[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

In game name:

Location/Timezone: +8 GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/c3d93ecd54582f71cab1aedd59f9a192
Asylum hours: 600+
Previous gangs: Bad company, Primitive.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Seem to be the most professional, and well structured gang on S2, and have enjoyed rolling with you guys in previous times.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Excellent pilot, infact was the head of aviation in Takistan life. Good long shot, I'm able to use and consider the strategy and set pieces when performing tasks such as a cartel take over. Plenty of stocked cash to supply people with little amounts decent load outs. Finally Im on alot of the time, and due to my timezone I can be able to play when others may not be able to, giving you 24 hr coverage of members online.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Unfortunately not, however 6 months ago, I was playing with a few of your members.

Mr.Purple likes this
5 hours ago, Rhys Priestland said:

In game name:

Location/Timezone: +8 GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/c3d93ecd54582f71cab1aedd59f9a192
Asylum hours: 600+
Previous gangs: Bad company, Primitive.
Why do you want to join us?: Seem to be the most professional, and well structured gang on S2, and have enjoyed rolling with you guys in previous times.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Excellent pilot, infact was the head of aviation in Takistan life. Good long shot, I'm able to use and consider the strategy and set pieces when performing tasks such as a cartel take over. Plenty of stocked cash to supply people with little amounts decent load outs. Finally Im on alot of the time, and due to my timezone I can be able to play when others may not be able to, giving you 24 hr coverage of members online.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Unfortunately not, however 6 months ago, I was playing with a few of your members.

[FSA] - Free Syrian Army Recruitment - [CLOSED] [Server #2]
Rhys Priestland likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

In game name: Tron red

Location/Timezone: Eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  f6b606e54a5c7875d52072bbd814ffd1.png
https://gyazo.com/f6b606e54a5c7875d52072bbd814ffd1    
Asylum hours:  mostly all of them plus 700 on my other account that got hacked
Previous gangs: Un Rodents  Peech cartel 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Because ive been playing this server for about 2.5 years now and i seen alot of you and talked to alot of you and ive been trying to find a gang that if i leave people will remember me so if i ever come back so that is this one
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good shot able to make money a good time and laughf and just have a fun time overall and cartels and other things will be alot funnier with me :P
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Salty Siria   yankingDeez

1 minute ago, theteam32 said:

In game name: Tron red

Location/Timezone: Eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  f6b606e54a5c7875d52072bbd814ffd1.png
https://gyazo.com/f6b606e54a5c7875d52072bbd814ffd1    
Asylum hours:  mostly all of them plus 700 on my other account that got hacked
Previous gangs: Un Rodents  Peech cartel 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Because ive been playing this server for about 2.5 years now and i seen alot of you and talked to alot of you and ive been trying to find a gang that if i leave people will remember me so if i ever come back so that is this one
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good shot able to make money a good time and laughf and just have a fun time overall and cartels and other things will be alot funnier with me :P
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Salty Siria   yankingDeez

Denied. Too young.

Monkeysz and theteam32 like this

Application

In game name:amumu

Location/Timezone: west coast
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/64e95483ee39805b810dce21af262d9464e95483ee39805b810dce21af262d94
Asylum hours:
Previous gangs:LK
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?:Keep FSA alive
What can you bring to the FSA?: supp and hell fire on our enemies
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?aneezha batsu maybe

Edited by shaka
11 hours ago, shaka said:

Application

In game name:amumu

Location/Timezone: west coast
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/64e95483ee39805b810dce21af262d9464e95483ee39805b810dce21af262d94
Asylum hours:
Previous gangs:LK
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?:Keep FSA alive
What can you bring to the FSA?: supp and hell fire on our enemies
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?aneezha batsu maybe

Denied, thanks for your interest in FSA. 

and as an added note to anyone who is thinking about joining FSA, please put some effort into your application and not one word answers if you want to be a serious candidate for our gang.

Monkeysz, Heidelberg and vazybot like this

Application

In game name: NigerianLotteryWinner / Billybobjoe

Location/Timezone: Tn CST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):(3.3k) https://gyazo.com/c1f6aa6ecf0370425dbbbaf895e9dfbc
Asylum hours: like 2.5k or something like that
Previous gangs: Marauders, Legion, outfits, angels
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes,
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join yall because yall get shit done. You are the longest lasting gang still around (I Think), And you know what you are doing. In the past months i have quit asylum and went to olympus and holy shit it was bad. Thats why i am returning here and wanting to not be surrounded by plebs that run around like chickens that got their heads cut off.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a decent gun fighter at long ranges and a very good one at closer ranges. Mainly the basics like map knowledge and game sense, decent tac comms, etc....
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not that i know of.. :(

But yea ty for looking at this and hope to be fighting with yall in the future.

Application

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):(3.3k) https://gyazo.com/c1f6aa6ecf0370425dbbbaf895e9dfbc
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join yall because yall get shit done. You are the longest lasting gang still around (I Think), And you know what you are doing. In the past months i have quit asylum and went to olympus and holy shit it was bad. Thats why i am returning here and wanting to not be surrounded by plebs that run around like chickens that got their heads cut off.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a decent gun fighter at long ranges and a very good one at closer ranges. Mainly the basics like map knowledge and game sense, decent tac comms, etc....

1 hour ago, Billybobjoe said:

Application

Denied.

8 hours ago, Kate said:

Although I stick to my meme application this is me on a more serious note.

In game name: Kate
Location/Timezone: Unites States, Mountain Time Zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1,740 Hours (141 Hours in the past two weeks.) I'm very active!

TFIgPm0.jpg
Asylum hours: I have roughly 1,600 hours on Asylum and the rest are King of the Hill and some single-player mods.
Previous gangs: Again I don't typically join gangs and usually I prefer to just play with many of them. I was in a few larger gangs a couple years ago but I can't recall what they were.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have done cartels with various gangs and they all seem to have their own callouts and strategies  but I believe I know the fundamentals of cartels and I can adapt to FSA's way of doing them.
Why do you want to join us?: Ever since I joined Asylum I have known of the FSA and I like what you guys are about. I love to roleplay and do various rebel activities around Altis including but not limited to robbing the federal reserve, robbing banks, and doing prison breaks. You guys seem like an awesome group of individuals to play with and I would like to take a part in that.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a fairly seasoned member of Asylum and I know the various mechanics of the game well. I have a broad understanding of how things work on this particular server. I know the server rules and how to follow them (I have never received any points/cooldowns/bans). Although my marksman skills are great, I still have a lot to learn before I'm ready to kill @Bikstok. I'm not one to talk a lot in Teamspeak but I guess you could take that as a good or bad thing. I know how to keep tactical communications and only relay vital information that contributes to the given situation. I know how to keep myself financially stable so I can afford 24/7 rebel loadouts. I can fly pretty well but I'll admit I'm no helicopter extraordinaire. My philosophy is at the end of the day it's just a game and were all just here to have some fun so let's stay positive and do just that.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I mostly play on server 3 so I don't know any of the members particularly well but it's possible some of them may know me. I have played with various aliases over my course of playing on Asylum.

A short video for my application:

@Lorax

Denied permanently.

For everyone else this is a recruitment thread so please dont post your useless shite.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, Billybobjoe said:

Application

Under consideration.

In game name:Wilber

Location/Timezone:cest
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/191e2bbe5c1274ef55b48b2620d30305
Asylum hours:about 1,7k
Previous gangs:Ruthless, Fatal, Primitive, outfit
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?:yiu guys seem to have a lot of fun, kinda borde of this rebel life where u play to fight cartels, you guys seems to do all kind of stuff. I still like ti fight, main reason to play rebel.
What can you bring to the FSA?:I like to blow things up, play alot, money is not a problem, online all the time (nolife)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?don't belive so

Edited by wilber38
Mitrones Massoud likes this

In game name: J1M

Location/Timezone: UK GMT 
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  962e5458c73566998da9088dcba3bdef.png
Asylum hours: Probably 2k
Previous gangs: DHM, FSA, Evil Corp, Encore, CMA and Instinct
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a gang that is chill and isn't all about fighting cartels. I wanna rob kids and do some sick RP. I also want to settle down and not change gang every 2 weeks due to it disbanding and FSA seems to be the perfect place for this.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have been playing Asylum for 2 years now so i have a wide experience of the servers. I would also say i'm a pretty well rounded player, whether its fighting cartels or RPing in Kavala. Also I'm a chill guy and I'm always up for a laugh.   
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Ollie, Smee, Alec (maybe) and Deined. There could be more but Syrian names :shrug:

JIMBO, Mike Stmria and Nightfury like this
10 minutes ago, J1M said:

In game name: J1M

Location/Timezone: UK GMT 
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  962e5458c73566998da9088dcba3bdef.png
Asylum hours: Probably 2k
Previous gangs: DHM, FSA, Evil Corp, Encore, CMA and Instinct
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a gang that is chill and isn't all about fighting cartels. I wanna rob kids and do some sick RP. I also want to settle down and not change gang every 2 weeks due to it disbanding and FSA seems to be the perfect place for this.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have been playing Asylum for 2 years now so i have a wide experience of the servers. I would also say i'm a pretty well rounded player, whether its fighting cartels or RPing in Kavala. Also I'm a chill guy and I'm always up for a laugh.   
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Ollie, Smee, Alec (maybe) and Deined. There could be more but Syrian names :shrug:

Accepted. Sending you info.

Mike Stmria likes this
18 hours ago, Billybobjoe said:

Application

Accepted. Sending ts info.

In game name:Fob

Location/Timezone:Michigan EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):pubG9lF.png
Asylum hours:900
Previous gangs:Rodents, F.E.A.R
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes. I know the layouts of all the cartels on altis.
Why do you want to join us?: Most of you guys have great personalities and great game sense and i'm looking for a gang that's fun and serous. I also love to do prisons, banks and just mess around with you guys in general.  
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have great aim, I how to do cartels, i'm a very active player, I support my teammates to the best of my abilities, I know when to shut up and listen to whoever is speaking at the given time and I have a great game sense. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not off the top of my head. 

2 hours ago, wilber38 said:

Why do you want to join us?:yiu guys seem to have a lot of fun, kinda borde of this rebel life where u play to fight cartels, you guys seems to do all kind of stuff. I still like ti fight, main reason to play rebel.
What can you bring to the FSA?:I like to blow things up, play alot, money is not a problem, online all the time (nolife)

really nice person,+1 good shoot, he will help you guys out

2 hours ago, wilber38 said:

Accepted. Sending ts info.

56 minutes ago, Fob said:

In game name:Fob

Location/Timezone:Michigan EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):pubG9lF.png
Asylum hours:900
Previous gangs:Rodents, F.E.A.R
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes. I know the layouts of all the cartels on altis.
Why do you want to join us?: Most of you guys have great personalities and great game sense and i'm looking for a gang that's fun and serous. I also love to do prisons, banks and just mess around with you guys in general.  
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have great aim, I how to do cartels, i'm a very active player, I support my teammates to the best of my abilities, I know when to shut up and listen to whoever is speaking at the given time and I have a great game sense. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not off the top of my head. 

Denied due to our NA being so limited. Feel free to apply in the future and good luck with any future gang.

We are mainly looking for EU players. We can make exceptions for some NA applicants but chances are you will be denied if no one can vouch for you.

Location/Timezone: I live in Washington State and the timezone is Pacific Standard Time.
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1130 hours

7AB2A2AB3C65EDF41FFA8178D3C22D7DEDC9DD2A
Asylum hours: I have played 800-900 hours in Asylum.

Previous gangs:  Channel 4 News, 101st Airborne/NATO, F.E.A.R, Mayhem, Bolsheviks, The continental Army, and The Brotherhood.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have cartel experience at only half of the cartel locations.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the Free Syrian Army to fight turfs/cartels.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I bring a verity of skills and resources to the Free Syrian Army. Skill wise, I am a fantastic marksman and tactician, but I lack landing skills when it comes to helicopters. Resource wise, I have mil capped and I have the resources to build five to ten Orcas/Ifirits currently. I only build vehicles as I need them, or they have perished in fire fights. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: I do not know any members of the Free Syrian Army who could vouch for me, but I have done multiple bank operations with the Free Syrian Army.

Edited by Maric
Just now, Maric said:

Location/Timezone: I live in Washington State and the timezone is Pacific Standard Time.

Previous gangs:  Channel 4 News, 101st Airborne/NATO, F.E.A.R, Mayhem, Bolsheviks, The continental Army, and The Brotherhood.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have cartel experience at only half of the cartel locations.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join the Free Syrian Army to fight turfs/cartels.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I bring a verity of skills and resources to the Free Syrian Army. Skill wise, I am a fantastic marksman and tactician, but I lack landing skills when it comes to helicopters. Resource wise, I have mil capped and I have the resources to build five to ten Orcas/Ifirits currently. I only build vehicles as I need them, or they have perished in fire fights. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: I do not know any members of the Free Syrian Army who could vouch for me, but I have done multiple bank operations with the Free Syrian Army.

fantastic marksman my arse i've seen ur vids

10 minutes ago, Maric said:

Denied due to NA being limited. 

In game name: Kazem Al-Saher

Location/Timezone: EU
GMT+1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/e8acd5b7207376d4dc5314a1c936302f
Asylum hours: 1485 hours
Previous gangs: Rodent,Fear
Why do you want to join us?: i like to be a part of FSA cuz you guys are awesome and good 
What can you bring to the FSA?: i can take cartel can take water, food and active guy on server 2 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? maybe Andr'Ew 

In game name: Linux

Location/Timezone: Brazil, GMT -3
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e5e8b8d72e8262fd9c3bf4b9e4f6bd5b
Asylum hours: 900+
Previous gangs: Ruthless, SAS, CWP.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Did so many times I am bored of them.
Why do you want to join us?: I joined asylum in mid 2015 and you people were there. I have always admired FSA in the beginning and just tought you people were a bunch of hackers. I stopped playing on asylum for about 5 months, mainly because I wanted to play out some ArmA mods etc... but when I came back, you people were still there and still owning the place, causing my will to join FSA grow. Well, I've been active on asylum for about 4 months straight and I don't plan on stopping, therefore, I want to be part of something bigger then my cause.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am patient and I always feel the need to speek only the necessary. I can be a good marksman when the situation requires one (I spent about 40 hours training with the mk18 on a training map and I memorized every inch of its bullet path, penetration and bullet speed. It is my favorite weapon and with it on my hands, I am a magician). I am a very experienced arma player. I have more than 1500 hours on arma 2 and most of it is in Dayz. I've been through every single emotion possible regarding arma, anger when you lose, hate towards other players and thousands more. I have the courage to say I am skilled and I want to be a pawn in FSA's arsenal.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: I hope there is a kind fellow who noticed a humble citizen of altis.

Edited by Mr. Linux
57 minutes ago, binod said:

In game name: Kazem Al-Saher

Location/Timezone: EU
GMT+1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/e8acd5b7207376d4dc5314a1c936302f
Asylum hours: 1485 hours
Previous gangs: Rodent,Fear
Why do you want to join us?: i like to be a part of FSA cuz you guys are awesome and good 
What can you bring to the FSA?: i can take cartel can take water, food and active guy on server 2 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? maybe Andr'Ew 

Denied, thanks for ur interest in FSA.

57 minutes ago, Mr. Linux said:

In game name: Linux

Location/Timezone: Brazil, GMT -3
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e5e8b8d72e8262fd9c3bf4b9e4f6bd5b
Previous gangs: Ruthless, SAS, CWP.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Did so many times I am bored of them.
Why do you want to join us?: I joined asylum in mid 2015 and you people were there. I have always admired FSA in the beginning and just tought you people were a bunch of hackers. I stopped playing on asylum for about 5 months, mainly because I wanted to play out some ArmA mods etc... but when I came back, you people were still there and still owning the place, causing my will to join FSA grow. Well, I've been active on asylum for about 4 months straight and I don't plan on stopping, therefore, I want to be part of something bigger then my cause.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am patient and I always feel the need to speek only the necessary. I can be a good marksman when the situation requires one (I spent about 40 hours training with the mk18 on a training map and I memorized every inch of its bullet path, penetration and bullet speed. It is my favorite weapon and with it on my hands, I am a magician). I am a very experienced arma player. I have more than 1500 hours on arma 2 and most of it is in Dayz. I've been through every single emotion possible regarding arma, anger when you lose, hate towards other players and thousands more. I have the courage to say I am skilled and I want to be a pawn in FSA's arsenal.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: I hope there is a kind fellow who noticed a humble citizen of altis.

Denied, thanks for ur interest in FSA.

Chau likes this

In game name: Zach

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://m.imgur.com/P00Vqmt
Asylum hours: 800+
Previous gangs: Revolutionary Army, The Rodents and I have played with Ruthless 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes I have fought cartels in all of my previous gangs extensively but I still have to learn how to fight them a bit better
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA as I have spoken with a few members and they have all been friendly with me I have also fight cartels against yo guys and you have shown me ur skill and marksmenship. I also know you guys know how to have fun and when it's time to get serious.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good marksmenship and good callouts to FSA and also a fun time and good teamwork
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Aleec Spazeed and maybe a few other people

In game name: Mouhammed Al Khalifa

Location/Timezone: Sweden, UTC+01:00  
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://imgur.com/p4hZOBE
Previous gangs: Goat Fackers, Protection Agency ( A3L )
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, I have a lot of expirance
Why do you want to join us?: I want to free the land of Alits from infadels and do it with people of expirance
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good plane pilot, decent heli pilot, I would say I am a decent driver and a good CQB, and medium range fighter
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Ollie'Abdul Batin

Edited by David Westwood
asiuxjau likes this