[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

3 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Just curious what were your names in Instinct and Rebel Derpartment? I have a feeling you are Juicy but making an app on a new account is always shady.

I am not sure if I was in Instinct, Ollie told me so haha. If you are wondering who I am, ask Ollie or J1M, they have played with me a long time. I am definately not Juicy. In Rebel Department my name was Penn aswell. Sugarfoot should remember me.

Edited by Penn
Just now, Penn said:

I am not sure if I was in Instinct. If you are wondering who I am, ask Ollie or J1M, they have played with me a long time. I am definately not Juicy.

I have been in instinct both times for the full duration, if your name was Penn i really don't know who you are.. maybe my memory is failing me.

On 10/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, Penn said:

Location/Timezone: Sweden, GMT +2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):
izlq90.jpg
Asylum hours: I would say that around 80% of my total playtime of 1636 hours were played on Asylum.
Previous gangs: Notorious, Instinct, Rebel Department. Probably more than those, but I can not remember them since it was a while ago.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have been in multiple gang with different leadership, and therefore my cartel experience is wide. I would say that I am a decent shot, although I do not know how my performence now after a long break is. I do know things such as tactical communications, call outs, bearings, approaches for different cartels (the old locations) etc. 
Why do you want to join us?: I am a holy warrior at heart. Allahu Akbar.
I love the way that the FSA mixes roleplay with serious combat engagements and such. The mindset in the FSA seems like mine, and the game is best played with likeminded people. In other words, I would love to have an enjoyable comeback onto Asylum. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: Financial stability, vehicles and other in-game assets/abilities. Also an active player who is not easily irritated, meaning I can keep my cool in almost all situations. I would also consider myself funny, although that is up for you to judge.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? J1M and OLL13, I do not really know your rooster so there might be more people in the gang that knows me.

Accepted, please stay of the thread with your +1's and other stuff, I appreciate you are trying to help but no ty.

Midamaru, .Sean, J1M and 1 other like this

In game name: Johnny

Location/Timezone: US Central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):1000(https://gyazo.com/3ea330f3fc58711daf0f921c6df852a4)
Asylum hours:around 900
Previous gangs: None worth listing
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: because Im looking for a gang to do cartels when I am not on s5 
What can you bring to the FSA?:chill side chat keyboard warrior, guy that fucks shit up when needed, too.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? none

23 minutes ago, Johnny said:

In game name: Johnny

Location/Timezone: US Central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):1000(https://gyazo.com/3ea330f3fc58711daf0f921c6df852a4)
Asylum hours:around 900
Previous gangs: None worth listing
Why do you want to join us?: because Im looking for a gang to do cartels when I am not on s5 
What can you bring to the FSA?:chill side chat keyboard warrior, guy that fucks shit up when needed, too.

Denied, sorry we are a bit to full, feel free to apply at a later date.

In game name: Mustang

Location/Timezone:Central Time Zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1900 https://gyazo.com/67c199bd1f879246b7cf85345a25bea8

Asylum hours: 1400+
Previous gangs: Decimate, Primitive, Catalyst
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i have very good cartel experience. I have very good experience in cartels
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because I want to be a part of a active and high tier gang. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have a good shot and im cartel experienced
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No 

Edited by Mustang
10 minutes ago, Mustang said:

In game name: Mustang

Location/Timezone:Central Time Zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1900 https://gyazo.com/67c199bd1f879246b7cf85345a25bea8

Asylum hours: 1400+
Previous gangs: Decimate, Primitive, Catalyst
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i have very good cartel experience. I have very good experience in cartels
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because I want to be a part of a active and high tier gang. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have a good shot and im cartel experienced
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No 

Denied. Applied to multiple gangs. 

In game name: Tron Red

Location/Timezone: Easter
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/75f989ae06d83b43bfae1b3117aeb21d
Asylum hours: all of the, plus 700 on other account
Previous gangs: Un peach cartel raf rats
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i do 
Why do you want to join us?: Because ive been playing this server for a long long time almost 3 years at least and all of these gangs arnt playing or like they used to be and you guys are the same as you used to be y'all always rping and thats what i love to rp but most people dont like to but you guys make these servers fun and i would love to be apart of that fun because i am a really fun guy that is most like of yall but maybe younger :P  but i just been playing this server for a long time and it would really be great if yall would accept me yall the best. :] I also have alot of experience with the server because ive done everthing from being a noby from being in a big gang to being top richests and iwould love to be apart of another big gang that loves to rp and loves to play iwth each other all the othergang just arnt as fun as i see yo guys having i would like to join that fun.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good fun time with lost or laughter and alot of fun overall rping banks a good shot ig and tron back flips :P.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Polor 2good salty syria yankendeez  most likely Peggerz

1 hour ago, theteam32 said:

Why do you want to join us?: Because ive been playing this server for a long long time almost 3 years at least and all of these gangs arnt playing or like they used to be and you guys are the same as you used to be y'all always rping and thats what i love to rp but most people dont like to but you guys make these servers fun and i would love to be apart of that fun because i am a really fun guy that is most like of yall but maybe younger :P  but i just been playing this server for a long time and it would really be great if yall would accept me yall the best. :] I also have alot of experience with the server because ive done everthing from being a noby from being in a big gang to being top richests and iwould love to be apart of another big gang that loves to rp and loves to play iwth each other all the othergang just arnt as fun as i see yo guys having i would like to join that fun.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring a good fun time with lost or laughter and alot of fun overall rping banks a good shot ig and tron back flips :P.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Polor 2good salty syria yankendeez  most likely Peggerz

Denied due to age. 

Age; 18

Location/Timezone: Texas/ central

Arma 3 hours:

Asylum hours:100-200

previous gangs: Tree, Spartan

sufficient cartel experience: i have had some but been a while since i played Altis Life.

Why do you want to join us: I want to join y'all to rule the server. Y'all seem like one of or the most powerful group on the server.

What can you bring to the FSA: I'm a killer shot. I also can run aeons, or anything yall want me to do i will do it no questions asked

Do you know any current members that can vouch for you? No I hope to get to know some though.

12 hours ago, Muffinsniper said:

Age; 18

Location/Timezone: Texas/ central

Arma 3 hours:

Asylum hours:100-200

previous gangs: Tree, Spartan

sufficient cartel experience: i have had some but been a while since i played Altis Life.

Why do you want to join us: I want to join y'all to rule the server. Y'all seem like one of or the most powerful group on the server.

What can you bring to the FSA: I'm a killer shot. I also can run aeons, or anything yall want me to do i will do it no questions asked

Do you know any current members that can vouch for you? No I hope to get to know some though.

Denied. Not enough experience. Thank you for the interest in the FSA.

Age: 15 almost 16  I might be young but ive been playing this server for a long time and i heard last time you had a young person in your gang it went to shit but  im young with alot of experiance i can do alot ijn your gang and have fun while doing it with yall i would really like to join i might be young but i have alot of experiance.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i do Ive been in alot of gangs that where big and we all have been taking cartels been taking them for 2 years now :P
Why do you want to join us?: Because i have been playing for a long time and it times for me to tr a gang that will stay being active everyday that i would love to join an  play and that is this one most of my friends that i play with are in this gang and i cant play with them because they are in this gang and ive been playing this server for a long time and i have lots of experiance with making money and alos doing alot more than that ive been in a big gang but not as big as fsa and maybe its time to try it out because ive been trying to be in this gang for a while now and yall wont accept me because of my age and age doesn't half to do with anything about me i am really mature and a respect full guy and i want to be in a gang that people will know that about me yall all seem nice and yall always look like your busy and doing something fun and thats what i want to do.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Polor 2good salty syria yankendeez  most likely Peggerz  and maybe a couple others

32 minutes ago, theteam32 said:

Age: 15 almost 16  I might be young but ive been playing this server for a long time and i heard last time you had a young person in your gang it went to shit but  im young with alot of experiance i can do alot ijn your gang and have fun while doing it with yall i would really like to join i might be young but i have alot of experiance.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i do Ive been in alot of gangs that where big and we all have been taking cartels been taking them for 2 years now :P
Why do you want to join us?: Because i have been playing for a long time and it times for me to tr a gang that will stay being active everyday that i would love to join an  play and that is this one most of my friends that i play with are in this gang and i cant play with them because they are in this gang and ive been playing this server for a long time and i have lots of experiance with making money and alos doing alot more than that ive been in a big gang but not as big as fsa and maybe its time to try it out because ive been trying to be in this gang for a while now and yall wont accept me because of my age and age doesn't half to do with anything about me i am really mature and a respect full guy and i want to be in a gang that people will know that about me yall all seem nice and yall always look like your busy and doing something fun and thats what i want to do.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?  Polor 2good salty syria yankendeez  most likely Peggerz  and maybe a couple others

you were denied 3 days ago.........nothing has changed

vazybot likes this

In game name: Redbull

Location/Timezone: GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/cc10fafca0a688ab901a8338184e9eb0
Asylum hours: 1000+
Previous gangs: Ascension
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: I am a carreer cop on precinct 2 and I have seen nothing but amazing roleplay from the FSA and amazing encounters and I would like to be a part of it.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring marksmanship, ArmA 3 knowledge, banter fun times, much respect and a overall good timer, I am a good sport driver and I am willing to learn new stuff :P
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:

Ameer Waseem <3 ?

theteam32 likes this

In game name: Riizeyy

Location/Timezone: GMT +1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/aeb178216ccb100080712c030dc0283a
Asylum hours: 1500+
Previous gangs: A.I.A, Regiment
Why do you want to join us?: I want to be apart of what you guys have, your roleplay is amazing and i would love to be apart of that.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good tac comms, good shot and happines
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I prob know some not sure

Edited by riizeyy
theteam32, Penn, asiuxjau and 2 others like this
6 hours ago, riizeyy said:

Why do you want to join us?: I want to be apart of what you guys have, your roleplay is amazing and i would love to be apart of that.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I prob know some not sure

ma nigga

10 hours ago, riizeyy said:

Accepted. Sending you info.

riizeyy and HomeTrlx like this
13 hours ago, Redbull said:

In game name: Redbull

Location/Timezone: GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/cc10fafca0a688ab901a8338184e9eb0
Asylum hours: 1000+
Previous gangs: Ascension
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: I am a carreer cop on precinct 2 and I have seen nothing but amazing roleplay from the FSA and amazing encounters and I would like to be a part of it.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring marksmanship, ArmA 3 knowledge, banter fun times, much respect and a overall good timer, I am a good sport driver and I am willing to learn new stuff :P
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:

Ameer Waseem <3 ?

Denied. Recruitment is limited atm. Good luck.

Anthony Carter likes this

In game name: M.Silva

Location/Timezone: Texas, GMT -6

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1c8768a95afb76bcbb83a0a9f608e882

Asylum hours: 600 to 800 hours or more. 

Previous gangs: 101st - (I haven't really been apart of any gangs due to the fact all I did was play cop for the most of the time.)

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.

Why do you want to join us?: The passed gang I was in didn't really meet my requirements, I seemed to spend more time helping out the gang within recruiting wise and setting up events, etc. It kinda seemed like they did not care whatsoever about there members, and they also ever hardly did any cartels and stuff like that. I want to be apart of a gang that could actually make a difference towards my game play, and that could really get me to experience how asylum really is. I hear lots of good things about this gang, believe it or not, I'm jealous. I'm wealthy enough to go a step forward but not by myself, I love to be apart of a team, working together is something I truly encourage. Without hesitating, joining this gang would boost my activity even more, it would get me more excited to play on the server then I have in a long time. Yes, I have fought in cartels and done rebel "things' but I have never fully experienced it to the extent of how this gang does things, all I can ask for is to "experiment" something new. During the week I go to school and have a weekdend job, and whenever I log on I just want to enjoy myself and have fun, not have to worry about some bull shit and any other fucking excuses. I believe this gang could grant me what I'm looking for, so I'm willing to try my hardest and do what I have to do.

What can you bring to the FSA?: Loyalty, activity, maturity, trustworthiness, and mainly honesty. I can consider myself to be the kind of person that is willing to do anything, you want me somewhere, I will be there. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Yes, Polar. 

Edited by M.Silva
5 hours ago, M.Silva said:

In game name: M.Silva

Location/Timezone: Texas, GMT -6

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1c8768a95afb76bcbb83a0a9f608e882

Asylum hours: 600 to 800 hours or more. 

Previous gangs: 101st - (I haven't really been apart of any gangs due to the fact all I did was play cop for the most of the time.)

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.

Why do you want to join us?: The passed gang I was in didn't really meet my requirements, I seemed to spend more time helping out the gang within recruiting wise and setting up events, etc. It kinda seemed like they did not care whatsoever about there members, and they also ever hardly did any cartels and stuff like that. I want to be apart of a gang that could actually make a difference towards my game play, and that could really get me to experience how asylum really is. I hear lots of good things about this gang, believe it or not, I'm jealous. I'm wealthy enough to go a step forward but not by myself, I love to be apart of a team, working together is something I truly encourage. Without hesitating, joining this gang would boost my activity even more, it would get me more excited to play on the server then I have in a long time. Yes, I have fought in cartels and done rebel "things' but I have never fully experienced it to the extent of how this gang does things, all I can ask for is to "experiment" something new. During the week I go to school and have a weekdend job, and whenever I log on I just want to enjoy myself and have fun, not have to worry about some bull shit and any other fucking excuses. I believe this gang could grant me what I'm looking for, so I'm willing to try my hardest and do what I have to do.

What can you bring to the FSA?: Loyalty, activity, maturity, trustworthiness, and mainly honesty. I can consider myself to be the kind of person that is willing to do anything, you want me somewhere, I will be there. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Yes, Polar. 

Denied due to recruitment being limited. Thank you for your interest in the Free Syrian Army.

In game name: Kris

Location/Timezone: Central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://imgur.com/a/0Xxx3
Asylum hours: 1.5k
Previous gangs: Bad Blood and a few I can't remember the names of.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join FSA because I have a good friend in FSA and I'm wanting to get back into the game.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a good shot and I've been around for a while so I can handle my own and I'm a good team player.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? My one love, Goku :)

J1M likes this
On 11/4/2016 at 4:43 PM, Cocaine Cowboy said:

Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join FSA because I have a good friend in FSA and I'm wanting to get back into the game.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a good shot and I've been around for a while so I can handle my own and I'm a good team player.

i +1 this 

On 11/4/2016 at 7:43 PM, Cocaine Cowboy said:

Accepted, sending you teamspeak info.

In game name: KiLO

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146241737 (its on my profile)
Asylum hours: 50+
Previous gangs: none
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: none
Why do you want to join us?: Because its fucking badass and funny to be on a team that acts like goat fuckers
What can you bring to the FSA?:  Sniper support, LMG support, and any type of combat tbh

On 11/6/2016 at 0:25 PM, KiLO said:

In game name: KiLO

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146241737 (its on my profile)
Asylum hours: 50+
Previous gangs: none
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: none
Why do you want to join us?: Because its fucking badass and funny to be on a team that acts like goat fuckers
What can you bring to the FSA?:  Sniper support, LMG support, and any type of combat tbh

Declined due to not having requirements.

In game name: Xclusive

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/7f622a4b57197d9ac17205f97d95c73b
Asylum hours: 80+
Previous gangs: The Rodents.
Why do you want to join us?: Previous gang disbanded and looking for a new crew to shit on people with.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot, Loyalty, honesty, game knowledge, great communication, maturity, and overall nice guy :)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I would like to think some people in FSA know me, but I do not have anyone who I can say will vouch for me.

12 hours ago, xclusive said:

In game name: Xclusive

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/7f622a4b57197d9ac17205f97d95c73b
Asylum hours: 80+
Previous gangs: The Rodents.
Why do you want to join us?: Previous gang disbanded and looking for a new crew to shit on people with.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot, Loyalty, honesty, game knowledge, great communication, maturity, and overall nice guy :)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I would like to think some people in FSA know me, but I do not have anyone who I can say will vouch for me.

Denied. Not enough Arma or asylum hours.

Edited by PeggerZ

In game name: John Lemmon

Location/Timezone: UTC+1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  353395abed42198b99a8bb3c8850d261.png   
Asylum hours: Around 1500-2000
Previous gangs: Camorra, Elysium and cR
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join becuase I would like to have a group of people to have fun with while also being an active cartel fighting gang. I have also played with you guys for a couple of days and enjoyed it alot. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am always down for anything, some experience, good comms and maturity.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: Jim, andrew and (Maybe) Envy

13 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

In game name: John Lemmon

Location/Timezone: UTC+1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  353395abed42198b99a8bb3c8850d261.png   
Asylum hours: Around 1500-2000
Previous gangs: Camorra, Elysium and cR
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join becuase I would like to have a group of people to have fun with while also being an active cartel fighting gang. I have also played with you guys for a couple of days and enjoyed it alot. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am always down for anything, some experience, good comms and maturity.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: Jim, andrew and (Maybe) Envy

Accepted. You have TS. Welcome to the Free Syrian Army.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
John Lemmon likes this

In game name: Fob

Location/Timezone: Michigan EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): p0hosot.png
Asylum hours: 1100+
Previous gangs: Rodents, F.E.A.R
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes. I know all the cartels on asylum.
Why do you want to join us?: I noticed that you guys need some late night NA players and I think I can help with that, I love doing illegal things with you guys in game and i'm just looking for a gang that's not serous all the time and likes to just fuck around and role play.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have good Tac Comms, i'm great at cartels, i'm a good shot, i'm obedient and I have a great personality ;).
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Wringo, Wubz and Duncan.

Edited by Fob
1 hour ago, Fob said:

In game name: Fob

Location/Timezone: Michigan EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): p0hosot.png
Asylum hours: 1100+
Previous gangs: Rodents, F.E.A.R
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes. I know all the cartels on asylum.
Why do you want to join us?: I noticed that you guys need some late night NA players and I think I can help with that, I love doing illegal things with you guys in game and i'm just looking for a gang that's not serous all the time and likes to just fuck around and role play.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have good Tac Comms, i'm great at cartels, i'm a good shot, i'm obedient and I have a great personality ;).
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Wringo, Wubz and Duncan.

Declined. Thanks for your interest.

In game name: Brandon Hazlett

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/id/bhaze531990/
Asylum hours: 267
Previous gangs: 101st/kings
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: To free my fellow Syrian people from the white pasty racist sumbitchs treating us like scum (RP) not really racist lol and I'm white
What can you bring to the FSA?: A great imagination, rp, and great team player. I'm always looking to further better the organization I'm with. I'm in the us army and have been for 8 years and can provide real life tactics if needed.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no

Edited by Bhaze53
7 hours ago, Bhaze53 said:

In game name: Brandon Hazlett

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/id/bhaze531990/
Asylum hours: 267
Previous gangs: 101st/kings
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: To free my fellow Syrian people from the white pasty racist sumbitchs treating us like scum (RP) not really racist lol and I'm white
What can you bring to the FSA?: A great imagination, rp, and great team player. I'm always looking to further better the organization I'm with. I'm in the us army and have been for 8 years and can provide real life tactics if needed.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no

Denied. Thank you for your interest in the FSA.

7 hours ago, call_me_dog said:

lul

369dfcc15a7d4ec3c4484bab001b1951.png

lul.