My experience out in the field, whereas eliminating all threat towards myself and my friends, maintaining a positive environment and generally having fun. And of course my excellent accent :kappa:.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?

Not sure

tv tim and eric

Accepted for interview, PM'd TS Info!

Heidelberg likes this

In Game name:- aayus

Location/Timezone:  Eastern 

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 9eCAkEU.png

Asylum hours: All hours are assylum hours.

Previous gangs: Rogue territory, Succ 

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:   Yes i have! 

Why do you want to join us?:  For Vengence against APD and and other rats like Instinct and Vyper. .|. and also for some good timess.   (.) (.) 

What can you bring to the FSA?:   Decent at fighting and awareness  but  I can Bring Heads of Apd and other other gangs and penis if its longer than 12 inches. My sexy asian     accent(Ps:i am  asian) :frog:  Can play upto 16 hours in a day when i am off work. Some deep blow jobs if u want to :kappa:

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Not sure 

3 hours ago, Ezi13 said:

In Game name:- aayus

Location/Timezone:  Eastern 

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 9eCAkEU.png

Asylum hours: All hours are assylum hours.

Previous gangs: Rogue territory, Succ 

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:   Yes i have! 

Why do you want to join us?:  For Vengence against APD and and other rats like Instinct and Vyper. .|. and also for some good timess.   (.) (.) 

What can you bring to the FSA?:   Decent at fighting and awareness  but  I can Bring Heads of Apd and other other gangs and penis if its longer than 12 inches. My sexy asian     accent(Ps:i am  asian) :frog:  Can play upto 16 hours in a day when i am off work. Some deep blow jobs if u want to :kappa:

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Not sure 

Denied, not enough experience.

Edited by vazybot
11 minutes ago, Grant Craig said:

In game name: Grant Craig

Location/Timezone: UK (GMT)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/581b07cc04030a7c368d1f719920ef25
Asylum hours: Almost all of them.
Previous gangs: Ran the Association and Brotherhood. Solitude.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Of course.
Why do you want to join us?:Because I can bring a winning killing machine that is money capped to your squad.
What can you bring to the FSA?:Winning.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Cawkem.

Denied, thanks for your interest.

Edited by Alec-I
On 7/19/2016 at 0:38 PM, Heidelberg said:

In game name:

Heidelberg

Location/Timezone:

Copenhagen, GMT +2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/e1aee01ccacd08f4c3ac2d3babe803e2
Asylum hours:

1000-1200
Previous gangs:

Drunk Squad
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: 

Yes, even though i'm not an expert, I'll still able to do good in fights. 
Why do you want to join us?:

Your deep roots in Asylum history and unique ways of rp is attracting me to be a part of this gang, and of course have some fun and decent fights 
What can you bring to the FSA?:

My experience out in the field, whereas eliminating all threat towards myself and my friends, maintaining a positive environment and generally having fun. And of course my excellent accent :kappa:.

Not sure

My dad +1

Heidelberg likes this
4 minutes ago, Dork said:

2 questions.

1. Are you guys back

2. @ all Admins, Make RPG's fucking illegal for these motherfuckers to own and puchase. put a script in with IFplayerID=FSA, thenRPG=BAN or something :) 

1) were always around, maybe not asylum but our thing right now has been breaking point and asylum

2) not gonna happen, besides we could careless about owning the cartels 24/7, we've done that in the past and now our thing is having fun. Blowing people up is really, really, really fun xD

ill put it to you this way, we have banks filled on 4 servers, now that's nothing special but we do intend to use every cent of that on rpg's 

glhf

Dork and Heidelberg like this

Age: 15 (I am mature for my age. Doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun.)
Location/Timezone: California
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 85
Asylum hours: 10
Previous gangs:N\A
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes I do. I may not have many hours on asylum, but about 60 of my hours were on other Altis Life Servers
Why do you want to join us?: I am done with the cops' shit and I want to experience the thrill of killing again.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring my loyalty to the FSA. I am willing to contribute in anyway. With heists, prison breaks, and even wearing an explosive vest.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Yes, Thug Hazeem Hashi

4 hours ago, FireFixel said:

Age: 15 (I am mature for my age. Doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun.)
Location/Timezone: California
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 85
Asylum hours: 10
Previous gangs:N\A
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes I do. I may not have many hours on asylum, but about 60 of my hours were on other Altis Life Servers
Why do you want to join us?: I am done with the cops' shit and I want to experience the thrill of killing again.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring my loyalty to the FSA. I am willing to contribute in anyway. With heists, prison breaks, and even wearing an explosive vest.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Yes, Thug Hazeem Hashi

Denied. Not enough experience.

In game name: Pwnsome

Location/Timezone: Texas
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/4b102086afaf92551b923a12264cef5a
Asylum hours: 300+ hours
Previous gangs: none
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Indeed I do
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the FSA because I feel that they are a very cool bunch of people who love to mess around and have fun, while still being very successful "criminals"
What can you bring to the FSA?: Humor, skill, and leadership if needed. Also very active
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? (POSSIBLY) Duncan, Jessie, Baka

Just now, Pwnsomemcdk said:

In game name: Pwnsome

Location/Timezone: Texas
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/4b102086afaf92551b923a12264cef5a
Asylum hours: 300+ hours
Previous gangs: none
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Indeed I do
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the FSA because I feel that they are a very cool bunch of people who love to mess around and have fun, while still being very successful "criminals"
What can you bring to the FSA?: Humor, skill, and leadership if needed. Also very active
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? (POSSIBLY) Duncan, Jessie, Baka

Denied, thanks for your interest.

In game name: Orchid

Age  :26

Location/Timezone: EST

Arma 3 hours(screenshot) :https://gyazo.com/2b9cd62fbbee5bfa3a5223d28e067c43

Asylum hours :800+

Previous gangs: VyPeR

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:      I know the cartels well enough to fight them.

Why do you want to join us?:   previous gang fell apart, and feel its a good time for a change

What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a decent shot, can support myself financially. and I fight well as a group. I listen to what I'm told and do well spotting and calling out enemy's.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Besides playing against your gang almost everyday, No

Edited by ‡VPR‡ Orchid
Mike Stmria and Monkeysz like this
1 hour ago, Maverick64 said:

In game name: Maverick Shadowblade

Location/Timezone: Maryville, Tennessee, U.S.A. - E.S.T.
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/da47dfc5a5d0e72be67e83465fbc0464
Asylum hours:
Previous gangs: Asylum: Retribution, Recursion   -   Olympus: Moob & Co., Titans, Velocity, Dirty Bastards, Mafia, Centurion
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for a good time and some good fights and some good money from a good gang.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a new look on communication and the use of helicopters as a spotter. Being a spotter in an Orca is one of my strong points which makes piloting my favorite thing to do. I'm a good shot for close to mid-range and with my MilSim experience my tactics are decently stable and work most of the time.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: N/A

Asylum hours??

4 hours ago, ‡VPR‡ Orchid said:

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:      I know the cartels well enough to fight them.

Why do you want to join us?:   previous gang fell apart, and feel its a good time for a change

What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a decent shot, can support myself financially. and I fight well as a group. I listen to what I'm told and do well spotting and calling out enemy's.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Besides playing against your gang almost everyday, No

I see a lot of turfs in the future xD

9 hours ago, ‡VPR‡ Orchid said:

Accepted for interview, PM'd Teamspeak Details! 

In game name: - Romaniac (will change for rp)

Location/Timezone:Canada, Central mountain time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 8f2d8ea5e537ab30dbf27e57a14c8dec.png
Asylum hours:1,100
Previous gangs: Played back in the day, don't remember the names of gangs
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: not really, fast learner tho.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to be part of a team of people who actually know what their doing for once, seen you guys around server 2 and the shit you guys do looks fun and i would like to be a part of it.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I know my way around asylum iv played this game for quite some time and i can sustain myself and not mooch of others, my shots are good, im always active, i can rp very well.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info. 

1 hour ago, Romaniac said:

In game name: - Romaniac (will change for rp)

Location/Timezone:Canada, Central mountain time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 8f2d8ea5e537ab30dbf27e57a14c8dec.png
Asylum hours:1,100
Previous gangs: Played back in the day, don't remember the names of gangs
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: not really, fast learner tho.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to be part of a team of people who actually know what their doing for once, seen you guys around server 2 and the shit you guys do looks fun and i would like to be a part of it.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I know my way around asylum iv played this game for quite some time and i can sustain myself and not mooch of others, my shots are good, im always active, i can rp very well.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info. 

Denied, not enough experience. Reapply when you have cartel experience. I'm not in a teaching mood.

HenryHoover and Heidelberg like this

In game name JacobHarr

Location/Timezone: est NorthCarolina
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 4365https://gyazo.com/4d46dd9e86486b5b355fc4f731c8c1dc
Asylum hours: aroud 3000
Previous gangs: Infinite, DrunkenFools, Catalyst, Insurgo, instinct, EvilCorporation, Encore, Ec2.0 some other small ones
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for people who are active and don't take the game to serious and just want to have fun on asylum either killing cops or doing cartels. and fsa has been around for a hella long time so I don't see you guys disbanding anytime soon
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a pretty decent shot, been playing asylum longer than your average person so I know my way around. I'm a team player and I don't care about gear like most people so ill die for the cause whatever that may be.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Probably but idk ur fsa names

Edited by JacobHarr
Mike Stmria and HenryHoover like this
37 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

In game name JacobHarr

Location/Timezone: est NorthCarolina
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 4365https://gyazo.com/4d46dd9e86486b5b355fc4f731c8c1dc
Asylum hours: aroud 3000
Previous gangs: Infinite, DrunkenFools, Catalyst, Insurgo, instinct, EvilCorporation, Encore, Ec2.0 some other small ones
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for people who are active and don't take the game to serious and just want to have fun on asylum either killing cops or doing cartels. and fsa has been around for a hella long time so I don't see you guys disbanding anytime soon
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a pretty decent shot, been playing asylum longer than your average person so I know my way around. I'm a team player and I don't care about gear like most people so ill die for the cause whatever that may be.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Probably but idk ur fsa names

Accepted. PM'ing you the ts.

Midamaru likes this

In game name: pancakesquint

Location/Timezone: Est
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/a3f39b9ba731cde03b10e39585bad44d
Asylum hours: 400-500
Previous gangs: 1 was almost 2 years ago and the other was insurgents 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: I'm look for a gang so i can have someone back also while they have mine i'm mostly a solo player and i want to try new things
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have been to a couple of cartels but i have done a lot of training for them, I'm good at making money I would have more but the server rolled back last night and lost all my money

Edited by quintpancakes
forgot to put arma link
11 minutes ago, quintpancakes said:

Why do you want to join us?: I'm look for a gang so i can have someone back also while they have mine i'm mostly a solo player and i want to try new things
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have been to a couple of cartels but i have done a lot of training for them, I'm good at making money I would have more but the server rolled back last night and lost all my money

Insurgents name?

33 minutes ago, quintpancakes said:

Thanks for the interest, but at this time we are currently only accepting very experienced players, good luck finding another gang! 

In game name: Stereo

Location/Timezone: west coast (but i'm normally on during EU hours)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/bbf68c31bcd55dcb8b0a56454998fc4f 
Asylum hours: 1200
Previous gangs: Limitless, Depravity
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes, that's mostly what I do when I get on.
Why do you want to join us?: Over my time on asylum I ruined my name through many poor decisions on what to do now I realize a lot of the decisions and would like to start over fresh. And I feel like most gangs don't last long enough for me to do that so I want to join FSA.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a decent pilot I have knowledge of tac comms and all the cartel call outs no matter what cartel and I can freestyle rap for cops if I get caught.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Maybe Andrew other then that I really don't know anyone else.

Scott, Feenix and Analdo like this
4 minutes ago, Stereo said:

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes, that's mostly what I do when I get on.
Why do you want to join us?: Over my time on asylum I ruined my name through many poor decisions on what to do now I realize a lot of the decisions and would like to start over fresh. And I feel like most gangs don't last long enough for me to do that so I want to join FSA.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a decent pilot I have knowledge of tac comms and all the cartel call outs no matter what cartel and I can freestyle rap for cops if I get caught.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Maybe Andrew other then that I really don't know anyone else.

+1 great guy , good tac coms

Jamal and Google™ like this
14 minutes ago, Stereo said:

Not that my +1 will mean much but this dude is really chill and one of the nicest guys you'll meet, plus he's a good shot

Jamal likes this
16 minutes ago, Stereo said:

+1 chill guy :P

Jamal likes this
1 hour ago, Stereo said:

+1 cuz he told me to :kappa:

2 hours ago, Stereo said:

Denied at this time. Recruitment is very limited.