On 4/30/2017 at 5:32 PM, aaron_br32 said:

In game name: AARON_BR32

Location/Timezone: CALIFORNIA
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e6c766209b81d1effc5035a153b13bdd
Asylum hours: 1000+
Previous gangs: GDE ,VPR,RODENTS,NEW ERA
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  SURE
Why do you want to join us?: WOULD LIKE TO BE IN AN ACTIVE GANG
What can you bring to the FSA?: HELLA OF A SHOT DRUNK, AND BEING ACTIVE.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?

+1 awsum dude.

aaron_br32 and .Sean like this

In game name: [FSA] Qarrad Spazood

Location/Timezone:UK/GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 3909 https://gyazo.com/5b84465cb38d4d044703413d86973017
Asylum hours: 3000+
Previous gangs: Vyper Rodents FSA Temper Tenacity
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Who wouldnt want to join the longest gang on the server
What can you bring to the FSA?: Aids, Alcoholic, Memer, Vester
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Andrew maybe Envy/Alec

1 hour ago, Monkeysz said:

In game name: [FSA] Qarrad Spazood

Location/Timezone:UK/GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 3909 https://gyazo.com/5b84465cb38d4d044703413d86973017
Asylum hours: 3000+
Previous gangs: Vyper Rodents FSA Temper Tenacity
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Who wouldnt want to join the longest gang on the server
What can you bring to the FSA?: Aids, Alcoholic, Memer, Vester
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Andrew maybe Envy/Alec

Denied.

Monkeysz likes this
3 hours ago, Shaq Daddy said:

In game name: Shaq Daddy

Location/Timezone: PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1,966 

https://gyazo.com/4a3c6ac5b32000af5769348cbcbdba84

Asylum hours: The only other server I play is KOTH and I have 100 hours on that so about 1,800 asylum hours
Previous gangs: Fireflies, Pandemonium, Aphelion
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: When Fireflies and Aphelion were active it was all we did so yes.
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for an active gang that fights cartels and role plays. Haven't gotten some good role play in a while and you guys seem like the right place. Also wanting to switch to server 2. I used to play on 4 but the mass kicks are killing me, and no one fights cartels anymore.
What can you bring to the FSA?: My orca hot landings are spicier than a ghost pepper and I am an active asylum player with a large garage of ifrits and orcas that I am not afraid to loose.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: No unfortunately. Would love you meet some of you guys though ;)

Accepted. Ts info sent.

In game name: William

Location/Timezone: Canada (EST)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  b2ee6361dc95893df549f9997151cf06.png
Asylum hours: 2000
Previous gangs: Space Turtles, Infamous, Vitality, Clarity, Extinction, The Division, Arrival and more that I can't remember off the top of my head.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join FSA because over my year and a half on asylum and about the last year playing on server 2 Ive seen gangs come and go with FSA being one of the longest lasting. I love the RP aspect of the gang and what fun can be had with it. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have been playing Asylum for about a year and a half now and id say I can shoot a gun pretty well, Pretty well being anything 1km and below I can probably hit, I'm a decent Pilot and I can love you if you want that to. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: Pwnsome, Mr. Purple and Duncan

Edited by WilliamS
1 minute ago, WilliamS said:

Previous gangs: Space Turtles, Infamous, Vitality, Clarity, Extinction, The Division, Arrival and more that I can't remember off the top of my head.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: 
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join FSA because over my year and a half on asylum and about the last year playing on server 2 Ive seen gangs come and go with FSA being one of the longest lasting. I love the RP aspect of the gang and what fun can be had with it. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have been playing Asylum for about a year and a half now and id say I can shoot a gun pretty well, Pretty well being anything 1km and below I can probably hit, I'm a decent Pilot and I can love you if you want that to. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: Pwnsome, Mr. Purple and Duncan

:frog: +1

WilliamS likes this
17 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

+1 is a horny kid, he will make fine bait

WilliamS likes this
On 5/3/2017 at 0:49 AM, WilliamS said:

Accepted. Ts info sent.

WilliamS and Mike Stmria like this
4 minutes ago, Theo` said:

In game name: Theo

Location/Timezone: Sweden
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://imgur.com/a/f8ghJ [I have another account i sold for a long time ago with 1000+ hours in arma 3]
Asylum hours: 800
Previous gangs: Disciples, Goon squad
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, i've done alot of cartels with previous gangs.
Why do you want to join us?: I know you are a organized gang thats into cartels and stuff like that, it would suit me good.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Taking cartels, making money and have a fun time playing with you guys. And im a good shooter ;)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Wuubz and Omar el bashir

Nope.

JacobHarr likes this

In game name: Reapered

Location/Timezone: Central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):http://imgur.com/MaxRyP9?r
Asylum hours: over 2000
Previous gangs: Brotherhood, Regiment, Tenacity,  Prime
Why do you want to join us?: I'm just looking to have a good time
What can you bring to FSA? i'm an ok player who likes to have a good time
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Alec, Andrew

2 minutes ago, Reapered said:

In game name: Reapered

Location/Timezone: Central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):http://imgur.com/MaxRyP9?r
Asylum hours: over 2000
Previous gangs: Brotherhood, Regiment, Tenacity,  Prime
Why do you want to join us?: I'm just looking to have a good time
What can you bring to FSA? i'm an ok player who likes to have a good time
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Alec, Andrew

Accepted. You have the ts.

In game name:Ramon Flores

Location/Timezone: Arizona Mountain time zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/159b447dade227ab6672c52aaa826497
Asylum hours:920 but im on everyday all day
Previous gangs:Menendez Cartel,The Dogs
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i have full knowledge of cartels
Why do you want to join us?: I see you guys around athira and wanted to join you guys and play with you guys ya seem really good players and i just wanted to be in.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring lots to FSA alot of help and really good at combat.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?N/A

15 hours ago, Ramon Flores said:

In game name:Ramon Flores

Location/Timezone: Arizona Mountain time zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/159b447dade227ab6672c52aaa826497
Asylum hours:920 but im on everyday all day
Previous gangs:Menendez Cartel,The Dogs
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i have full knowledge of cartels
Why do you want to join us?: I see you guys around athira and wanted to join you guys and play with you guys ya seem really good players and i just wanted to be in.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring lots to FSA alot of help and really good at combat.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?N/A

Denied.

In game name: M R . O R A N G E

Location/Timezone: Est

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  6223d4c68e5f7408c452c30deea68411.png

Asylum hours:  1400+

Previous gangs: White Glove, Rodents, FaZe, Etc.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Plenty, mostly from Rodents and White Glove

Why do you want to join us?: Looks like a great time of domination among others with a vast fortune to be accumulated

What can you bring to the FSA?: A Good Well Rounded Gang Member

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Mr.Purple @Huan Lee

Edited by Amir Orange
Mr.Purple, Huan Lee and .Sean like this

In game name: Lollerpops

Location/Timezone:  US, Mountain Time - UTC -7
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): b2d80de225654daa5eac605133866651.png
Asylum hours: ~503 or so - the rest of my arma hours are in CQC 
Previous gangs: Goon Squad
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I would like to think so, though I'm sure there's more I could learn from people who really know their shit.
Why do you want to join us?: Several reasons! I want to be part of a gang where the gang members frequently do things together, and I almost never run into a single FSA gang member alone lol. I want to be able to cap and actually hold cartels(for more than the 13 minutes after cap) and turfs, to do banks and feds and things like taking over athira or police HQ. I want to get better at the game in general and most of the FSA I've come across kick ass/are pretty damn good...and what better way to learn than from the best? The core of what I'm after is a gang that is a team, and not a bunch of individuals with the same tag.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a team player, I won't do stupid shit to make the gang look bad. I'd say I'm fairly experienced, but also open to learning more, I know how to keep tac coms and how to wait patiently for the other person to move.(though maybe not as patiently as awwab ra'id at coke..cus damn.)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Majd yamen and Isper. Possibly Awwab Ra'id, I think he might say nice things about me. Maybe.

Edited by lollerpops
Alec-I and MagicSpoon like this

Location/Timezone:cest
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/c2d92ec155b37d90045062d360b03358
Asylum hours:Not sure, 1.5k isch
Previous gangs: I can not remember the name on them realy, was such a long time ago but here are som: Primitive, FSA, 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes boi
Why do you want to join us?:Want to get back to asylum
What can you bring to the FSA?: Itrits, 50. orca, active player
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? They probably won't remember me  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 minutes ago, wilber38 said:

Location/Timezone:cest
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/c2d92ec155b37d90045062d360b03358
Asylum hours:Not sure, 1.5k isch
Previous gangs: I can not remember the name on them realy, was such a long time ago but here are som: Primitive, FSA, 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes boi
Why do you want to join us?:Want to get back to asylum
What can you bring to the FSA?: Itrits, 50. orca, active player
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? They probably won't remember me  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Denied, thanks for your interest in FSA.

12 hours ago, lollerpops said:

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I would like to think so, though I'm sure there's more I could learn from people who really know their shit.
Why do you want to join us?: Several reasons! I want to be part of a gang where the gang members frequently do things together, and I almost never run into a single FSA gang member alone lol. I want to be able to cap and actually hold cartels(for more than the 13 minutes after cap) and turfs, to do banks and feds and things like taking over athira or police HQ. I want to get better at the game in general and most of the FSA I've come across kick ass/are pretty damn good...and what better way to learn than from the best? The core of what I'm after is a gang that is a team, and not a bunch of individuals with the same tag.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a team player, I won't do stupid shit to make the gang look bad. I'd say I'm fairly experienced, but also open to learning more, I know how to keep tac coms and how to wait patiently for the other person to move.(though maybe not as patiently as awwab ra'id at coke..cus damn.)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Majd yamen and Isper. Possibly Awwab Ra'id, I think he might say nice things about me. Maybe.

+1

OMG-A-FISH likes this
13 hours ago, lollerpops said:

Accepted. Sending ts info.

In game name: Bean

Location/Timezone

Central Standard Time (UTC -6)

Arma 3 hours (screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/bf68efee6fe41f61fb6dd9588fb71a89

Asylum hours

Almost completely on Asylum, with a bit of KoTH mixed in

Previous gangs

Disciples

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?

I'm experienced with how the cartels work and good tactics for controlling the territory, I'm not familiar with all the locations but typically adapt quickly.

Why do you want to join us?

Looking to find a gang that would actually take me into rebel life, not a gang that runs around bounty hunting or pistol banging in Kavala. I want to join a gang that functions as a team, working together to cap cartels, capture turfs, siege cities and HQs, running bank/fed, etc. I find FSA to be very professional and team-oriented. There's always a squad of at least 3/4 on, working together to overcome rival gangs/officers that may outnumber them or not. I believe FSA is less of a gang and more of a well-disciplined military unit. 

What can you bring to the FSA?

I'm well used to combat after playing KoTH for some time when I had first gotten Arma. I'm willing to maintain tac comms and patiently move in from long distances to avoid blowing cover. I know how cartels and turfs work, and I'm happy to spend time capturing them in the name of FSA. I don't have as many hours as many of the members, but I believe I'm skilled enough to enlist and definitely smart enough not to dishonor the gang.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?

I've interacted with several FSA members much like any other officer on S2 has (lol), but I believe that Alshiq or Isper could vouch for me.

Edited by KumFoMe
George likes this

In game name: OMG-A-FISH

Location/Timezone:Eastern Time US/Florida
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/0408d436029658925de2e494533629b5 2394 Hour's (Screenshot for Proof)
Asylum hours:idk the hours but ive been playing on Asylum for a good 2-3 Month's
Previous gangs:Dogs
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Somewhat.Hoping to learn more about Fighting at Cartel's
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join FSA Because i've been in events where the FSA Take the Fight to the APD and just Plain rekt them.i also would like to learn More About Fighting at Cartel's.
What can you bring to the FSA?:I've been playing Arma for a good 3 Years so i have alot of Experience when it comes to Combat and the Mechanics of Arma 3. I also own a nice Athira House and have a Financially stable bank account.Also RP Experience.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:Abdil(Forgot the Rest of his name),Maybe Awwab. Some FSA Members may know me from S2

Edited by OMG-A-FISH
Eric916, Alec-I, .Sean and 2 others like this

In game name: Ebover

Location/Timezone: TX
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089419702/
Asylum hours:550
Previous gangs:None
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: No, but I am ready to learn from Pros at FSA
Why do you want to join us? Help take territories, get bitches and kill cops
What can you bring to the FSA? Good aim and teamwork, thick Russian accent and willingness to sacrifice 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?No

Edited by Ebover

In game name: Skrood

Location/Timezone: Austria
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/da223d092749854f2a46aa8133844f72

Asylum hours: Somthing like 1500
Previous gangs:
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes
Why do you want to join us?: I want to do some Boom Boom if you know what i mean

What can you bring to the FSA?: Info about Cartels/Turfs/Bank/Fed and a good shooter
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?nope

What can you bring to the FSA?:

On 5/14/2017 at 7:56 AM, KumFoMe said:

Location/Timezone

Asylum hours

Previous gangs

Disciples

I'm experienced with how the cartels work and good tactics for controlling the territory, I'm not familiar with all the locations but typically adapt quickly.

Looking to find a gang that would actually take me into rebel life, not a gang that runs around bounty hunting or pistol banging in Kavala. I want to join a gang that functions as a team, working together to cap cartels, capture turfs, siege cities and HQs, running bank/fed, etc. I find FSA to be very professional and team-oriented. There's always a squad of at least 3/4 on, working together to overcome rival gangs/officers that may outnumber them or not. I believe FSA is less of a gang and more of a well-disciplined military unit. 

I'm well used to combat after playing KoTH for some time when I had first gotten Arma. I'm willing to maintain tac comms and patiently move in from long distances to avoid blowing cover. I know how cartels and turfs work, and I'm happy to spend time capturing them in the name of FSA. I don't have as many hours as many of the members, but I believe I'm skilled enough to enlist and definitely smart enough not to dishonor the gang.

I've interacted with several FSA members much like any other officer on S2 has (lol), but I believe that Alshiq or Isper could vouch for me.

6 hours ago, Ebover said:

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: No, but I am ready to learn from Pros at FSA
What can you bring to the FSA? Good aim and teamwork

2 hours ago, Skrood said:

Previous gangs:
Why do you want to join us?: I want to do some Boom Boom if you know what i mean

What can you bring to the FSA?: Info about Cartels/Turfs/Bank/Fed and a good shooter

Denied

OMG-A-FISH likes this
10 hours ago, Ebover said:

What can you bring to the FSA? Good aim and teamwork

5 hours ago, Skrood said:

Previous gangs:

On 5/14/2017 at 2:56 AM, KumFoMe said:

Location/Timezone

Asylum hours

Previous gangs

Disciples

Hopefully im not Next to be Denied :frog:

giphy.gif

Edited by OMG-A-FISH
15 hours ago, OMG-A-FISH said:

In game name: OMG-A-FISH

Location/Timezone:Eastern Time US/Florida
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/0408d436029658925de2e494533629b5 2394 Hour's (Screenshot for Proof)
Asylum hours:idk the hours but ive been playing on Asylum for a good 2-3 Month's
Previous gangs:Dogs
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Somewhat.Hoping to learn more about Fighting at Cartel's
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join FSA Because i've been in events where the FSA Take the Fight to the APD and just Plain rekt them.i also would like to learn More About Fighting at Cartel's.
What can you bring to the FSA?:I've been playing Arma for a good 3 Years so i have alot of Experience when it comes to Combat and the Mechanics of Arma 3. I also own a nice Athira House and have a Financially stable bank account.Also RP Experience.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:Abdil(Forgot the Rest of his name),Maybe Awwab. Some FSA Members may know me from S2

Accepted. Sending ts info.

OMG-A-FISH, Bherky, Eric916 and 1 other like this

Location/Timezone: Malaysia +8 GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/2ff25b00cf4f1227f9f3e92713ef3a4a
Asylum hours:1400+
Previous gangs: Bad Company, Rodents (One of the Leaders), One new Enemy
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, especially in the rodents.
Why do you want to join us?:need a new good, Professional gang, who can cooperate as a team and be successful but at the same time also have some fun. Considering your gang structure, and recruitment page, you guys seem like the right gang to me.

Excellent Pilot, Was head of Aviation for the United Nations (An taki) and another alits life servers. I've always been a pilot for all of my gangs in various servers.

Excellent long shot. As well as being a good pilot, my cover fire from a distance will ensure success when raiding cartels or long rang action at the bank.

Past experience. I have tonnes of hours playing on Asylum, and know all the in's and out's of the standard day as a rebel, as well as even more experience with the Arma Cobat Engine. I believe I would be an asset to the team.

Property: I have invested a few million into well placed property, the most expensive being in Athira where my second story window overlooks the square. This can be Extremely useful as it has already been to me when engaging with rival gangs in Athira.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you? Mr Purple, Huan Lee, Actually I think there are quite a few ex rodent members who will know me.

Best Regards

Rhys Priestland

Just now, Rhys Priestland said:

Why do you want to join us?:need a new good, Professional gang, who can cooperate as a team and be successful but at the same time also have some fun. Considering your gang structure, and recruitment page, you guys seem like the right gang to me.

Excellent Pilot, Was head of Aviation for the United Nations (An taki) and another alits life servers. I've always been a pilot for all of my gangs in various servers.

Excellent long shot. As well as being a good pilot, my cover fire from a distance will ensure success when raiding cartels or long rang action at the bank.

Past experience. I have tonnes of hours playing on Asylum, and know all the in's and out's of the standard day as a rebel, as well as even more experience with the Arma Cobat Engine. I believe I would be an asset to the team.

Property: I have invested a few million into well placed property, the most expensive being in Athira where my second story window overlooks the square. This can be Extremely useful as it has already been to me when engaging with rival gangs in Athira.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you? Mr Purple, Huan Lee, Actually I think there are quite a few ex rodent members who will know me.

Best Regards

Rhys Priestland

i dont think anyone is a good pilot anymore :frog:

Bean and Rhys Priestland like this

In game name: Abu mohamad  (Hay.)

Location/Timezone:  UTC+03:00
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/1c59fbf70bb92c9aece298607ee74b7e
Asylum hours:  500
Previous gangs: core tirabl APD 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:   i am very good with hali and sniper shoting 
Why do you want to join us?: i saw you guys play and i like that so hard and i wana join to you guys 

• hat can you bring to the FSWA?: I am very good pilot and sniper but i know how to use suicide vest and my main firarm is ak 
  • but i have very good team work and i love to help to my gang members

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? i dont know

for free arab world :)

Edited by haygali12
46 minutes ago, franticgoat said:

In game name: Father Frantic (I don't really want to change my name if thats ok)

Location/Timezone: New york (east cost)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1235 http://prntscr.com/f8uv4c
Asylum hours: 800+
Previous gangs: LDC. 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Oil cartel and middle wongs. Never fought at drug, but ive capped them
Why do you want to join us?: I'm sick of solo capping cartels all the time. I want a good team that I will have to keep up with for once instead of leading all the fights. I want to get into more gun fights with the APD and other gangs. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I love to fight. I will dive into any fight to save a fellow gang mate or protect a cartel. No matter the odds, I succeed or die trying. I can bring bloodshed and fear towards the APD and anyone who doubts us.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @OMG-A-FISH maybe? I've chatted with a few FSA guys. 

And if we said you need to change your name?

On 5/17/2017 at 5:54 PM, Rhys Priestland said:

Best Regards

Rhys Priestland

Don't mean to rush you guys, But could I get this application looked at.

Thanks !!

Rhys

In game name: Scoot

Location/Timezone: What does timezone mean
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): my profiles private. probably like 7,000
Asylum hours: 7,001
Previous gangs: I play with Explicit and Fatwings
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: been there once or twice.
Why do you want to join us?: I'm a great player, really quality guy, and all my friends are joining.
What can you bring to the FSA?: A punching bag, good memes.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not Wubz, maybe explicit and chau.

Just now, wubz house account said:

In game name: Scoot

Location/Timezone: What does timezone mean
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): my profiles private. probably like 7,000
Asylum hours: 7,001
Previous gangs: I play with Explicit and Fatwings
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: been there once or twice.
Why do you want to join us?: I'm a great player, really quality guy, and all my friends are joining.
What can you bring to the FSA?: A punching bag, good memes.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not Wubz, maybe explicit and chau.

no

On 5/17/2017 at 0:45 PM, haygali12 said:

In game name: Abu mohamad  (Hay.)

Location/Timezone:  UTC+03:00
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/1c59fbf70bb92c9aece298607ee74b7e
Asylum hours:  500
Previous gangs: core tirabl APD 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:   i am very good with hali and sniper shoting 
Why do you want to join us?: i saw you guys play and i like that so hard and i wana join to you guys 

• hat can you bring to the FSWA?: I am very good pilot and sniper but i know how to use suicide vest and my main firarm is ak 
  • but i have very good team work and i love to help to my gang members

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? i dont know

for free arab world :)

On 5/17/2017 at 1:55 PM, franticgoat said:

In game name: Father Frantic (I don't really want to change my name if thats ok)

Location/Timezone: New york (east cost)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1235 http://prntscr.com/f8uv4c
Asylum hours: 800+
Previous gangs: LDC. 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Oil cartel and middle wongs. Never fought at drug, but ive capped them
Why do you want to join us?: I'm sick of solo capping cartels all the time. I want a good team that I will have to keep up with for once instead of leading all the fights. I want to get into more gun fights with the APD and other gangs. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I love to fight. I will dive into any fight to save a fellow gang mate or protect a cartel. No matter the odds, I succeed or die trying. I can bring bloodshed and fear towards the APD and anyone who doubts us.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @OMG-A-FISH maybe? I've chatted with a few FSA guys. 

Denied.

Gatorade and bum41 like this

In game name: SwissMeister or Swift F

Location/Timezone: Minnesota/CST

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): afcf60e80209e1097281b8dcd76cfbea.png
Asylum hours: 400

Previous gangs: The Dogs, Disciples, Imperium

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yeah I know how to do them.
Why do you want to join us?:  I want to join up with the FSA for a few main reasons. First of which being that FSA is almost always active during my own active hours, whereas my current gang is never around and doing something while I'm on. Second of which is that I've seen what the FSA has done, I've been on the other side of your guns enough times to know that you guys work as a team, and you have stuff (at least somewhat) planned out enough to make things interesting. Ever since I rolled up into cocaine processing one day and got lit up by like 5 people I knew I wanted to be a part of this group. There are many more smaller, less important reasons that can be said elsewhere if needed.

What can you bring to the FSA?: I like taking risks. Leroy Jenkins is my role model. On a more serious note I am a good shot. I am usually a good pilot. I can follow orders, and operate very efficiently when I've been given a task to complete. But I'm not a robot, I can make my own decisions too.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Isper I hope. Edit: Add @WilliamS to that

Edited by Swift F
WilliamS likes this

In game name: Royce Ross

Location/Timezone: KC, MO Central Timezone (US)

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://imgur.com/a/qNV0J

Asylum hours: 400+

Previous gangs: Drunk Squad, never became a member. Imperium but I revoked my application before being accepted. FSM but everytime I joined the TS no one was on, so that never really went anywhere. 

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes. I've helped capture many of the cartel areas and secure turf terriotory. 

Why do you want to join us?: I can remember seeing FSA doing prison breaks and such and thinking to myself "damn these are some organized, ruthless motherfuckers!"

What can you bring to the FSA?: Well, I can be another soldier to help keep cartels and other strategic points captured. I'm knowledgeable of how to conduct small scale tactical operations and assaults. I'm a good earner as well. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Mr. Purple said he would vouch for me.

59 minutes ago, RoyceRoss said:

In game name: Royce Ross

Location/Timezone: KC, MO Central Timezone (US)

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://imgur.com/a/qNV0J

Asylum hours: 400+

Previous gangs: Drunk Squad, never became a member. Imperium but I revoked my application before being accepted. FSM but everytime I joined the TS no one was on, so that never really went anywhere. 

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes. I've helped capture many of the cartel areas and secure turf terriotory. 

Why do you want to join us?: I can remember seeing FSA doing prison breaks and such and thinking to myself "damn these are some organized, ruthless motherfuckers!"

What can you bring to the FSA?: Well, I can be another soldier to help keep cartels and other strategic points captured. I'm knowledgeable of how to conduct small scale tactical operations and assaults. I'm a good earner as well. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Mr. Purple said he would vouch for me.

Denied.